Are you still adding beast race support for this mod? I'm using your other XPMSE mod with the lowered HDT belly node but we have to use one or the other right? Just wanted confirmation.

FINALLY added beast race optional for you. might like the newer tweaks, as well.

I'll port this to SSE once I find out it even supports the same mesh styles. I've read various articles stating SSE would be using a new mesh format? animations format change included, as well. I don't know. I don't keep up with all this hoopla anymore

Gonna upload another version later today. Didn't realize the twist radius on legs was off. And the hip bend looks odd. So, yah. I'll do that later. Groovtama included this with his 4.0 update for SSE, if anyone wants it you'll have to get it from him. I haven't downloaded SSE yet, and probably won't for a few months til the modding community situates itself with the 64bit engine

Gonna upload another version later today. Didn't realize the twist radius on legs was off. And the hip bend looks odd. So, yah. I'll do that later. Groovtama included this with his 4.0 update for SSE, if anyone wants it you'll have to get it from him. I haven't downloaded SSE yet, and probably won't for a few months til the modding community situates itself with the 64bit engine

I said i wasn't going to play it till February or so. By then, everything should be good with mods for SSE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will the update include all races or is it just for human/elf females again? Hopefully we can get all races this time.

All races are in the last update. But I suppose I could do beasts. I usually deliberate them from priority because I never play them. But I'll include them in the update.

So I created a new XML off of Bazibgas Naturalistic (many thanks to him for helping me). I made the butt more jiggly (half jiggle time of naturalistic, 33% more sway, 60% more jiggles) and it actually appears to react to step force, the butt jiggles a bit more with every step taken - and tightened breast sway to fit my models perky 30d cup (in signature) I'll post it here for those interested and in the HDT forums.

Thanks for the update, it's looking good so far.

Most welcome. Thanks for the feedback

So I figured out how to get good bulges :) its smooth, the belly doesn't jitter like most XML would. This is based from Stevierages creature XML (and his vaj xml- which sits well enough with mine and bazingas, an XML I developed with the help of Bazinga, and the UUNP Special body.

Stevierages is working on new XML collision data. Bazibgas is doing the same. If they don't pick up on this, as well, I will provide a work around for each. This is yet to be complete. But, troll is looking good enough. I'll make a release once I cover at least 5-6 creatures. So maybe this weekend I'll work on a download

Without further adieu, I give you - proper belly bulging.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mod, but My FPS inside tavern become 25. Before its 60.

I dunno what's wrong, might be something conflicted? On place with many people the fps drop quite heavily.

Shouldn't be anything with this mod - its a simple modification to XPMSE. Try this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76747/?

With the included .INI - set CapHavokFps to 59 (60+ can cause microstutter issues)

Not sure if it's been mentioned but .... I had a problem using this mod and SOS - UNP with collision. The belly node was low enough that the SoS would actually squish the belly up a bit making it look weird... no matter where I moved the Schlong. Then again, it could be on my end ... Just figured I would mention it in case it isn't. 

Not sure if it's been mentioned but .... I had a problem using this mod and SOS - UNP with collision. The belly node was low enough that the SoS would actually squish the belly up a bit making it look weird... no matter where I moved the Schlong. Then again, it could be on my end ... Just figured I would mention it in case it isn't.

Sorry. I'm inclined to recenter the HDT node once my belly bulge project is finished. If you wish to, just open the skeleton in Nifskope and set both HDT belly Node and NPC belly Node to 0

I dunno what's wrong, might be something conflicted? On place with many people the fps drop quite heavily.

Shouldn't be anything with this mod - its a simple modification to XPMSE. Try this

With the included .INI - set CapHavokFps to 59 (60+ can cause microstutter issues)

I'm already using it.

I wonder what's wrong..

Did it conflicted with "Realistic Ragdolls and force?"

No need to be sorry, I still think what your doing is amazing ^.^ I was just trying to be helpful and point out a possible bug. I apologize if I came off demanding or anything ... I really didn't mean to.

The lowered node was intentional lol. It was my "way" of attempting to make belly bulging react sooner to schlongs. But now I know how to do it properly via HDT XML and even get bigger belly bulges that are stable. My example is in here. I hadn't been working on it,unfortunetly my fan blew on my laptop. But I plan on finishing it ASAP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3463-ooh-lala-a-naturalistic-and-jiggly-hdt-preset/

I'm already using it.

I wonder what's wrong..

Did it conflicted with "Realistic Ragdolls and force?"

Realistic ragdolls and force has its own skeleton, but that is overwritten even with the XPMSE skeleton. You're the second person only to report this. I'm not sure what could be causing it >.> its never happened on my end