Need help with KW Asap :s

chikachika

Sorry if this is the wrong topic I'm new here.

I really didn't want to have to post this but due to the fact that I've been trying this for the last hour and a bit, I really need help.

So I started off downloading everything using the guide, I put it all into the .package file, I couldn't do anything

I then organised it, I made a new directory called KW, In that I put everything in it, I can't do anything.

Ingame I made my althetic 10, woohoo 10 every skill related to 10, and I can't even wank off.

The issue with this is... I can have wet dreams or whatever, so my sim is wanking off in his sleep, but I can't get him to normally.

I really like this mod and I really want to play it.

thanks ;)

the first thing i can think of is to ask "do you have the Resources.cfg file in your C:\Users\-username-\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder? (or equivalent, i'm running Win 8 64, so yours may be different)
you need that file installed in order for any mods to work, and after looking over the Guide to KW (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/) it looks like that step might have been left out of the instructions
the other thing that may be an issue is that once you have it installed, you have to manually start the mod and adjust settings in-game by clicking on a sim, choosing the "Kinky" menu and then selecting "Settings"
if none of that helps, there may be conflicting mods in your downloads, in which case i can't be of any real help except to suggest removing stuff until you find the issue or to start a whole new game.

hopefully this helps and you get things working quickly

I really didn't want to have to post this but due to the fact that I've been trying this for the last hour and a bit, I really need help.

So I started off downloading everything using the guide, I put it all into the .package file, I couldn't do anything

I then organised it, I made a new directory called KW, In that I put everything in it, I can't do anything.

Ingame I made my althetic 10, woohoo 10 every skill related to 10, and I can't even wank off.

The issue with this is... I can have wet dreams or whatever, so my sim is wanking off in his sleep, but I can't get him to normally.

thanks ;)

the first thing i can think of is to ask "do you have the Resources.cfg file in your C:\Users\-username-\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder? (or equivalent, i'm running Win 8 64, so yours may be different)

you need that file installed in order for any mods to work, and after looking over the Guide to KW (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/) it looks like that step might have been left out of the instructions

the other thing that may be an issue is that once you have it installed, you have to manually start the mod and adjust settings in-game by clicking on a sim, choosing the "Kinky" menu and then selecting "Settings"

if none of that helps, there may be conflicting mods in your downloads, in which case i can't be of any real help except to suggest removing stuff until you find the issue or to start a whole new game.

If you can set your skills then the Resource.cfg file is there because without it, no custom content would show up.

Did you clear out your cache files after you installed the mod? Are you trying to run KW on an existing save? If so, start a new game and see if that helps. 

thanks ;)

If you can set your skills then the Resource.cfg file is there because without it, no custom content would show up.

Did you clear out your cache files after you installed the mod? Are you trying to run KW on an existing save? If so, start a new game and see if that helps. 

I haven't cleared out my cache no, I'll do that now, but It's a new game and everything, I followed everything I was told to follow by that guide you linked

Always clear out your Cache files whenever you install a new mod. That's a mandatory step.

Check this out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/

Alright so this didn't work, do you or anyone you know that has kinkyworld have skype so I can try and speak to them with ease? Maybe someone could transfer me there files or something, it did what the guide said with deleting the cache, nothing worked it just fucked my mods I had to reinstall everything

Always clear out your Cache files whenever you install a new mod. That's a mandatory step.

Check this out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/

Alright so this didn't work, do you or anyone you know that has kinkyworld have skype so I can try and speak to them with ease? Maybe someone could transfer me there files or something, it did what the guide said with deleting the cache, nothing worked it just fucked my mods I had to reinstall everything

which cache file did you delete?

I think the post above yours could be correct -- did you register the animations? You have to actually input the file name into KW in order for them to do the deed.

In Live Mode, click on a Sim > Kinky > Settings > Animations > Add package

Archived