SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

I just want to thank you for this mod. I've found 2 unintended but highly fitting purposes for my current play through that I had to share. 

1) Using my DB as bait. The option to have sex with multiple men in a row attracts both followers and enemies. During the animation (sometimes they're allowed to finish and sometimes not), my followers will kill the enemy. I've used it in a few caves so far. 

2) Due to the right combination of mods (SRM and UFO) I got a second, naked, Bishop to spawn during one of the SRM quests. I can't dismiss first Bishop because of UFO. Only this mod allows for second Bishop to stay with my DB and not path back to Riverwood. My DB has to have a constant offer of sex on the table just for second Bishop but that's okay because now he can have fun with twins/clones...

Warning: Feminine manelf mage

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.thumb.jpg.097af7d218d32bb0e78a321e57e72db0.jpgScreenShot20.thumb.jpg.05c2539859ac502380fd39cdc7216dd7.jpgScreenShot21.thumb.jpg.47f8c7c6c0f9973362941da0df6212ac.jpg

• 6 months later...

I'm having an issue with my follower.  I have the option enabled to allow Allies and Lovers to approach my character and whenever my follower does, the dialogue option does not show.  I feel this may have happened after an attack from a hostile npc interrupted my character and follower.  Is there a solution to this?  I checked the save file and did not locate anything out of place like orphaned scripts or unattached instances (if it applies).

Any help would be appreciated.  Likewise I can provide more information if necessary as I'm unsure what more is needed.

Guest ffabris
3 hours ago, Polartech said:

I'm having an issue with my follower.  I have the option enabled to allow Allies and Lovers to approach my character and whenever my follower does, the dialogue option does not show.  I feel this may have happened after an attack from a hostile npc interrupted my character and follower.  Is there a solution to this?  I checked the save file and did not locate anything out of place like orphaned scripts or unattached instances (if it applies).

Any help would be appreciated.  Likewise I can provide more information if necessary as I'm unsure what more is needed.

Sounds like the quest is stuck. However, not having Skyrim installed any more, I can't offer help with it, sorry.

• 2 months later...
Guest ffabris
2 hours ago, Crag said:

Is there a way to reset SexTalk.. in the middle of a game it it seems to stop working. Initial dialog doesn't show up. Thanks.

Only way I can think of, from memory, is to remove it, clean your save, reinstall it.

• 1 year later...

Great mod!  I realize that you're not playing Skyrim anymore, and may not have an answer.

Try as I might, I can't seem to make the Dremora race active for Sex Talk.  I've tried adding them (and myself) to various factions in hope that the dialog option would appear, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Blair

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an issue and I don't know what could cause it. I uninstalled some mods: Return of Thorald Gray-Mane, Jobs of Skyrim and Almost Unlimited Weapon Enchantments, so totally unrelated with SexTalk. I also clean my save with save cleaner tool. After that I find out that "Are you interested in me?", the dialogue that start sex, disappeared. But I still have SexTalk in MCM and all other required mods. Animation, when triggered from SexLab MCM, works normal. Reinstalling SexTalk didn't help. In uncleaned backup save it still don't work. /: Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Dyziek006 said:

I have an issue and I don't know what could cause it. I uninstalled some mods: Return of Thorald Gray-Mane, Jobs of Skyrim and Almost Unlimited Weapon Enchantments, so totally unrelated with SexTalk. I also clean my save with save cleaner tool. After that I find out that "Are you interested in me?", the dialogue that start sex, disappeared. But I still have SexTalk in MCM and all other required mods. Animation, when triggered from SexLab MCM, works normal. Reinstalling SexTalk didn't help. In uncleaned backup save it still don't work. /: Any suggestions?

Okay, it working now. What I did:
1. Uninstall SexTalk.
2. Run my recent save and get sure that SexTalk is not in MCM, than save a game.
3. Install SexTalk
4. Play the most recent save. After SexTalk installed themself the otpion abut "fun" was there again! ^ ^

• 2 years later...

I know the mod isn't really supported anymore but I was wondering if anyone figured out how to unstuck the mod. I've got an NPC that I can initiate the dialogue to have them follow me, but then they don't and no dialogue to initiate sex appears when talking to them again. I did some stuff and I was able to initiate and complete sex with another NPC but the first one still was broken. I've come to the conclusion that they're not set to the SexTalk_Follow package which is what the mod uses to have the "do sex" topic show up, but I can't figure out how to force the NPC to use it. I was going to see if I could look at the scripts to see how it's coded but the mod doesn't come with the source scripts. So I can't figure out anything. I forgot it came with an archive to extract.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0
  • 2 months later...

Someone help me. How to get actors to take off their clothes in the last scene. They do the final scene with their clothes on and it's not kissing at all. Unfortunately, I have to disable this feature. I don't know why the author did this. Does anyone have an old version of the mod where the actors undress?