WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

I just updated to the latest WW (as well as MCCC and the game itself).

I can't enter any household - even ones not involved in WW. I get sent back to the world select page with this message: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 102:33634bd6:92d6222d. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

This was caused by another mod... (not sure which yet)

On 7/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, sims90 said:

Hi, someone knows why I get the warning: The game could not be loaded. Error code: 3
It only happens when there are .ts4script files in the Mod folder

I've the same problem when my game is in french version and script enable in the game option. If i put it in english the problem disapear. I don't know why. If i could put it in french, it will be better, but for now i play in english. I have a "fitgirl" version, and in the Language Changer folder, i can change ... the language in game.

Hope it's helpfull for u. Sorry for my english, but i'm french.

Just got this last exception. Already took out Oohlalaworld cause i had forgotten to update, but if anyone can make sense of this i would really appreciate it. Is all this because of ooolalaworld or is there another issue?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>5e2df12a3d044d255b3d0ec6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-04 20:24:55</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1645</categoryid><desyncid>5e2df12a3d044d255b3d0ec6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_server_tick at 0x3A54B108&gt;, args: (182370295386,), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'",) (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 476, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2163, in update&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1705, in populate_forecasts&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1645, in get_forecast&#13;&#10;AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

3 hours ago, anonbear11 said:

I just updated to the latest WW (as well as MCCC and the game itself).

I can't enter any household - even ones not involved in WW. I get sent back to the world select page with this message: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 102:33634bd6:92d6222d. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

This was caused by another mod... (not sure which yet)

no other causes will be removed as WW it's OK, will add back again disappears weather on the calendar

Снимок.PNG

52 minutes ago, Иоланта said:

no other causes will be removed as WW it's OK, will add back again disappears weather on the calendar

Снимок.PNG

I'm just guessing; is this screenshot from an old savegame & not a new game or a cleaned save?

If you have installed WW correctly + your mods and Game are upto date, you should not be having this problem. 

I recommend to always clean your saves before updating any mods. 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, Rammit Innmee said:

Love this mod! Thank you! Every version of TS has needed some adult interactions, as well as realistic. This mod achieves this effortlessly.

Just one itty bitty suggestion, if I may. When right clicking a sim in order to open the traits cheat, you must select one trait at a time and it can be a tad time consuming if you wish to allocate multiple traits. Is it at all possible to be able to select multiple traits when the window is open? This would be a huge time saver and I thought it was worth suggesting.

If not, then it's all good. I still appreciate the mod, no matter what.

Peace. 

Thanks!

I think you're thinking of a different mod. I don't have a traits cheat menu, but I know what you mean, I wish it worked like that too.

My bad then. I just assumed it was tied in with the mod because things like, exhibitionist, naturism or cum slut appears in both the cheat skills and traits menu. Then again, so do the Basemental Drugs things, now that I think about it. I'm realising that since they're simply new skills or traits added through the mod, then they would naturally appear in those menus without your input.

At least you agree with me and wish the same as I do. That's got to count for something. lol

Thanks for your reply.

Peace. 

Turbodrivers
I have a problem with the skin color of my SIMS penis since the last version. I have removed all other files leaving only WhikedWhims and the problem continues.
Do you know what might be happening?
I'll put a print of my SIMS penis so you know what I'm talking about.
Thank you very much in advance
Georgina Guimarães

PS: The Sims in the picture don't have any PC.

Screen Shot 007.JPG

41 minutes ago, Georgina_Maria said:

Turbodrivers
I have a problem with the skin color of my SIMS penis since the last version. I have removed all other files leaving only WhikedWhims and the problem continues.
Do you know what might be happening?
I'll put a print of my SIMS penis so you know what I'm talking about.
Thank you very much in advance
Georgina Guimarães

PS: The Sims in the picture don't have any PC.

Screen Shot 007.JPG

Você tem que baixar uma outra skin, caso esteja utilizando o Penis do Hiroki.

17 minutes ago, lt.xgamalo said:

Is this mod incompatible with MCCC? I keep getting an orange error bubble that appears in the top right, which is MCCC throwing it off but didn't occur until wickedwhims created an orange error bubble. I have both updated to their current versions also...

lastException.txt

WW is working fine with MCCC. it always has. 

WW worked fine for me prior to the new patch update. Now, It will not work no matter what I have tried. I have removed and re installed WW and animations mods. I have completely updated my KEKA file . I am using a Mac, could this be the problem? Help, my game is SOOOOOO boring without Wicked Whims.

2 hours ago, iPloft said:

Você tem que baixar uma outra skin, caso esteja utilizando o Penis do Hiroki.

Thank you for replying so quickly.
I actually figured out that the problem was the default penis setting option. I used another setup and it worked.
Thank you for the help though.

9 hours ago, LoveNightShade said:

Just got this last exception. Already took out Oohlalaworld cause i had forgotten to update, but if anyone can make sense of this i would really appreciate it. Is all this because of ooolalaworld or is there another issue?

25e2df12a3d044d255b3d0ec6desyncea.maxis.sims4.13.pc2018-07-04 20:24:55Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Releaseweather_service.py:16455e2df12a3d044d255b3d0ec6Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x3A54B108>, args: (182370295386,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'",) (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick  
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function  
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 476, in update  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2163, in update  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1705, in populate_forecasts  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1645, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'

Hmmm it's ooolalaworld again.....you do have the latest animations?....the weather l/e's were caused by the older animations...which is what you have here.