WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 minutes ago, Account 1 said:

Didn't work for me on clean saves, I had to completely remove Wicked Whims to fix the save time/object reversion thing.

Wicked whims is bugged with EA patch, we must wait that's all. Still hoping Turbodriver update a new version, so it can end this controversy

19 hours ago, darkelia47 said:

He was banned for stealing code, DD NEVER EVER worked with kids, there's literally no bones for them at the moment. WW just panicked an acussed him or stealing shit. So F disrespectful with someone who fueled this kind of mods since sims 3. I'm thinking it is the time to move to DD.

Hello reading comprehension???? Tell me where did I exactly say that DD contained that? Please go back to my post and read it again, this time carefully, because if you had done that  the 1st time you would have realized that I said that he modified WW.

DD wasn't even a thing back then when this started, it was a modular mod called CNWW that he uploaded here and on the p*do site.

a21Fqrj.png.37bce21e633c6d441529a3b23ea8feb7.png

1366312425_Screenshot2022-08-02215128.png.be4342ccfd8625e8946d0f1010ffcebc.pngAlso before he was permanently banned for stealing code from others mods, the admins deleted his mod and warned him more several times. One of them was because he accidentally forgot to remove the p*do stuff from the LL version.

And bold of you to assume that those sickos wouldn't modify the rigs themselves to include "additional" bones

19 hours ago, MrGrey said:

The author of DD isn't banned anymore, and please prove that DD contained such things.

Read all the above

Edited by 0PoisonPink0

Wouldn't be surprised if EA is purposefully causing these issues, I'm no conspiracy theorist but its very strange that this new update seems to be rejecting WW with settings reverting and save games still having issues after todays update, also how coincidental that two of the main issues with the last update consist of Incest and "pedophilia" cuz you know teenage sims are below the age of 18 and are "prepubescent and physically immature" but can buy a house and mess around ? lmao 

57 minutes ago, lupololo said:

A clean save ? That mean we're all going to lose our current saves because EA can't repare this bug for current save ? They had do it with the fix update for Batuu, the fix worked but only in a NEW save, for current save it was like "Go fu** yourself !".

I'm playing on my actual save since 4 years now, I've a lot of households and story interconnected. So I trully hope this bug can be fix in our current saves. If it's not, EA really need to hire better employees !

I'm used a savegame from last week, from before EA released the High School-Update. Everything works fine for me now. Yes, I lost a few hours, but it wasn't really playable last days, even without mods.

Since so many people are upset about TurboDriver's changes, but not changing it means allowing questionable content on a mod that he made and has every right to make such decisions for, I'm wondering if a compromise might be possible. Is it possible to add a new age group? Age 18-20, legally adults, but still have to sneak alcohol out of Dad's liquor cabinet. draw a clear line between minors and adults. You want your 18 year old in High school, fine. Welcome to senior year. I don't know anything about modding, so I don't know how much work it would take, or if it's even doable but it's the only solution I can think of that keeps everyone (except the actual pedophiles) happy.

Personally, I like the change. leave the adult content to the actual adults.

3 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

That has nothing to do with wicked whims. Thats the irritating so called groundhog day bug thats killing my game right now. My sim has had the same set of twins four times now and each time the preceding sets are removed from the family tree. Im about to throw the whole game into the trash because its unplayable. If this patch that just came through doesnt fix it, I just might. And its not looking good because the bug in question ,wasnt even mentioned in the patch notes and yes they know about it because theres an open bug report on the ea forum. 

WW isnt the problem, but something keeps messing with it. I just cant work out what it is. My daughter is having issues with her own saves and she doesnt have WW.

This is why I shouldnt trust updates.

3 hours ago, Reaki said:

The only one Moddess bashed were the commies, and they deserve more than they get.

I am curious, how much time have you spent modding? How much time learning highly technical skills, from meshing, scripting to rigging? Or learning to draw, or paint to do decent texture work. Or learned animation techniques? Is the answer 0 minutes?

Yes there are the exceptions that will spend dozens to hundred(s) of hours every month working on their little thing and they will do it for free. Most skilled people wont. If you believe that people are not entitled to compensation for their work, I would be curious what you do for a living.

Anyway, good luck to Turbo in fixing this mess EA landed us in.

It's true that I spent 0 minutes learning how to do that, but that's more-so because I took coding classes in college and learned I absolutely suck at coding. Also, "exceptions"? The entire minecraft community is filled with people who build whole palaces, kingdoms, and an actual functioning *library* and don't charge anything. They do it because they enjoy it and have a job outside of being creative because they know that a lot of "clients" will scam, cheat, and steal from actual artists.
Don't get me wrong, I very much believe that artists aren't paid enough, but you also have to recognize that *modding* is short for *modifying*. These people are *modifying* something that already exists and functions on its own. While the Sims 4 would be a different game without WW, it wouldn't be a completely *new* game.

If you want to look for moders who are actually deserving of praise because they are literally remaking whole games and just using a pre-existing one as an engine, look at Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Ah, but those people are doing it because they love older titles/areas that ahven't been featured in a game yet, and they aren't charging anything, soooooo..................

What was that about a "desolate land, where the most talented modders might just fuck off and get a corpo job instead of making my favorite game better"?
I'm going to be honest, the Sim 4 modding community is the exception.

Inappropriate unlock doesn't work with the last game update today. I've tried in current save and in a new save. Adults and teens can't have sex, and of course only teens can't have sex too.

All this mess begin to really angrying me. Especially when I read in game "Prepubescent sims can't have sexual interactions."

Turbo need to make a step backward, all of this is perfectly stupid.

EDIT :

And of course teenagers and adults still continue to have romantic interactions, still had the same height and pilosity possibility. ?

I've mention that situation is stupid ? 

Edited by lupololo
1 hour ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Hello reading comprehension???? Tell me where did I exactly say that DD contained that? Please go back to my post and read it again, this time carefully, because if you had done that  the 1st time you would have realized that I said that he modified WW.

DD wasn't even a thing back then when this started, it was a modular mod called CNWW that he uploaded here and on the p*do site.

1366312425_Screenshot2022-08-02215128.png.be4342ccfd8625e8946d0f1010ffcebc.pngAlso before he was permanently banned for stealing code from others mods, the admins deleted his mod and warned him more several times. One of them was because he accidentally forgot to remove the p*do stuff from the LL version.

And bold of you to assume that those sickos wouldn't modify the rigs themselves to include "additional" bones

Look, Turbo is making accusations.

The Burden Of Proof lies with you/Turbo. We need hard evidence (screenshots are not hard evidence as before any of this was posted/compiled it was confirmed that TD had a bias/hatred towards CN, plus they are easily manipulated).

Do any of you have CN's code from back then? We need to see the actual, physical code otherwise it's all he said/she said and we get nowhere.

You also have to prove it was actually the same CN and not someone using their name in hopes of tarnishing their reputation.

22 minutes ago, lupololo said:

Inappropriate unlock doesn't work with the last game update today. I've tried in current save and in a new save. Adults and teens can't have sex, and of course only teens can't have sex too.

All this mess begin to really angrying me. Especially when I read in game "Prepubescent sims can't have sexual interactions."

Turbo need to make a step backward, all of this is perfectly stupid.

EDIT :

And of course teenagers and adults still continue to have romantic interactions, still had the same height and pilosity possibility. ?

I've mention that situation is stupid ? 

I've tested it out Teen:Teen; Teen:Adult; Lannister Siblings. I don't understand why it works for me. ? Since update today everything (the whole mod, saving, time etc) works fine for me. WW v1.70i/Inappropriate unlock on Sims 4 v1.90.375.1020. I use a clean savegame (untouched from last weeks update) deleted localthumbcache and ww folder in saves folder. Have you assign the new ww trait to your teenager sims?

5 hours ago, sims4wickedwhimsuwu said:

Hi, I have a problem, I don't know if the option was removed or what, but my teens can't have sex with other teens or with adults): 

If you had read other posts in the thread, you'll see literally dozens of posts on this. It's all people have been discussing on here. 

4 hours ago, loulybelle said:

My game is wrecked.

My WW settings keep resetting itself. I've had a sim baby, saved the game. Went back baby there, not linked to mum or dad and the mum is still pregnant.

I don't think it depends on WW.

The game is broken right now, but they released a fix earlier today, so you should try it.

No idea if the fix will introduce new bugs though. ?

Edited by carnation77
9 minutes ago, Nighty75 said:

Je l'ai testé Teen:Teen; Adolescent : adulte ; Frères et sœurs Lannister. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça marche pour moi. ? Depuis la mise à jour d'aujourd'hui, tout (l'ensemble du mod, l'économie, le temps, etc.) fonctionne bien pour moi. WW v1.70i/Déverrouillage inapproprié sur Sims 4 v1.90.375.1020. J'utilise une sauvegarde de jeu propre (intouchée depuis la mise à jour de la semaine dernière) supprimée localthumbcache et le dossier ww dans le dossier de sauvegarde. Avez-vous attribué le nouveau trait ww à vos sims adolescents ?

Oh ! What an idiot I am ! I've totally forgott about the the new WW trait for teenagers ! 

Thank's a lot, and yes it's work again ! 

Sorry if I used a lot of exclamation points. ?

Yep EA update appears to have fixed my Aging and CAS reset ground hog day issues so far (only in brief testing atm).

Yep my Teens still root like rabbits with Teens an Adults without adding WW teen traits (No I don't have School DLC and never will).

As a side note my sims no longer do that stupid over use of phone crap thanks to a brilliant little mod (thank U MiiTy for the link), so my game is almost like before the stupid School DLC crap got released... w00t

So much for people saying that WW was the cause of ground hog day save bug.

Since WW hasn't updated since new EA hotfix patch and my ground hog bug hasn't surfaced again yet.

Edited by smashl66
36 minutes ago, smashl66 said:

Yep EA update appears to have fixed my Aging and CAS reset ground hog day issues so far (only in brief testing atm).

Yep my Teens still root like rabbits with Teens an Adults without adding WW teen traits (No I don't have School DLC and never will).

As a side note my sims no longer do that stupid over use of phone crap thanks to a brilliant little mod (thany U MiiTy for the link), so my game is almost like before the stupid School DLC crap got released... w00t

So much for people saying that WW was the cause of ground hog day save bug.

Since WW hasn't updated since new EA hotfix patch and my ground hog bug hasn't surfaced again yet.

Do you mean that damn action where they constantly pick up their stupid cell phone with every movement? 
Thank you SO much for the tip with the mod it was so annoying ?

I don't know if this will help anyone out who is having issues, but here is what I had, and what I did to get it working again:

My issue was related to WW version 170.i, NOT the most recent Sims4 Game patch/update from EA.

The WW version 170.i disabled the teen options, which was disappointing (but not the end of humanity as some are portraying it), but more importantly when I opened a residential lot with teens on it, the teen Sims were completely missing from the household. Non-existent on the lot, even though their icons were showing up as valid household members. 

I resolved my issue by removing the version170.i files and replacing them with the files from v170.h.  Luckily I retain all of those older downloaded files for several prev versions for issues much like this.  I also removed the 'WickedWhimsMod' folder that was inside the 'saves' folder. I do not know if that last step was needed, but when I restarted the game everything works like it should and a new copy of that 'WickedWhimsMod' folder appeared in the 'saves' folder.

My game version is 190.358.1030 fwiw. I NEVER Update my game whenever EA rolls out an update because it almost ALWAYS creates issues with the mods I use.

Hopefully this helps someone else out there with same/similar issues as mine.

3 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Read all the above

I love how people post half a supposed screenshot and that's supposed to be irrefutable evidence that condemns a person for life. 

Nevermind that Turbo admitted to deliberately putting code in WW that breaks other mods. Not to mention the trackers that  Oops19'sPrivacy Protector mod finds. Then, after all that, Turbo accuses the dude of transphobia with ANOTHER screenshot that was totally out of context, which calls into question these screenshots. 

DD does nothing to babies/toddlers/children. Nothing. 

Edited by SoCalExile
8 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Question for those who patched with today's patch: are you still seeing save or time skip issues?

Nope, no ground hog day after entering & exiting CAS.

Have tried saving after having sex, saving in sex and saving anywhere and anytime.

So far when I load a save it's exactly as I saved it, nothing missing, no rolled back timeline, no missing houses, sims, relations, traits or skills.

Keep in mind I've only been playing roughly for 1 and a bit hours real time.

I always wonder what other bugs will surface from the EA hotfix patch though.

Edited by smashl66

People are saying the latest patch fixed the save issue and they can have WW installed again, but I'm a bit nervous about it. It was fine for me last time too until I played for several hours and that's when it started happening. Like it was a slow progressing bug that seemed fine at first and struck at the worst possible moment and you had a lot of progress to lose or something. Like after a day or two real time, it just stopped saving and I was so frustrated with it that I don't want to risk it again or I'll just drop the damn game.

If it's fixed, great, I will definitely reinstall, but I'm skeptical because unless WW has been updated, I can't figure out why removing it fixed all my issues (including the save bug) post the first patch. Literally scrubbing it clean removed my save issue entirely. (And yes, before anyone asked, I had the latest post-patch update.) 

Are we sure everything is working? 

well, after a bit of testing after the update I am still having the time roll back issue. (on a new save mind you that had never had the issue previously) all WW settings were reverted to default, relationships were lost etc. It's sad this is still occurring. i was able to play for several hours before it occurred and saved and reloaded those saves several times before it rolled back to the earliest save as though none of that had ever occurred, despite previously being able to exit the game, re-enter and having had time saved and everything appearing normal.

It isn't that it just rolled back one save, I saved Mon at 5:35, then resaved on Tuesday at 7:00 (same save file), then again on Thursday at 9:00 (overwriting the same file) and was able to close the game, reopen the game, load the save and it appear to be Thursday as one would expect if the game was working normally. Then i went into cas,  the rollback happened when leaving cas, my sim is suddently standing outside on the street. I go to the main menu, attempt to reload the save, upon re-opening the save, the save had gone back to Monday at 5:35 and the tuesday and thursday save times which i had previouly been able to re-load to from a restart of the game no longer existed.

I hate this bug,

Edited by Halleaon
added more information
7 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

well, after a bit of testing after the update I am still having the time roll back issue. (on a new save mind you that had never had the issue previously) all WW settings were reverted to default, relationships were lost etc. It's sad this is still occurring. i was able to play for several hours before it occurred and saved and reloaded those saves several times before it rolled back to the earliest save as though none of that had ever occurred, despite previously being able to exit the game, re-enter and having had time saved.

EA loves to break their own game