WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 minutes ago, Carlos v said:

also have problem with the sims 3 graphical xtc thay freez on daydream about sex on bed my sim doesn't move at all pls help me go to https://www.loverslab.com/forum/75-the-sims-3-general-discussion/ for what

You are constantly posting at the Sims 4 DOWNLOAD Wicked Whims by Turbodriver!

You can´t use Sims 3 mods like GRAPHICAL XTC at Sims 4! You need Sim 3 game for this mod and to ask S3 members.

No further discussion.

6 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hope you understand, discussions for cracked versions are unwanted.

If you like to help or get informations do it via PM.

Have in mind, this is a download thread by Turbodriver, not a help or info thread for cracked stuff!

I apologize, but I have to amend your words. It’s not yet obvious to me whether this is a pirated version or a licensed game. That is what I was trying to find out. If this is still a licensed game, then WW's work with the licensed version can be discussed in this thread. Sorry for my bad english. But I hope you understand me correctly.

3 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Happy new year all!

Quick question. Anyone knows if Maxis Match hair works with the attractiveness trait system, since it has the same color scheme as the official one?

CC hair, no matter if it's alpha or MM, will work with the attractiveness system as long the creator has tagged the colors properly.