WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

12 minutes ago, sammii812 said:

I might just be a little slow but I still dont see where the packages folder is located. For example I downloaded Amra's sex animations and she says to add "WW_Amra72_Animations.package" to the packages folder 

Package files come in their mods folder. 

4 hours ago, sammii812 said:

I might just be a little slow but I still dont see where the packages folder is located. For example I downloaded Amra's sex animations and she says to add "WW_Amra72_Animations.package" to the packages folder 

She means mods folder.

18 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

How would such feature work? Favorite Animations for the player or for Sims autonomy? A playlist or just a separate menu?

for me is better selected sim fav animations

but how it will be autonomously chosen idk

maybe depended on moods? or who initiate sex? if there was sub\dom layer it will be easy...

6 minutes ago, bruuuuhhhhh said:

im wanting to know if I can see the patch notes bc I keep getting a error when I click them on your website 

Even if I am reluctant to help people who obviously can not read:

4.3.5.139e

• Fixed nudity skill influence not working
  • Made birth control pills last longer
  • Fixed Sims getting filthy clothes on public venues
9 minutes ago, orangemango said:

I just wanted to know if the Sexually Alluring trait is broken or if it's not supposed to have 100% success rate? One of my sims has the trait and he gets rejected 100% of the time lol

Had this happen when I had Nisa's mod in because it was conflicting with something in her Mod. It might be something conflicting with it

On 1/18/2019 at 8:31 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! You should not be using the tattoo version of Noir penis mods, it can break your Sims a little. You should update and use it with the current Body Selector.

I had everything updated already, just misunderstood where to look for their mod. It's working correctly now, however, thank you for the advice.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:50 AM, joecoe said:

Can we sometimes expect autonomy (probably optional) for "pee on spot interaction"? The system could be relatively complex  but a good start would be:

low naturism =  ability to pee on spot outdoor autonomously only with no sims around and very low bladder

medium naturism = ability to pee on spot outdoor autonomously with close friends/romantic interest around

high naturism = ability to pee on spot outdoor autonomously with friends/romantic interest around

exhibtion skill = ability to pee on spot outdoor autonomously with strangers around

If the system is more complex, the distance to the toilet could be considered.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:20 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Yes, that's on my TODO list. Thank you for the suggestions!

Just chiming in that I'd love to see this update as well! I've got some wild sims without the comfort of toilets and it would be awesome if they handled the problem on their own autonomously!

On 6/28/2016 at 8:10 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

They way the mod makes sims nude is replacing CAS parts of active outfit with nude parts and then restoring them when changing outfit or dressing up. That's why using CAS editor is blocked when any household sim is naked. I have an idea how to make it better, but what is running now should work fine.

So please check if 'lastException.txt' file was created in Sims 4 Documents folder and send it my way. And please explain in more details how is this happening to you and if you're using any other mods that modify CAS parts on the fly.

The same comes to saving, if there's an error then check for 'lastException.txt' file. I've tested everything many times, but it is difficult with a large game like Sims.

Please tell me more how this happend and send the 'lastException.txt' file if one exists.

I've started working on a version that would fix any sort of issues with CAS.

EDIT: Today I am going to try release new version with changed way I handle outfits. Every sim that is nude in some way in this version should be reverted to normal on load and from that point be handled by new system. I hope everything goes right and today or tomorrow I will show you a preview of first sex module prototype.

HI I recently downloaded the updated wickedwims but its n to showing the changes when I start playing I die all the steps carefully had all the apps ready but when I click  view custom content I only see turbo driving turning in custom and no turbo in script but when I check the whims folder its in there so I'm not able to use the animations and its annoying because I'm excited to play I've installed and deleted many times and deleted all old wims files but its still not showing up under scripts please help!

On 1/6/2019 at 11:52 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

It doesn't do anything. It's just something that I haven't specifically disabled. I can see how that can be confusing, but except wasting a tampon/pad, nothing else happens. You can use this as a way to make sure Sim will be protected once you decide to make them have a period, although probably a rare case.

One idea for male's told to use feminine hygiene products could be to give them uncomfortable moodlets (i.e., where exactly are they putting a tampon)