WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

I keep getting a sex glitch where my male sim puts on a clown outfit during sex. It's funny AF but also pretty annoying can anyone shed any light on this?

do I understand that right? your sim does not undress during sex, but attracts a clown costum? that's creepy :confused:

18 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

yep, and it is kind of freaky! I will post a pic when I get the glitch again.

You can also assign a different outfit during sex. via wickedwhims menu. that would not fix the bug, but the costume would be gone.

p.s.: what I have noticed in my game is that the sims on the toilet do not always take off their clothes.

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Hey! I just changed it so that Sims without any romance will not gain romance from sex but friendship instead. I think that should do it for you.

Awesome! I did notice a small increase with romance, thank you so much! (Hope I posted in the right section for general questions/tips)

**addendum** didn't get latest version.

On 1/4/2018 at 9:20 PM, autobanned said:

If you still have that rig, what version ww you have? 

Update your ww version, 

I got it fixed turns out I didn't delete the files from before I just added the new files and clicked replace. Thanks for your help btw.

On 09/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, peasant007 said:

That might actually be the "Magic Sex" animation that has them floating and doing vampire like things.

Oh see, I thought bug lol. This mod awesome lots of sex, pretty mad random sex anytime evening & visit house have sex with black woman sim lol :smiley:

8 hours ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:
19 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I was trying to do it myself but it seems like I am getting nowhere.

I basically tried to edit the .package file to edit the XML to change defaults of males/females, but it does nothing in game.

I don't know if I need to also edit the DATA part of the package (nor do I know how to).

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I managed to get it to work. I have attached the file here. Using this every random sim generated (male/female) will have a penis and can both be impregnated and can impregnate.
default_futa.package

EDIT 2: I also changed it so that the male characters also use the female frame by default.

default_futa_v2.package

EDIT 3: So it seems I fucked up and these don't work. The settings don't stay after creation in CAS. Does anyone know how to mod the default options for custom genders?

Have you tried if this mod works with WW? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603109

If so, you could just set the chance for the 'opposite' traits to 100.

Looking into this and trying to modify it.

Thanks a bunch.

I am more comfortable with scripting than xml and hexadecimals, but I don't have the code for the new sims files.

I'll get around to it asap.

On 1/8/2018 at 1:13 PM, Foureyed said:

Hey TURBODRIVER. thanks for the mod. I have downloaded the rar and extracted it. but it contains only 1 package which is TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package. should it be that way?  i redownloaded it several times and it is still the same. 

Me too i have the same problem 

Hello, I have a question I was hoping someone might be able to answer.

Im playing with a female sims that is set to be able to impregnate other sims but for some reason, I cant do it through wicked whims. I have to use try for baby in the normal woo-hoo actions. I made sure to turn off the menstrual cycle and contraceptives so i could put pregnancy chance for 100% but this still does nothing. I have been using male animations with my sim as well and using cum on vagina but no luck. Is there a setting im overlooking?

Hello Turbodriver,

There seems to be a typo in the documentation http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/147746195146/creating-wickedwhims-animation-xml-file

which is causing at least to animation packages (from OMaster and KLM) to have no long dining table animations available.

(Also in the template, the animators are using for copy and pasting code)

TABLE_DNING_LONG

should be

TABLE_DINING_LONG

(Lupobiancos package is using that and his animations are available)

(Tested after search and replace in the package files of KLM and OMaster .., works with TABLE_DINING_LONG. They should update their packages and maybe others too. Alternative: You'll add that wrong TABLE_DNING_LONG to your case structure in the code. Bad idea, as this is a waste of valuable performance for a typo. Python is that slooooooow. Even as pyo files. :grin:)

best regards

Aramiteus

9 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hey! I just changed it so that Sims without any romance will not gain romance from sex but friendship instead. I think that should do it for you.

Settings should display for any active teen or older Sim and when clicking on the floor, objects, and Sims. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. I don't see any reason for it to not work.

Hey! I got it work again! I don't exactly know what I did to be honest... but it had to do with me reinstalling it and using the OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER. I erased a couple of mods and bum, it work. Thanks anyway!

This mod is great and highly appreciated! Much respect for all your hard work Turbodriver. Is there a way to opt out of periods all together though? I didn't see the option to disable it (but maybe I missed it). I really enjoy your mod but I don't even want period in reality, let alone make my sims suffer through it LOL! Thanks!

1 hour ago, girlslovejl said:

This mod is great and highly appreciated! Much respect for all your hard work Turbodriver. Is there a way to opt out of periods all together though? I didn't see the option to disable it (but maybe I missed it). I really enjoy your mod but I don't even want period in reality, let alone make my sims suffer through it LOL! Thanks!

There is. It should be under pregnancy i think. It says menstrual cycle 

18 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Turbo! I have two suggestions. 
The first one is an improvement, I would suggest an extended automatic birth control usage. What if I have two sims, M and F, and I want my F to use her birth control pills (or condoms) automatically and my M to use his condoms manually when I want? It would be great if we have some individual menu for every playable sim instead of the global option, like it done for gender preferences maybe. By the way about gender preferences, it would be great if chosen option are marked somehow if possible.
The second suggestion is global. There is a possibility to use some special build/buy mode objects (like dildos, whips etc) that sims have in their items for animations in KinkyWorld for TS3. There is an accessory section in the XML file for this. I don't know much about it because I never played TS3 and I have been told about this KW function. I suppose some objects were included in KW by default maybe, probably it makes sense to look how all this works in it. But since we also have different sex toys for TS4 I think it would be great if we could use them in animations via such WW function. Sims just must have them in their items in the game and and everything else is made while making animations.
Thank you so much one more time for your amazing work!

Hey!

So what's the point of individually controlling which Sim uses birth control automatically? I might do a separation between Player and NPC Sims, but making it individual per Sim makes it needlessly complex.

To implement Sims carrying objects in animations I would most likely need to first completely rework the whole system. There is no "look how all this works in it" because these games are completely different behind the scenes. I will be spending time working on the new system pretty soon, so we will see how well that goes. There is a lot more that has to be done first before giving Sims the ability to hold something.

14 hours ago, FFerdinand said:

Hello, I have a question I was hoping someone might be able to answer.

Im playing with a female sims that is set to be able to impregnate other sims but for some reason, I cant do it through wicked whims. I have to use try for baby in the normal woo-hoo actions. I made sure to turn off the menstrual cycle and contraceptives so i could put pregnancy chance for 100% but this still does nothing. I have been using male animations with my sim as well and using cum on vagina but no luck. Is there a setting im overlooking?

Hey! Once you set your Sim to be able to impregnate, everything should work just fine. I don't see a reason for it to not work. Have you read how pregnancy initiation work in WickedWhims?

4 hours ago, girlslovejl said:

Thanks! Just change the Pregnancy Mode setting in Pregnancy Settings.

13 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

Hello Turbodriver,

There seems to be a typo in the documentation http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/147746195146/creating-wickedwhims-animation-xml-file

which is causing at least to animation packages (from OMaster and KLM) to have no long dining table animations available.

(Also in the template, the animators are using for copy and pasting code)

TABLE_DNING_LONG

should be

TABLE_DINING_LONG

(Lupobiancos package is using that and his animations are available)

(Tested after search and replace in the package files of KLM and OMaster .., works with TABLE_DINING_LONG. They should update their packages and maybe others too. Alternative: You'll add that wrong TABLE_DNING_LONG to your case structure in the code. Bad idea, as this is a waste of valuable performance for a typo. Python is that slooooooow. Even as pyo files. :grin:)

best regards

Aramiteus

Hey! Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it. And sure, I will support the old names as well.

On 02/01/2018 at 3:33 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Sorry, but I don't understand anything you're saying. Nothing about your explanation of either nudity or sex reactions makes sense to me.

Is anything about the nudity reactions related to WickedWhims?

And about the sex reactions, the only way I see that happening is if you completely disabled reactions.

You made me super confused.

Okay I had them go on a wild streaking naked sex romp to test this out - ok, yes the other sims do react.  Sometimes there seemed to be not much of a reaction, but more often most people were reacting in some way to nudity or sex, which is what you'd expect.  It's just the times where you strip off and start screwing in the middle of a park and get no reactions (at first) that may have thrown me off the other times.   Is there a way to increase the likelyhood of reactions or is that outside the scope of the mod?

Other random question - under what conditions should erections show up? The only time I've seen outside of sex, is briefly after sex when they stand up, then it quickly disappears.

7 hours ago, Domarius said:

Other random question - under what conditions should erections show up? The only time I've seen outside of sex, is briefly after sex when they stand up, then it quickly disappears.

Funny story about that, had my sim cook a grilled cheese sammich in the nude recently and he got a boner, and had it the entire time he was cooking. I mean, I like grilled cheese samiches as much as the next guy, but that's a whole other level. 

5 minutes ago, FG13 said:

Funny story about that, had my sim cook a grilled cheese sammich in the nude recently and he got a boner, and had it the entire time he was cooking. I mean, I like grilled cheese samiches as much as the next guy, but that's a whole other level. 

This is the Sims and totally not out of the ordinary. It makes complete sense.