WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

How does it work in KW?

I've been following KW almost from the begining, so maybe i can help explain. KW uses a lot in the interactions being autonomous. Depending on how the user has the settings set they can achieve a NPC orgy rather easily. One way of doing it is having it set to always accept. You can also click on a sim and in the pie menu change them to being horny and when a sim is set to that they have a very very high chance of doing any sexual act with any sim autonomously along with accepting, of course, any sexual request.

So I think what the person is hoping for in your mod is to one day have autonomy cause sims to do sexual acts more easily based on the users settings along with maybe being able to set how aroused a sim is that way orgies will happen autonomously more often with NPCs. :)

Yup! ;)

It's actually very fun to see Sims manage to woohoo by themselves. LOL

I think we also need to add new Moodlet for male Sims, to prevent them to have sex one to another continuously, realistically. Like sperm depleted Moodlet. A count down for several Sims hours before they able to have a woohoo again.

For female Sims, they can have many woohoo continuously. But can get sore Moodlet if they had woohoo too much in a day.

Making them self wet/horny when meeting another sim.The Friendship bar would be around 50% or just turn on in settings.Too cool it of you need a cold shower or self handjob.

Speed of intercourse-Gentle,slow,normal,hard and rape.

Emotions like broken and disgrace.Need about 2 days to cool off 

Also if Possible POV mode(highly unlikely)but i would be awesome.

Guest Redabyss

Hi Turbo!

A quick question, is it possible to make "disallow breast movements when bra or top clothing dressed" mod setting? They may look unnatural in this case.

Unfortunately it's not doable. I asked the same thing for the same reason to Turbodriver.

I really hate that this is not an option.

He said that we're not forced to install the mod... but quite frankly, everybody is animating tits as an integral part of the animation, so we have no choice.

Hi Turbo!

A quick question, is it possible to make "disallow breast movements when bra or top clothing dressed" mod setting? They may look unnatural in this case.

Unfortunately it's not doable. I asked the same thing for the same reason to Turbodriver.

I really hate that this is not an option.

He said that we're not forced to install the mod... but quite frankly, everybody is animating tits as an integral part of the animation, so we have no choice.

Yeah, I thought it would be not very good if we should make top naked flag in XML for every animation that has breast movements, I don't like such solution, I think there must be some mod option.

I think that in its current state, the breast physics mod is fine,

It needs to be left as a standalone mod not forced into WW,

This way, neither mod will break the other and no changes need to be made on any level,

It's already the best "toggle" all round as it requires no extra work for the WW mod and importantly gives people the choice

hello, i have the version 1.3.32.1010 , and the mod is not working, even after reading all the topics and trying every possible way, game works fine, its reading all the mods at startup, but while installing the mod, it said its the wrong version and i should update the game, but my game is up to date. so seems we gona have to wait for an update here ?

Hello. 

The Mod seems to work perfectly but these warnings appear whenever I start my game, apart from being annoying I do not think there is another problem but I wanted to make sure of it. I do not know how I could update all my mods if I really do not even remember where I got the majority  of them.   :-/

post-230150-0-09539300-1500832004_thumb.png

Hello. 

The Mod seems to work perfectly but these warnings appear whenever I start my game, apart from being annoying I do not think there is another problem but I wanted to make sure of it. I do not know how I could update all my mods if I really do not even remember where I got the majority  of them.   :-/

i have the same on the screen

Hello. 

i have the same on the screen

And the Mod works well for you? Because apart from those warnings at the beginning of my game, for me the Mod works perfect. 

The problem is that I can not use fashion with one of the sims (this is my wife, I can not do it any reaction individually or with another sim, while the game can not join it) previously all worked fine, another sim The mod is working fine, the other game is also working fine, only the problem at the moment concerns the sima - I only appear "settings" and I had some time ago "change sex location" - now it also disappeared

Hey, I downloaded the wickedwhims mod and i downloaded some of the animations from the list you suggested. But, when i open the sims 4, wickedwhims is not appearing..i dont know why. I tried to reinstall but the same thing happened. Help please? I also extracted the files and i make a wickedwhims folder.

Turbo do you think there be one WW for latest EA patch for Sims 4. I figured it can't be animations or anything of that nature its possible crazy update that they did boot kick out all mods without telling anyone, current update is    1.32.1.1020 not sure if we could downgrade...there no news what it does. I have play without doing much. I hate crazy dialog. Is there lite version until your new update?

Guys, need help. I don't understand if my sim got pregnant just with vaginal sex, or even with anything else. I use condom during vaginal sex, and not with anal and others. Is it good or not? Cuz I saw that my sims is waiting a baby again.

The problem is that I can not use fashion with one of the sims (this is my wife, I can not do it any reaction individually or with another sim, while the game can not join it) previously all worked fine, another sim The mod is working fine, the other game is also working fine, only the problem at the moment concerns the sima - I only appear "settings" and I had some time ago "change sex location" - now it also disappeared

Hmmm ... Maybe you should reinstall the Mod. 

Guys, need help. I don't understand if my sim got pregnant just with vaginal sex, or even with anything else. I use condom during vaginal sex, and not with anal and others. Is it good or not? Cuz I saw that my sims is waiting a baby again.

your sim can only get pregnant with vaginal sex, i have noticed that if you use the condom too late in the animation or sex process that there is a chance of pregnancy. maybe try using it from the beginning and see if that helps, if you aren't doing that already.

Hey, I downloaded the wickedwhims mod and i downloaded some of the animations from the list you suggested. But, when i open the sims 4, wickedwhims is not appearing..i dont know why. I tried to reinstall but the same thing happened. Help please? I also extracted the files and i make a wickedwhims folder.

Why do not you let the auto-installer take care of the installation? Works perfect for me. If you are doing something wrong during the manual installation, surely the Mod will not respond completely.

Why do not you let the auto-installer take care of the installation? Works perfect for me. If you are doing something wrong during the manual installation, surely the Mod will not respond completely.

i have mine & all the animation files just in a package file within the mods folder so it goes mods > packages & it works just fine. it just might not work if there's further subfolders, some mods are like that. i've only ever had mine in the package folder of my mods so i can't say i've had this issue.

In the options of the Mod you can configure the pregnancy risk as zero. 

i have mine & all the animation files just in a package file within the mods folder so it goes mods > packages & it works just fine. it just might not work if there's further subfolders, some mods are like that. i've only ever had mine in the package folder of my mods so i can't say i've had this issue.

I usually put Mods containing Scripts in a folder inside the Mods folder, and so far everything works perfect ... That for the manual installation of Mods with Scripts, but this Mod has an automatic installer that works very well, so people should not complicate things.

your sim can only get pregnant with vaginal sex, i have noticed that if you use the condom too late in the animation or sex process that there is a chance of pregnancy. maybe try using it from the beginning and see if that helps, if you aren't doing that already.

Yh, thank you. I'll do that. Usually I use condom just before the last animation, or before a certain animation. I'll use it from the start then. 

In the options of the Mod you can configure the pregnancy risk as zero. 

I know, but I like the fact your sim get pregnant if you don't use condom. But thx for the tip.