WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Somebody is probably going to try this so I just went ahead and did it.

Here is an unofficial Sperm Replacer for WW.

If TURBODRIVER has any objections I will certainly pull it down.

Unzip and copy to Wicked whims folder, overwrite file.

Enjoy.

EDIT:

I took the files down until I can make a proper mod out of this.

I never liked the practice of overwriting another authors core files,

I just don't know any other way to do it yet.

If someone could provide some assistance it would be appreciated

Thanks

post-118996-0-69660300-1492121994_thumb.png

post-118996-0-93325500-1492125633_thumb.png

For me, It looks better than the current version I use. Great job!

For me, It looks better than the current version I use. Great job!

Thank you.

It's really just a port of my Skyrim textures to s4.

And that's grateful from your part. Let me give you an advice: If you have planned to make a future version of this cum CC, try to apply it on ass, back and feet... The rest it's amazing

I REALLY hate to bring this up, I have searched the thread, I just can't seem to find an answer so far. I am also having the issue with 3-D nipples disappearing with WW installed. I am using Better Body and Wild Guys textures. If I use BB and WG's textures, with no other mods installed, the nipples appear perfectly. Once I add in WW, and only that mod alone, no animations or anything else, the 3-D nipples are gone. I can't even find the top selection in CAS wardrobe (with WW installed that is, I can find it just fine otherwise).

Again, I have tried to find it, but I can't seem to pinpoint a solution/etc that addresses this, and I truly hope I did not overlook something while searching. If anyone knows if there is a fix to this, I would be greatly appreciative.

Just wondering, is there a way to add sex to a club's activities?

This requires autonomy first, which is definitely being worked on eventually! It's the one thing I need to make the mod perfect, anything after that is a bonus haha.

There is already a WooHoo option for clubs, but obviously that just sends them to bed woohoo. Hopefully when we get autonomy, it's not too hard adding WW to the options instead of regular woohoo!

The Sims 4 update doesn't seem to affect any mods except maybe the unofficial PlantSim related custom content and I'm not even sure about that.

Mods from everywhere seem to keep on working as if there was no update so long as one follows the recommended update procedure, that being the removal of the Mod folder when the game is updating and during the initial post-update boot-up sequence.

Does anyone know what I should do? I've installed the latest March 30 2017 version and it made me not able to interact with the game world at all. Can't select a Sim to control either.

Should I just update my game? My game's version is probably at September 2016.

For now, I have to uninstall the latest version of WW and use the January 2017 version in the mean time.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I'm currently using The Sims 4 version 1.20.60.1020 and that's incompatible with the current version of WW. Will update my game.

post-702183-0-57912400-1492154827_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know what I should do? I've installed the latest March 30 2017 version and it made me not able to interact with the game world at all. Can't select a Sim to control either.

Should I just update my game? My game's version is probably at September 2016.

For now, I have to uninstall the latest version of WW and use the January 2017 version in the mean time.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I'm currently using The Sims 4 version 1.20.60.1020 and that's incompatible with the current version of WW. Will update my game.

If you're using MC command center, that can do it also, happen to me when I patched up to city life. If you update and still have this check MC Command for an update.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Only improvements to exhibitionism are left before I get to new content. Here's the changelog of new changes on Patreon:

• Added new 7 sex reaction moodlets to existing sex reactions
    • Neutral, for sims that just simply didn't expect to encounter other sims having sex
    • Excited, for sims that maybe didn't expect it, but are pretty happy to see it
    • Funny, for sims who are simply childish or think it's funny.. for some reason
    • Flirty, for sims who get hot right away from a view like that
    • Sad, for sims seeing their past loved ones
    • Angry, for stressed sims and seeing sims that you just don't like
    • Horrified, for sims that should not see what they saw. Cover your eyes little Timmy!
  • Improved sex reactions type detection
  • Made friendly sims reacting to sex leave on their own
  • Made sims with 'Bro' trait react excitedly only when the target sim has the 'Bro' trait too
  • Added reaction to cum layers on sims
  • Made underage sims get the embarrassed moodlet when seeing nudity
  • Improved optimization of outfit parts detection
  • Fixed some issues with extended teen romance interactions
  • Fixed horrified sex reaction working as a funny sex reaction

Hey Turbo, Love all your work and time you put into this mod. I can't even comprehend the work it takes to create something like this, so thanks for everything you do to bring this to us. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by adding what I would like to one day see happen with WickedWhims. I create clubs for my male sims to enjoy female company, and would love to see a wicked option for club members in the club activities and it just be completely random between club members. But like I mention before, I have no clue what it takes to create mods. So, If this could happen, awesome, if not life moves on. Again, thank you so much for this awesome mod and keep it coming.

Hey! Support for 'Get Together' expansion will be added eventually and as it was said already, autonomy would come first. Thanks!

Enjoy.

You're even free to make a topic with your texture pack. Just please don't make anybody replace the WW files, call the package differently. The files in the package itself are capable of overriding already loaded by WW cum textures.

If you're into making them more subtle (but less than the current one), give them shine and 3D-ish look then you can contact me and we can talk about it. I can only assume you have not made much content for TS4 so you would have to learn how to create effects like via S4S.

One couple was already getting it on wicked whims style, when the husband came home from work and autonomously initiated vanilla woohoo with another chick. There is more than one double bed in the house and none of them are claimed. Not a complaint. Just found it amusing.

Adding back object reservation/locking is a pain after recent game updates. I tried many times and I will try again.

Enjoy.

You're even free to make a topic with your texture pack. Just please don't make anybody replace the WW files, call the package differently. The files in the package itself are capable of overriding already loaded by WW cum textures.

If you're into making them more subtle (but less than the current one), give them shine and 3D-ish look then you can contact me and we can talk about it. I can only assume you have not made much content for TS4 so you would have to learn how to create effects like via S4S.

You are correct, I just installed TS4 a few months ago,

and just started messing around with s4pe.

This is admittedly a makeshift mod that I never really intended to share,

but i noticed posts that referenced the SSL files that I was already using.

Should I remove my post until I can properly format a mod?

Thanks

This is it, as long as it remains in the realm of fiction nobody gets hurt,

This is a kink site and always will be, many people would think we're ALL weirdos for coming here and using even the least taboo of mods.

Honestly!?!?! How many of us actually admit to using this site to our friends and loved ones?!?!

We're all freaks! Just some of us have different thresholds and that's that

Peace!

As long as there is an option to disable that kind of thing whenever Turbo does decides to add it.

Not really my jam- it just makes me super uncomfortable.

This is a kink site and always will be, many people would think we're ALL weirdos for coming here and using even the least taboo of mods.

Honestly!?!?! How many of us actually admit to using this site to our friends and loved ones?!?!

Peace!

As long as there is an option to disable that kind of thing whenever Turbo does decides to add it.

That's fair enough dude, same here but do respect the bravery of the author to touch a delicate subject and hope that it's handled considerately for those that are offended.

It's more likely to be something that will need to enabled rather than disabled when it happens and the animations would have to be downloaded separately for it as they would be coming from the animators rather than TURBO

Thought I should answer my own question about the nipples not showing with WW in case it helps others. I looked around on the Better Body thread, and a user said she/he put the folder from the zip into the mods folder, instead of having the files loose inside the mods folder with everything else. That did the trick. I'v modded my games for quite a while, but it just looks like I need to learn whatever nuances there are for pathing/etc for this one.

Oh, an by the by, thanks for such a KILLER mod! 

there's a new maxis update today (apr 14) I think. Will this affect WW? I don't have auto update on any more but I'd rather keep the game as new as poss.

I tried WW yesterday (the patch came yesterday) and zero problems, I played seamlessly for 3+ hours.

Hi the whicked whims isnnt showing as scripted. its in the non scripted along with all animations... help please.

am i doing something wrong?

Hi the whicked whims isnnt showing as scripted. its in the non scripted along with all animations... help please.

sorry didnt know i was posting so much

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I made a small update to add support for the PlantSim new water need. (should be out soon)

Enjoy.

You are correct, I just installed TS4 a few months ago,

and just started messing around with s4pe.

This is admittedly a makeshift mod that I never really intended to share,

but i noticed posts that referenced the SSL files that I was already using.

Should I remove my post until I can properly format a mod?

Thanks

It's up to you, I just don't want anybody to think that replacing or removing WW core files is a good idea. 

Not sure what do you mean by the SSL files, but you can send me a private message if you need some help with modding. I know some things, not too much. :D

Peace!

Most of the taboo content in WW already requires enabling it in the first place so I can guarantee you that. :D

Just a quick question, since you have started adding in reward traits (awesome, by the way, big thanks for those), what is the feasability of adding incest as a reward trait (making it possible only between Sims who both have the trait). I gather this might be more trouble to do than its worth, I just felt curious, since I would only ever want to enable it on isolated cases.