WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

Didn't knew you gave an interview to Kotaku, saw a video on Gamespot's Facebook page XD

Link plz XD

Took me a tiny little while to find it back again but here you go :)

https://www.facebook.com/GameSpot/videos/10158643286885436/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I laughed so hard at the last quote I can't breathe! :D

Didn't knew you gave an interview to Kotaku, saw a video on Gamespot's Facebook page XD

Link plz XD

Took me a tiny little while to find it back again but here you go :)

https://www.facebook.com/GameSpot/videos/10158643286885436/

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I laughed so hard at the last quote I can't breathe! :D

At least Turbo is sincere XD

Hello

Sorry for my English, I go through google machine translation.

I find this mod really great, thank you for creating it.

I do not know if this already exists, but it would be possible to prevent some animations for a sims ??

For example, prevent vaginal animations from clicking for a simette, so that she keeps her virginity.

And again thank you for this fantastic mod that really make me want to play.

Bonjour

Désolé pour mon anglais, je passe par google traduction automatique.

Je trouve ce mod vraiment super génial, merci de l'avoir créé.

Je ne sais pas si cela existe déjà, mais il serait possible d'empêcher certaines animations pour un sims ?? 

Par exemple, empêcher les animations vaginales de s'enclencher pour une simette, afin qu'elle garde sa virginité.

Et encore merci pour ce fantastique mod qui m'a vraiment redonner envie de jouer.

Hey Turbo, thanks for the great mod, really adds to the game !

Just a few suggestions since I don't know any else where I could post it..

- Possibilty to do sexting with the phone/computer

- Possibilty to take off condoms during sex

- Possibilty to make someone leave during a group sex

I Think that's it.. again, keep up the good work ! Thank you very much

hi :)

you can do that through the setting menu,

go to sex settings-tick disable sex progression, so you get to choose which animations will b played, you can also tick on stage only progression,that allows for animation sequences that were created to follow by the animator

or

again from settings go to animations switcher and just disable all vaginal animation for the specific session and then enable for another,

but the first option is simpler imo

Hello

I do not know if this already exists, but it would be possible to prevent some animations for a sims ??

For example, prevent vaginal animations from clicking for a simette, so that she keeps her virginity.

Bonjour

Désolé pour mon anglais, je passe par google traduction automatique.

Je trouve ce mod vraiment super génial, merci de l'avoir créé.

Je ne sais pas si cela existe déjà, mais il serait possible d'empêcher certaines animations pour un sims ?? 

Par exemple, empêcher les animations vaginales de s'enclencher pour une simette, afin qu'elle garde sa virginité.

Et encore merci pour ce fantastique mod qui m'a vraiment redonner envie de jouer.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I didn't know people on Facebook are do judgemental. I thought once you put out your name and face to the public you won't be behaving like people on 4chan.
NUFh2_UO.png

Hello

Hey! It really depends on what do you think virginity is. You can try what tobleron said, there is no other way to prevent from animation categories to play.
I will be looking into a way to create a more complex way of sims sex relation progression so it doesn't allow sims to jump into deep water right away.

Hey Turbo, thanks for the great mod, really adds to the game !

Just a few suggestions since I don't know any else where I could post it..

- Possibilty to do sexting with the phone/computer
- Possibilty to take off condoms during sex
- Possibilty to make someone leave during a group sex

I Think that's it.. again, keep up the good work ! Thank you very much

Hey!

- More sex/exhibitionism activities will come with time.
- I will into that once I get to implementing a visual model for condoms.
- I really wanted to implement leaving group sex, but it's just not working out. It gets little confusing to implement it in an understandable way and it gets too complex to handle sims reaction to leaving sex. You have to take into account sim skills, moodlets and relations with other sims which gets problematic. I would like that to be an option, but I think I will pass on that for now.

How about to add reaction treat for pregnancy terminated ?? if you can please do it .I miss that from sims 3

How is that suppose to work?

I'm currently using this mod http://modthesims.info/d/560293 which is a naked top for males to look more bulky.

is there a way to change the naked outfit or better yet make only a selected few sims wear this top when undressing?

EDIT: oh and if you mind me making a suggestion. it would be really nice if you could give a sim more options for witnessing a whickedwhims animation, like "watch" and "masturbate to"

If the part is not designed to be a top replacement then it won't be used automatically. You would need to have a tool to be able to edit sim BATHING outfit and make sure to disable nude outfit assurance in settings before that. You should be able to edit it with MCCC.

I mean ability to have Special Moodlets when terminate pregnancy (example positive moodlet for Hates Children trait and negative moodlet for Family-oriented trait ) I'm sorry for my English

I mean ability to have Special Moodlets when terminate pregnancy (example positive moodlet for Hates Children trait and negative moodlet for Family-oriented trait ) I'm sorry for my English

Hmm, i have a problem.

I am on game version 1.25 with script mods enabled. This mod stopped working recently, it worked before on the previous version but not on this new one.

:-/ Cheers!!   :-/

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I think I found a bug in version 2.1.2.095.5 (April 15th) of WickedWhims. Running version 1.29.69.1020 of TS4:

If I change my active Sim's outfit to any of their outfits in slots 2-5 and then proceed to brush their teeth or freshen up, they will revert into their outfit in the first slot. At first, I didn't know why this was happening, but I suspected it was this mod since those interactions control the clearing of cum, and I was right because when I removed WickedWhims these interactions were functioning normally again. This also happens with the makeout on couch/bed interaction but I didn't test that one after removing the mod.

I wonder: Is there any chance we'll get autonom sex, desire and attraction in Sims 4? At the moment my sim girl dances naked in front of an audience in a club and everyone's thinking of her, but noone wants to get nasty without a long discussion before. Sex in Sims 4 seems somehow meaningless in the game to me.

I'm currently using this mod http://modthesims.info/d/560293 which is a naked top for males to look more bulky.

is there a way to change the naked outfit or better yet make only a selected few sims wear this top when undressing?

EDIT: oh and if you mind me making a suggestion. it would be really nice if you could give a sim more options for witnessing a whickedwhims animation, like "watch" and "masturbate to"

If the part is not designed to be a top replacement then it won't be used automatically. You would need to have a tool to be able to edit sim BATHING outfit and make sure to disable nude outfit assurance in settings before that. You should be able to edit it with MCCC.

that worked just in the right way. thank you!

i didn't know that sims, while undressing, use the bathing outfit. i thought that it was still their normal outfit with parts temporary reverting to standard.

anyway, will i maybe run into problems by disabling nude outfit assurance?

Hmm, i have a problem.

I am on game version 1.25 with script mods enabled. This mod stopped working recently, it worked before on the previous version but not on this new one.

After an update all mods are being disabled automatically. Did you enable the mods again?

Hmm, i have a problem.

After an update all mods are being disabled automatically. Did you enable the mods again?

Yes i did, All other mods work e.g. Shoes, clothing skins. This mod doesn't work at least for me.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I think I found a bug in version 2.1.2.095.5 (April 15th) of WickedWhims. Running version 1.29.69.1020 of TS4:

If I change my active Sim's outfit to any of their outfits in slots 2-5 and then proceed to brush their teeth or freshen up, they will revert into their outfit in the first slot. At first, I didn't know why this was happening, but I suspected it was this mod since those interactions control the clearing of cum, and I was right because when I removed WickedWhims these interactions were functioning normally again. This also happens with the makeout on couch/bed interaction but I didn't test that one after removing the mod.

This was reported to me already and will be fixed soon. Thanks!

that worked just in the right way. thank you!

i didn't know that sims, while undressing, use the bathing outfit. i thought that it was still their normal outfit with parts temporary reverting to standard.

anyway, will i maybe run into problems by disabling nude outfit assurance?

Only if you have clothing mods that are incorrectly tagged can causes problems. They will be allowed for nude sims and with the setting disabled there won't be anything preventing it.

I wonder: Is there any chance we'll get autonom sex, desire and attraction in Sims 4? At the moment my sim girl dances naked in front of an audience in a club and everyone's thinking of her, but noone wants to get nasty without a long discussion before. Sex in Sims 4 seems somehow meaningless in the game to me.

If you would try to guess what is 90% of suggestions I get, you most likely will get it right.

There is no case of if there will be autonomy, but when. And when? Probably starting with May.

And sims do have desire, but it's not yet utilized for such purpose.

If you would try to guess what is 90% of suggestions I get, you most likely will get it right.

There is no case of if there will be autonomy, but when. And when? Probably starting with May.

That's great news, i know this will not be simple to implement and it will demand new options to make and test in the settings, but thank you for the hard work Turbo.

This sounds amazing! I hope your plan works out. Good luck on that and thank you a lot! :)

I'd wish to suggest a small thing: the option to set no Underwear for top, bottom or both, so that Sims, when undressing, are immediately naked for the required body part. This is particularly useful when your Sim is wearing clothes that obviously lack any underwear in a different category than sleepwear or swimwear (for example, if my Sim is wearing a lingerie as an Everyday outfit, she's not supposed to also wear an underwear...)

Also, a question: why has the inappropriate streetwear override been removed? It really bothers me that level 5 exhibitionism Sims will magically wear their Everyday outfit back when going outside...

Only if you have clothing mods that are incorrectly tagged can causes problems. They will be allowed for nude sims and with the setting disabled there won't be anything preventing it.

good to know. with my installed mods, this might add some variety.

keep up the good work!

I have a small request regarding your mod. Can you allow the function to switch clothing sets instantly to work outside of animations? Your mod is probably the only one that allows instantly changing clothes outside of the standard action queue, but you can only do so when your sims have sex. Would be great if it worked all the time.

Why is that? I don't really see how WW would be the mod to allow for that.

Apart from the fact that there is no mod that allows that at all right now?

Well, because it already has that functionality during sex. All you would have to do is to allow that functionality outside of sex. If everything in this mod has to be related to sex (not that I have anything against it), think of it as an option to  allow for some foreplay roleplay during actions when the game forces outfits on player automatically. Like on the exam bed in the hospital, where the game forces the patient to put on the hospital gown before laying on the bed. Even if you use a mod to change patient clothes/undress him, the patient will stand up from the bed to do it, and put that gown right back if you want to put him to the bed again. There is actually lots and lots of places in the game when it forces the choice of clothing on you automatically.

With instant cloth change and undressing everywhere, you could, for example, use examination animations for some roleplay of a kinky doctor making people be naked/lay in their underwear when he examinates them. Or undresses them during the procedure. Or make people go around in underwear  It would allow to undress/redress both PCs and NPCs in any way you wanted manually. To manually make NPCs exhibitionists if the player wanted to and when the player wanted to. Or to manually adjust the exhibitionist function to one's liking.