WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Do you have a roadmap of what's coming first and what's later. Also what have you ruled out so far that's not possible or may take too much time?

Few posts ago I mentioned what I want to finish until I get to do bigger things. It's not a real roadmap, one doesn't exist, I just don't want to add anything new until I am happy with what is currently there. Once these things are done, I am pretty open so I will ask on Patreon what is the most popular (probably autonomy).

- Roadmap -

> Improvement - improve, fix and add things that complement what is currently implemented in the mod

> Something New - add something new

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Really love this mod and have encountered few to no errors or problems (non above what to be expected from an extensive script mod, currently I have more problems due to slowdowns on loading from MC command). It also feels more immersive thanks to Sims 4 running overall more fluid (yes, yes, no continuous world but at least the "set pieces" run rather smoothly on a good machine) and the sex overall looks and feels good in the world.

What I wish most is probably to have NPCs to be more active aka other couples or sims getting it on more autonomously or with each other than only the household sims.

Also a question: I don't seem to get the exhibition up on NPC sims. My sim is an avid photographer and also by now a pretty comfortable nudist but I can't even get my lovers to switch into sleep wear at home. Some more feedback/progression would be helpful because I'm not sure if it's simply not advancing at all. 

Can't switch sims into sleepwear? That doesn't seem right, there is nothing in WW that would prevent that. Other sims should be comfortable being nude around sims they like or are in love with, without high exhibitionism level. I don't think I understand everything because I am not sure what do you mean with the sleepwear stuff.

Hmmm,,, maybe not your mod or is it basegame. It's NPC > friendly > change outfit > sleepwear (response is that sim is too embarrassed/shy to do that)

I thought it's tied to your mod as well. Anyway, I thus far can't get longtime lovers to strip (this under your exhibition option) as well, even with high romantic relationship and after talking about exhibition a lot so not sure what I should be doing. Are the default settings maybe making it hard or something?

Do you have a roadmap of what's coming first and what's later. Also what have you ruled out so far that's not possible or may take too much time?

Few posts ago I mentioned what I want to finish until I get to do bigger things. It's not a real roadmap, one doesn't exist, I just don't want to add anything new until I am happy with what is currently there. Once these things are done, I am pretty open so I will ask on Patreon what is the most popular (probably autonomy).

- Roadmap -

> Improvement - improve, fix and add things that complement what is currently implemented in the mod

-Rape

-Autonomy

-Juice (Alcohol in Sims which I hope you change to actual Alcohol name) makes Sims drunk and can be taken advantage of (oh realistic parties now)

-Orgy Party Type (everyone is to get it on, the goal is to bang bang bang and get sticky as heck)

-Swinger Party (where anything goes and jealousy doesn't affect Sims unless you want them to have a certain trait I guess like a swinger trait in CAS and also in reward trait form since you can only have 3 main traits)

-Naughty Halloween Party (Adult Halloween party where sex in on the menu will go good with Alcohol addition)

-Prostitution (Whoring yourself out and ranking up the simoleons (Sim currency) based on your sex skill, charisma, and athletics)

-Vampire Seduction (Vampire Game Pack required) allows you to use your vampiric abilities to charm people into sexual deeds determined on your rank and if using aura charm

Also where is the desire system and how do I check my Sims desire?

- Roadmap -

-Rape

-Autonomy

-Juice (Alcohol in Sims which I hope you change to actual Alcohol name) makes Sims drunk and can be taken advantage of (oh realistic parties now)

-Orgy Party Type (everyone is to get it on, the goal is to bang bang bang and get sticky as heck)

-Swinger Party (where anything goes and jealousy doesn't affect Sims unless you want them to have a certain trait I guess like a swinger trait in CAS and also in reward trait form since you can only have 3 main traits)

-Naughty Halloween Party (Adult Halloween party where sex in on the menu will go good with Alcohol addition)

-Prostitution (Whoring yourself out and ranking up the simoleons (Sim currency) based on your sex skill, charisma, and athletics)

-Vampire Seduction (Vampire Game Pack required) allows you to use your vampiric abilities to charm people into sexual deeds determined on your rank and if using aura charm

Also where is the desire system and how do I check my Sims desire?

Autonomy would be nice and I think that's already a plan, I just wanted to add, if/when autonomy is added, can the user please have a pop up asking if we want our sim to participate in what ever the other sI'm is asking. Just because someone has the desire to have sex doesn't mean they should or want to with who ever is asking. Thank you :)

Hey, I love your mod!

I do have an issue after the latest update Sims 4 update though, the animations just don't work. Or rather, I get no option for them. No matter what I click on the WickedWhims tab doesn't come up, yet skills and moodlets are still there. Do you know why this is, and/or how I could fix it? 

First I wanted say this mod is amazing and your work is greatly appreciated. I wasn't going to say anything at first but I get this issue with my female character. So I wanted to try making her a futa but at times I get a weird graphical glitch in the stomach area and in her ankles. Plus her feet clip through the floor but I'm assuming that's a game issue not a mod issue. 

lastException.txt

I've modified a penis mesh and I want to make it so whickedwhims can recognize the mesh on the options so I can make more penis diversity for each sims. Whickedwhims only recognize cmar and eclipse penis. My mesh is already done and is under pant category.

I didn't see any tutorial to do so, someone can help me?

Guest Redabyss

Just randomly found an article online about WW, and here's an hilarious quote from it:

Mr Driver, whose lust for sex is matched only by his love of capital letters, has been beavering away on a mod called “WickedWooHoo” which lets the normally cute Sims engage in orgies and various sex acts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Just randomly found an article online about WW, and here's an hilarious quote from it:

Mr Driver, whose lust for sex is matched only by his love of capital letters, has been beavering away on a mod called “WickedWooHoo” which lets the normally cute Sims engage in orgies and various sex acts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Haha! Funny shit! :D

Ok, so the erection is back (yay^^)
But now my game shuts down (stops working) at random times. It really ruins it for me, because I can never really know when it will happen :( I have only downloaded the cc from the wickedwims site. If i turn off Mods, the game works perfectly.
What should i do?

Question for any animators:

This might have been mentioned elsewhere, but should I move the mouth of my sim while doing animations, especially seeing as I intend to add sounds of them speaking/moaning?

To clarify, I'm not sure if I need to have the mouth moving if that will already happen when I add sounds.

Thanks!

Question for any animators:

This might have been mentioned elsewhere, but should I move the mouth of my sim while doing animations, especially seeing as I intend to add sounds of them speaking/moaning?

To clarify, I'm not sure if I need to have the mouth moving if that will already happen when I add sounds.

Thanks!

I've seen animations in the past move with the sounds.

!Idea Alert!

Cam Girl

Have female Sims use a computer and masturbate in front of it in the chair for income. You got the basic concept in the streaming gameplay mechanic in the base game for those in the tech guru career where they play games and stream it for money. Have the income tie to their sex skill, fanbase that increases over time and may grow quicker with higher sex skill, and in the future attraction if you implement a way for Sims to find certain things sexy about others such as muscle/fat slider and stuff.

This could also be expanded upon in the future by allowing couples to have sex in front of the computer for income like real cam girls. if you can find toy resources you can have animators use dildos and sybians as well.

!Idea Alert!

Cam Girl

Have female Sims use a computer and masturbate in front of it in the chair for income. You got the basic concept in the streaming gameplay mechanic in the base game for those in the tech guru career where they play games and stream it for money. Have the income tie to their sex skill, fanbase that increases over time and may grow quicker with higher sex skill, and in the future attraction if you implement a way for Sims to find certain things sexy about others such as muscle/fat slider and stuff.

This could also be expanded upon in the future by allowing couples to have sex in front of the computer for income like real cam girls. if you can find toy resources you can have animators use dildos and sybians as well.

The computer masturbation animations already exist as well as animations involving dildos (for use with Wicked Whims). All that remains is for someone to make use of them for that mod idea.

Guest zheur

So is First Sex moodlit supposed to always appear (like with new people) or is this a bug? Sims seem to get it whenever they have sex with someone I'm guessing this is because its the first time with that exact Sim?

I get this problem as well. Every single time.

So is First Sex moodlit supposed to always appear (like with new people) or is this a bug? Sims seem to get it whenever they have sex with someone I'm guessing this is because its the first time with that exact Sim?

I get this problem as well. Every single time.

The vanilla game comes with a woohoo moodlet for when you have sex with a sim for the first time. Doesn't mean losing virginity. If you have sex with the same sim you don't get that moodlet, just the 1st time with a new sim.