WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

After trying and failing to make animations on blender today I have a renewed apprieciation for those who make mods and animations. This mod has made the game so much more playable and everyones animations are fantastic.

Hey! I struggled a lot at first but it gets easier, it's great that you tried, you should check out Redabyss's thread on Tips for Blender, it's very helpful combined with TURBO's tutorial :) adding to that, all the animators here are very approachable give great advice, I have no experience in this at all before, if I can do it, anybody can :D

Guest ojirregodsejesus

@other users, and not the mod dev because I understand this is not the place: Just to make sure I'm on the same page, everything seems to be working really well! The issues I've run into is that I can no longer press 'b' in build mode to auto-access the wall tool, nor can I use ctrl+shift+c to enter cheats. Are these the same issues you guys are having?

By the way, not experiencing these issues anymore. Maybe my game was just over-loaded yesterday.

Since downloading this mod I can't seem to edit any of the town sims using cas.fulleditmode, I click on the sim i want to edit and it takes me right back to my sims household. Is there anything I can do? I'm new to this site and mod by like a few days so sorry if I posted to the wrong thing!

Your latest version is a definite improvement over the last version.  Sims don't reset nearly as often when starting the animations anymore.  Animation duration is a huge improvement.

I have noticed that Wicked Whims generates exception errors too frequently the more sims there are on a lot.  When I have 20+ Sims on a lot I often get exception errors.  The Sims will sometimes get into a state where they raise their arms and then quickly drop them over and over again which continuously cancels all orders you give them.  I have to save and restart the game a bit too often to restore normal functionality.  That is the largest bug in the mod right now.  Wicked Whims should gracefully recover from exception errors, or better yet prevent them from occurring.  None of my other scripted mods cause them including MC Command Center and MC Woohoo which do a lot.

I do greatly appreciate your continued development and hard work on this mod!

Since downloading this mod I can't seem to edit any of the town sims using cas.fulleditmode, I click on the sim i want to edit and it takes me right back to my sims household. Is there anything I can do? I'm new to this site and mod by like a few days so sorry if I posted to the wrong thing!

I have edited almost every single sim in 2 towns with this command. 

Here I how I do it.

I start the game, go in the town view like normal but I do not select my houshold. You type the command there and then select Manage Housholds.

For there I select the one I want to edit I edit her/him.

Never had any problems.

Your latest version is a definite improvement over the last version.  Sims don't reset nearly as often when starting the animations anymore.  Animation duration is a huge improvement.

I have noticed that Wicked Whims generates exception errors too frequently the more sims there are on a lot.  When I have 20+ Sims on a lot I often get exception errors.  The Sims will sometimes get into a state where they raise their arms and then quickly drop them over and over again which continuously cancels all orders you give them.  I have to save and restart the game a bit too often to restore normal functionality.  That is the largest bug in the mod right now.  Wicked Whims should gracefully recover from exception errors, or better yet prevent them from occurring.  None of my other scripted mods cause them including MC Command Center and MC Woohoo which do a lot.

Same here actually. The more sims i have on the lot the more they bug and reset, and the more last exception txt's I get. One yesterday crashed my game as I had 20 odd sims on the same lot. I'll Have to stick to just a few sims per lot for now.

I need help. ive download all the mods and when I say for some reason it is only showing 9 animations its not doing them all. I have downloaded, added the mods to the mod folder and still nothing. I even turned off custom content and script mods and turned them back on to see. I thought well maybe I need to add the mods to the whickedwimsmods folder where all of the basic mods to get running are and I can't do that because I get an "error file not found or no read permission. anybody know how to add more mods I only have the basics that come with the download. how am I able to add more postions?

I need help. ive download all the mods and when I say for some reason it is only showing 9 animations its not doing them all. I have downloaded, added the mods to the mod folder and still nothing. I even turned off custom content and script mods and turned them back on to see. I thought well maybe I need to add the mods to the whickedwimsmods folder where all of the basic mods to get running are and I can't do that because I get an "error file not found or no read permission. anybody know how to add more mods I only have the basics that come with the download. how am I able to add more postions?

Hey! It can cause problems if you create too many folders inside folders, your mods need to be un-zipped and put into the mods folder without burying them, some people use sub-folders but I don't personally, I just directly drop the files in and it works! Maybe try RE downloading a fresh copy of WW incase something missing and try :)

Hi Turbo!

I saw some discussion about the placement of animations on certain furniture/locations and I was thinking, is it possible to add a feature that could enable users to rotate the actors in solo floor animations, maybe in a similar way to how the teleport mod works with the statue? This way spectators and voyeurs could be turned to face the action in group activities where multiple animations are played together :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

WickedWhims should be working fine with the 1.28 game update.

Same here actually. The more sims i have on the lot the more they bug and reset, and the more last exception txt's I get. One yesterday crashed my game as I had 20 odd sims on the same lot. I'll Have to stick to just a few sims per lot for now.

Then include the exception files because I have never heard of that before and what are the actions they reset at? Need more details, thanks.

Hi Turbo!

I saw some discussion about the placement of animations on certain furniture/locations and I was thinking, is it possible to add a feature that could enable users to rotate the actors in solo floor animations, maybe in a similar way to how the teleport mod works with the statue? This way spectators and voyeurs could be turned to face the action in group activities where multiple animations are played together :)

Hey! I am not sure how well that works but sims should be rotated the way they started the solo interaction and you can rotate them with a command listed in the features list.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Your latest version is a definite improvement over the last version. Sims don't reset nearly as often when starting the animations anymore. Animation duration is a huge improvement.

I have noticed that Wicked Whims generates exception errors too frequently the more sims there are on a lot. When I have 20+ Sims on a lot I often get exception errors. The Sims will sometimes get into a state where they raise their arms and then quickly drop them over and over again which continuously cancels all orders you give them. I have to save and restart the game a bit too often to restore normal functionality. That is the largest bug in the mod right now. Wicked Whims should gracefully recover from exception errors, or better yet prevent them from occurring. None of my other scripted mods cause them including MC Command Center and MC Woohoo which do a lot.

Your latest version is a definite improvement over the last version. Sims don't reset nearly as often when starting the animations anymore. Animation duration is a huge improvement.

I have noticed that Wicked Whims generates exception errors too frequently the more sims there are on a lot. When I have 20+ Sims on a lot I often get exception errors. The Sims will sometimes get into a state where they raise their arms and then quickly drop them over and over again which continuously cancels all orders you give them. I have to save and restart the game a bit too often to restore normal functionality. That is the largest bug in the mod right now. Wicked Whims should gracefully recover from exception errors, or better yet prevent them from occurring. None of my other scripted mods cause them including MC Command Center and MC Woohoo which do a lot.

Then include the exception files because I have never heard of that before and what are the actions they reset at? Need more details, thanks.

Hi Turbo!

Hey! I am not sure how well that works but sims should be rotated the way they started the solo interaction and you can rotate them with a command listed in the features list.

Cool! Thanks TURBO!

Really love this mod and have encountered few to no errors or problems (non above what to be expected from an extensive script mod, currently I have more problems due to slowdowns on loading from MC command). It also feels more immersive thanks to Sims 4 running overall more fluid (yes, yes, no continuous world but at least the "set pieces" run rather smoothly on a good machine) and the sex overall looks and feels good in the world.

What I wish most is probably to have NPCs to be more active aka other couples or sims getting it on more autonomously or with each other than only the household sims.

Also a question: I don't seem to get the exhibition up on NPC sims. My sim is an avid photographer and also by now a pretty comfortable nudist but I can't even get my lovers to switch into sleep wear at home. Some more feedback/progression would be helpful because I'm not sure if it's simply not advancing at all. 

Hi!

Is it possible to download older versions, or would someone share a version that works with 1.20? THANKS!

Hey! I may be wrong but I don't think that would work for you, as I understand, the animations for custom locations require something that was updated to a new system, also things like penis mods etc won't work either, you may have to look into updating to at the 1.25 patch

Hi guys! Im new here in the forum so im sorry if this was already asked but, are there other penises that can be used with WickedWhims? ones that can be changed on the WW menu.

Hey!

Welcome to LL, I'm still pretty new here too :) I'm using Lunar Elcipse's mod but there is another by Hiroki too, check out the download thread!

Hi!

Is it possible to download older versions, or would someone share a version that works with 1.20? THANKS!

Hey! I may be wrong but I don't think that would work for you, as I understand, the animations for custom locations require something that was updated to a new system, also things like penis mods etc won't work either, you may have to look into updating to at the 1.25 patch

Hi guys! Im new here in the forum so im sorry if this was already asked but, are there other penises that can be used with WickedWhims? ones that can be changed on the WW menu.

Hey!

Welcome to LL, I'm still pretty new here too :) I'm using Lunar Elcipse's mod but there is another by Hiroki too, check out the download thread!

Can they be used togheter?

The Sims were just doing anonymous activities aside from having one Sim clean some dishes and counter and another doing some gardening.  I had 30 Sims on the lot.  Performance was excellent as I have a high end gaming PC.  Exception errors happen somewhat frequently with 20+ Sims on the lot.  I'm happy to send you whatever file/s contain my Wicked Whims options also for you to test if you tell me what I need to send.  I did get a Wicked Whims error message stating that an exception had occurred.  It only added info to lastException.txt and never created a WickedWhims exception log.

lastException.txt

I'm having issue after updating to 1.28 with the exhibition system. i have no exhibition menu when i click on my sim. im still on older version of wicked whims, the one before march 19th. when latest ww update came out i saw someone say there was problems with it, so i been waiting for next version. is march 19th version having exhibition issues with new sims 4 patch?

made into topic in tech support section, link below.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75426-wicked-whims-pre-march-19th-version-no-exhibition-menu-128/

ok... so i updated to march 19th update and that fixed the problem.

Hi!

Hey!

Can they be used togheter?

I don't think they can as they may conflict, they're default replacements you see, check out the pics and see what you like :)

Yeah so I think I'm having the same problem.

The mod is working awesome, but most of my female sims can't get fully undressed (one certainly can get super nekkid). Most will end up in this weird gray bra. For example, here's a sim "skinny dipping":

tumblr_oe7wbsBvlf1vh6vkao1_1280.png

Possibly a problem with a nude skin I'm using? I don't know. I know that she's wearing no bottoms, and even with the exhibition actions she still ends up in this.

nude , underwear , problem , patch , bug , texture

To correct this problem go there: http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-installing-sims-4-studio, register and than dowload Sim4Studio, select the path to your mods than go in tool/batch fixes/ Fix underwar tag + fix swimwear tag, and everything should work without problem after that! i get the same problem than you and corrected it like that! No more need to search one by one  the outfit wich cause this kind of problem!^^

Really love this mod and have encountered few to no errors or problems (non above what to be expected from an extensive script mod, currently I have more problems due to slowdowns on loading from MC command). It also feels more immersive thanks to Sims 4 running overall more fluid (yes, yes, no continuous world but at least the "set pieces" run rather smoothly on a good machine) and the sex overall looks and feels good in the world.

What I wish most is probably to have NPCs to be more active aka other couples or sims getting it on more autonomously or with each other than only the household sims.

Also a question: I don't seem to get the exhibition up on NPC sims. My sim is an avid photographer and also by now a pretty comfortable nudist but I can't even get my lovers to switch into sleep wear at home. Some more feedback/progression would be helpful because I'm not sure if it's simply not advancing at all. 

Can't switch sims into sleepwear? That doesn't seem right, there is nothing in WW that would prevent that. Other sims should be comfortable being nude around sims they like or are in love with, without high exhibitionism level. I don't think I understand everything because I am not sure what do you mean with the sleepwear stuff.

The Sims were just doing anonymous activities aside from having one Sim clean some dishes and counter and another doing some gardening.  I had 30 Sims on the lot.  Performance was excellent as I have a high end gaming PC.  Exception errors happen somewhat frequently with 20+ Sims on the lot.  I'm happy to send you whatever file/s contain my Wicked Whims options also for you to test if you tell me what I need to send.  I did get a Wicked Whims error message stating that an exception had occurred.  It only added info to lastException.txt and never created a WickedWhims exception log.

Have you tried removing or updating the 'Longer Parties & More Guests' mod? The error is about missing models, not something that WW would cause.

There are some errors about trying to reserve prop objects too, but that could be an issue on the game's side. Nothing that points directly to any mod.

Note that when WW says that an exception file was created, it's not caused by WW but by anything in the whole game including WW.

Hey! Look at optional mods in the topic, you can install all of them and pick which one you want to use per sim in-game.