WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

OMG ._. how to choose the top and the bottom (M/M) before a sex scene ? This is always the guy who plays the top and i want him to play the bottom -.-

I asked this before. While I wanted this to become an option Turbo said it's not possible to make it. You can switch positions after sex has started by clicking on the sim. You can also change the bottom guy's gender by making him not having a penis thus he will always bottom. 

OMG ._. how to choose the top and the bottom (M/M) before a sex scene ? This is always the guy who plays the top and i want him to play the bottom -.-

While having sex, click on the unplayed Sim. 

Wicked -> Sex -> Switch positions. I believe.

I asked this before. While I wanted this to become an option Turbo said it's not possible to make it. You can switch positions after sex has started by clicking on the sim. You can also change the bottom guy's gender by making him not having a penis thus he will always bottom. 

Thanks you guys now its fixed :)

Hello, I wanted to say thank you for this mod as it works wonderfully in my game, but I do have one problem that is stumping me. I can order condoms from the computer and they say they will be in the mail the next day, but they never show up! Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks! OH, also, does MC COMMAND (WOOHOO MOD) the birth control feature work with this mod?

EDIT: I figured out that the condoms are in buy mode, so that helped me, also, the condoms my sim ordered were finally delivered (ordered multiple times so not sure which request they were from). Still seem to have a problem getting them in the mail regularly when ordered though. Otherwise  I'm all set thanks!

Hello! I just wanted to mention that it seems MC Dresser and WW aren't playing nice. Basically, when WW is in the mods with MC Dresser; MC Dresser won't paste the selected outfit on their bathing outfit (mainly being like accessories/makeup to go along with their nude self). I brought it up as well with Deaderpool (as it seems that your bathing/nude thing-a-ma-jigs are different), and just wanted to post about it here so you're aware of it as well.

Thanks so much for your time and your lovely mod. ❤

This may have already been suggested, but 244 pages is a lot to read through, so here goes...

One of my characters is a criminal and has to work on mischief everyday, and I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to get that skill up (and any other skill that makes sense) through sexual encounters. For example grab boob to skill up, or squeeze butt, rub thigh sitting on couch next to other sim. There may need to be some animations made, but it would be great. Exercise might be another option with a deep knee bends sort of cowgirl or pushups oral. Is anything like this possible?

This mod is amazing, thank you for sharing it with us !

But I have an issue, while it worked great for some time, I don't have any option while clicking on "wicked" anymore.
I tried launch the game without the mods et restart it with the mods on again but still nothing, no options. I just have an empty (just settings) wicked and exhibitionist option.

I there a way to have the sex option again ?

Turbodriver:

So according to the first page, climax animation supposed to produce cum, however, if there is no climax animation, 15 min is also supposed to produce cum. So there's really no way of knowing for sure if we don't get the climax animation? Is it possible to have like a comment bubble come up after sex is completed from the one -or both if males - saying something about cumming? That way if we don't get the climax option we still know he went?

I'm the type that prefers surprise pregnancies. I know pregnancies with this mod happens if you take the test, however I had my simsim try repeatedly for several days. I kept increasing the chances as well. Yet if I didn't do the pregnancy test she never got pregnant. Is there a bug in that part of the mod or was she super unlucky lol

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Everytime my teen female is nude for sex she has the default pink bra on. Is there a setting I need to set to get rid of it? Thank you :)

If nude fixing commands included in the FAQ don't help, you can wait for the next update which resolves this issue. It will only stay if your sim has appearance modifiers which update that sim to apply that pink bra via client-side outfit updates. The only way for the game to not that since I can't modify the client and I wouldn't want to, was to just replace the default nudity part from the pink bra to the actual nudity.

Can you add a option for the penis to have a new mesh on it when using condoms so it looks like they're using the condoms?

I can do that, do you have one?

Once it's a released accessory or I will get someone to make one it can be there.

It can be problematic, though, with different penis models and such.

We will see, I will try.

Hey,great stuff TurboDriver.....thnx. BTW when will u release the next public release version ,cuz i am waiting for it for a long time...............

Hey! Maybe next week.

r u sure ur rdy for it

How's autonomy coming along?

Well... I haven't done it yet. How about that?  :lol:  :lol:

Hello, I wanted to say thank you for this mod as it works wonderfully in my game, but I do have one problem that is stumping me. I can order condoms from the computer and they say they will be in the mail the next day, but they never show up! Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks! OH, also, does MC COMMAND (WOOHOO MOD) the birth control feature work with this mod?

EDIT: I figured out that the condoms are in buy mode, so that helped me, also, the condoms my sim ordered were finally delivered (ordered multiple times so not sure which request they were from). Still seem to have a problem getting them in the mail regularly when ordered though. Otherwise  I'm all set thanks!

Hey! I will be reworking ordering stuff later to make sure it works without problems. And because of problems you can buy the condoms via Build/Buy which I am glad you found.

Hello! I just wanted to mention that it seems MC Dresser and WW aren't playing nice. Basically, when WW is in the mods with MC Dresser; MC Dresser won't paste the selected outfit on their bathing outfit (mainly being like accessories/makeup to go along with their nude self). I brought it up as well with Deaderpool (as it seems that your bathing/nude thing-a-ma-jigs are different), and just wanted to post about it here so you're aware of it as well.

Thanks so much for your time and your lovely mod. ❤

Hey! Once you disable Nude Outfit Assurance setting, you can edit the sim bathing outfit as much as you like.

This may have already been suggested, but 244 pages is a lot to read through, so here goes...

One of my characters is a criminal and has to work on mischief everyday, and I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to get that skill up (and any other skill that makes sense) through sexual encounters. For example grab boob to skill up, or squeeze butt, rub thigh sitting on couch next to other sim. There may need to be some animations made, but it would be great. Exercise might be another option with a deep knee bends sort of cowgirl or pushups oral. Is anything like this possible?

It can happen at some point, but most likely not anytime soon.

Turbodriver:
So according to the first page, climax animation supposed to produce cum, however, if there is no climax animation, 15 min is also supposed to produce cum. So there's really no way of knowing for sure if we don't get the climax animation? Is it possible to have like a comment bubble come up after sex is completed from the one -or both if males - saying something about cumming? That way if we don't get the climax option we still know he went?

I'm the type that prefers surprise pregnancies. I know pregnancies with this mod happens if you take the test, however I had my simsim try repeatedly for several days. I kept increasing the chances as well. Yet if I didn't do the pregnancy test she never got pregnant. Is there a bug in that part of the mod or was she super unlucky lol

no.1froggie:

Sim will cum if the animation allows for it, doesn't matter if it's climax or not. You can get a sim to produce cum even after 15 seconds of the sex interaction. Next update will include a way to manually apply cum as you wish to avoid problems with animations that are set to not do it.

Pregnancy triggers when you do a pregnancy test or after few in-game hours. This way, if a sim has sex with multiple partners, you don't know which one is the father right away. It's just like you would be playing the game, you can only tell the sim is actually pregnant if you use other mods to check it.

hehehe How do i even use condoms!

i bought it in my Buy options mode. placed one on the bedside table and i am not sure how to use it. I tried clicking it before, during and after sex ( after seeming a bit against the point of it after sex ) and no interaction or messages and all i got was a smug look from my sim neighbour as he fell asleep next to me .

So i am gonna sue you Turbo for ever simoleon you have if Chloe gets knocked up under the Faulty or falsely advertised condoms simulations Act 1983 ! hehehe! and drop the child on your doorstep with a kind of polite note that your now the designated parent.

No but seriously how do i use it/them?

Thank you so much for the reply! Always greatly appreciated and means a lot to hear back from the creator :) was wondering, since it is possible to have sex with multiple partners and not be sure who the father is, is it possible to either: A-baby automatically born with father's last name, or B-have some kind of paternity test to take prior to the baby being born so we know who the father is? It's rather annoying to have to check family tree then wait till toddler stage-if I remember lol-to change the last name to the fathers. Helps me remember who the father is that way lol. Thank you so much for the mod, it's great! Works great so far with all my mods :) I actually play the sims 4 now lol love the realism and romance it brings. Before I barely played the game! :)

Hello! Great work :) I am encountering some issues though. I installed wickedwhims using the windows installer and things seemed okay, but for some reason i only have 1 sex option. If i click on the partner i can only do talk about exhibitionism or compliment sexy body, and if i click on the floor and go to wicked>sex, the only option I have is teasing: make out. I downloaded some mods and placed them in a folder named Mods along with the resource file and the wickedwohoo thing, but I still am not getting any other sex options. Could someone help me?

post-1782625-0-05106900-1488545715_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-89679300-1488545718_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-93133700-1488545720_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-98976200-1488546039_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-33225700-1488546049_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-77426500-1488546155_thumb.png

post-1782625-0-60245200-1488546163_thumb.png

Thank you so much for the reply! Always greatly appreciated and means a lot to hear back from the creator :) was wondering, since it is possible to have sex with multiple partners and not be sure who the father is, is it possible to either: A-baby automatically born with father's last name, or B-have some kind of paternity test to take prior to the baby being born so we know who the father is? It's rather annoying to have to check family tree then wait till toddler stage-if I remember lol-to change the last name to the fathers. Helps me remember who the father is that way lol. Thank you so much for the mod, it's great! Works great so far with all my mods :) I actually play the sims 4 now lol love the realism and romance it brings. Before I barely played the game! :)

​Having a child born with auto-father last name, I think, goes too deep into the actual Sims 4 code and changing that could be problematic... 

​Also, when the mother has the baby, you are able to provide for the little critter a first and last name, or even change it using MC Command Center if you desire after the little bugger hatches, hisses and scurries across the table-top.

That said, I personally wouldn't want the mod to do this, as in real life, it doesn't work that way.

Just because the father provided the 'seed' to create the child doesn't mean the child is 'property of' the father and earns the last name. Father is listed on the birth certificate, for linage and responsibilities, but if the mother isn't married to the father, the mother can assign that child her own last name... particularly if the father is a cheating, douche' that can't keep it in his pants or be responsible enough to wrap it. ;)

hehehe How do i even use condoms!

i bought it in my Buy options mode. placed one on the bedside table and i am not sure how to use it. I tried clicking it before, during and after sex ( after seeming a bit against the point of it after sex ) and no interaction or messages and all i got was a smug look from my sim neighbour as he fell asleep next to me .

So i am gonna sue you Turbo for ever simoleon you have if Chloe gets knocked up under the Faulty or falsely advertised condoms simulations Act 1983 ! hehehe! and drop the child on your doorstep with a kind of polite note that your now the designated parent.

No but seriously how do i use it/them?

​I haven't tried this feature out on purpose yet, but I did notice that one of my sims that has "Hates Children" trait, refuses to have any sex without a condom present... so I have to keep the condoms in her inventory or in the inventory of the sim that she is looking to knock boots with.

​I can't tell you how frustrating it is to go on a "date" with her, think my sim is about to get lucky after a successful date and she puts the brakes on the whole "ah... baby, that's just pillow talk" action because my sim forgot to hit a 7-11 or drug store before the date...

​...come to think of it, not sure if it is avaulable or not already, but would be be pretty cool if one could purchase condom over the 'net like you can with medicine, which would save my male teen sim embarrassment of having to go to a store to purchase them. :D

Hello! Great work :) I am encountering some issues though. I installed wickedwoohoo using the windows installer and things seemed okay, but for some reason i only have 1 sex option. If i click on the partner i can only do talk about exhibitionism or compliment sexy body,m and if i click on the floor and go to wicked>sex, the only option I have is teasing: make out. I downloaded some mods and placed them in a folder named Mod along with the resource file and the wickedwohoo thing, but I still am not getting any other sex options. Could someone help me?

If you are getting the "Sex" option when clicking on the floor than WickedWhims is working and was installed correctly... if you have all of the animation mods that others have done installed properly and you are only getting the "tease" or "make-out" option than you installed the animation files incorrectly or there is a problem with the animation mod and that mod author is the person you need to go to.

​When installing animation mods that work for WickedWhims, be sure to unzip or unrar them to the "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" folder, then boot up the game and make sure that the mod's ".package" file is listed in the popup that Sims 4 shows prior to fully loading the game. If the file isn't listed in that window along with Wickedwhims and the other mods you have installed, than the mod didn't install properly.

​Hope that helps.

​(edited) Seeing the loading images you posted, your problem is that the animation package files doesn't go in the "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod" mod folder, they go in the "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" folder... currently your game isn't seeing the animation mods, so they aren't fully loading into your game correctly....

Oh gosh there is an actual ingame world store where i can visit and actually buy condoms?! My lawd i would just die having to do that infront of other customers.

I think i saw someone on one of these threads state they ordered condoms online ingame and they got delivered to the home.

Also i just realised, do i need to have the WW condom in my own inventory to use it? i have it ( the condom) rezzed out on the bedside table. I was clicking it frantically just before 2 of my male friends took little Chloe at the same time. Was in a panic!

( Chloe): " Wait wait... before you do this let me reach for the....aaah!! i said WAIT!"

( 2 male friends): " hahaha..! shhhh and just take it"

Oh gosh there is an actual ingame world store where i can visit and actually buy condoms?! My lawd i would just die having to do that infront of other customers.

I think i saw someone on one of these threads state they ordered condoms online ingame and they got delivered to the home.

Also i just realised, do i need to have the WW condom in my own inventory to use it? i have it ( the condom) rezzed out on the bedside table. I was clicking it frantically just before 2 of my male friends took little Chloe at the same time. Was in a panic!

( Chloe): " Wait wait... before you do this let me reach for the....aaah!! i said WAIT!"

( 2 male friends): " hahaha..! shhhh and just take it"

LOL!!!

​That convo had me choking on my coffee!!

​But I always kept them in the sims inventory and the little monster was wrapped in purple before the deed... so, I am guessing that is the way to do it. As for how to get them, I've been going into "Buy" mode and doing it that way, which takes a bit... so will have to check the computer next time. :D

​Having a child born with auto-father last name, I think, goes too deep into the actual Sims 4 code and changing that could be problematic...

​Also, when the mother has the baby, you are able to provide for the little critter a first and last name, or even change it using MC Command Center if you desire after the little bugger hatches, hisses and scurries across the table-top.

That said, I personally wouldn't want the mod to do this, as in real life, it doesn't work that way.

Just because the father provided the 'seed' to create the child doesn't mean the child is 'property of' the father and earns the last name. Father is listed on the birth certificate, for linage and responsibilities, but if the mother isn't married to the father, the mother can assign that child her own last name... particularly if the father is a cheating, douche' that can't keep it in his pants or be responsible enough to wrap it. ;)

Thank you. Yea I know the last name can be chosen at birth, and like I mentioned, I only change the last name to the fathers to help me remember who the father is with out the extra steps of checking family tree or looking through the friends tab. I know it isn't like that in RL just helpful, plus if it was possible it could be a chosen option like Twallan did in SP. Was just a thought :) thank you for the reply anyway.

Just because the father provided the 'seed' to create the child doesn't mean the child is 'property of' the father and earns the last name. Father is listed on the birth certificate, for linage and responsibilities, but if the mother isn't married to the father, the mother can assign that child her own last name... particularly if the father is a cheating, douche' that can't keep it in his pants or be responsible enough to wrap it. ;)

Thank you. Yea I know the last name can be chosen at birth, and like I mentioned, I only change the last name to the fathers to help me remember who the father is with out the extra steps of checking family tree or looking through the friends tab. I know it isn't like that in RL just helpful, plus if it was possible it could be a chosen option like Twallan did in SP. Was just a thought :) thank you for the reply anyway.

Hey no.1froggie, do you use MC Command centre? This kinda feature would probably fit in better with that mod than WW. 

Head on over to https://discordapp.com/channels/285367261374447616/285367261374447616 and see what Deaderpool has to say :)