WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

42 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

For all Noobs with WW ,each EA update broke the mods , be patient ... Turbodriver post soon an update of WW...

Also check all your others mods before play , like MCCC (updated to day) or UI cheats updated too...

That's all ...

basemental drugs updated their mod. glad i decided to check my mods, sometimes i forget to.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176e [2023-07-19]
11 hours ago, Lady Latex said:

I'm very glad I'm not the only one having this issue, at least. The mod was working like a charm till the new update. Too bad the Sims 4 doeesn't let you start without updating, unlike Skyrim...

yeh i hate that it forces you to update rather than play off the old version till mods are updated 

This has just popped up for me but everytime i have werewolf sim and non-werewolf sim finish sex, the non-werewolf sim would exhibit werewolf-like behaviour (thought bubbles, ear scratching,sniffing etc.) and eventually would build up fury like werewolves. The problem is that they're not and they have persisted through my whole save and its too late to rollback now. I realize this happening after updating to v176e

1 hour ago, JKash said:

This has just popped up for me but everytime i have werewolf sim and non-werewolf sim finish sex, the non-werewolf sim would exhibit werewolf-like behaviour (thought bubbles, ear scratching,sniffing etc.) and eventually would build up fury like werewolves. The problem is that they're not and they have persisted through my whole save and its too late to rollback now. I realize this happening after updating to v176e

Same thing happened to me, and it also happened with a vampire sim. Turbo somehow made occults an STD.

47 minutes ago, Vexximily said:

Same thing happened to me, and it also happened with a vampire sim. Turbo somehow made occults an STD.

One workaround i found with the werewolf thing is to wait until i get "max fury" for that sim, use UIExtension to remove the angry moodlet from it, save and exit, and then load back up the game. They stop acting that way until they have sex again with that occult again

Is there a good way to identify what type of sex is happening when making a mod? I've seen a few mods attempt to do so such as 

I myself have tried to make a mod using mod constructor (I can't code) and could not figure out a way for the mod to tell which type (vaginal, oral, anal, etc) of sex was happening. 

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176f [2023-07-24]

WickedWhims v176e had a bug with occult Sims causing others Sims to acquire their occult from sex. That was a pretty bad bug so hopefully you weren't affected, but if you were then here's what I said in the changelog.

If you suspect any Sim got affected by this, use the ww.remove_invalid_occult_stats command. This command will check every Sim in your save and remove core occult motives from Sims that shouldn't be occult. If a Sim already turned into an occult Sim, the easiest way is to use MCCC to make them human again.

Changelog: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/535891/update-wickedwhims-v176f

Oh, and I couldn't get the upload to work on LL so the download goes to itch for now.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims v176e had a bug with occult Sims causing others Sims to acquire their occult from sex.

I don't think I experienced it (only occult I was playing with at the time was a succubus from Nisa's which didn't seem to transfer, not sure if any NPC that may have slept with other NPCs could and did), though I'm kinda curious now having fixed the bug, could you actually possibly find a way to make it an option/feature where there's a % chance it happens? It's not great as an uncontrolled bug, but something you can opt in/out of or control, it's actually an interesting idea. Least to me where story wise you may have a vampire-human couple that either avoids sex or certain kinds cause the camp doesn't want to accidently turn them, or the person that accidently (or maybe intentionally) slept with a werewolf now has to deal with being one themselves. 

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176f [2023-07-24]
3 hours ago, mendolabr said:

How do I have a romantic relationship with adult Sims as a teenager? I remember that option was available.

This has been asked and answered so many times in this thread. Turbo removed this feature several WW updates ago. To re-enable this, you need the Inappropriate Unlock mod.

hello, is there any alternative sites to download ww? I don't know why I cant download it now, it was ok many times ago. I already tried on chrome, firefox and brave. checked popups. But I still can't download it. I have downloaded the last patch from july 19. I can't download this patch from july 24. please help. TIA

35 minutes ago, imari27 said:

hello, is there any alternative sites to download ww? I don't know why I cant download it now, it was ok many times ago. I already tried on chrome, firefox and brave. checked popups. But I still can't download it. I have downloaded the last patch from july 19. I can't download this patch from july 24. please help. TIA

I can't remember but as far as I can remember, I always downloaded from Turbodriver's own website: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims

Scroll down to download the wickedwhims (I think we have to scroll down all the way to end of page).

12 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

I can't remember but as far as I can remember, I always downloaded from Turbodriver's own website: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims

Scroll down to download the wickedwhims (I think we have to scroll down all the way to end of page).

Yeah I have also downloaded here from the start. I just don't know why now download doesn't start. tried different browsers, all same problem. When I encountered this problem 3 or 4 patches ago, I can still download from loverslab. but now, when I click on the download file, it redirects me to here  https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims

14 minutes ago, imari27 said:

Yeah I have also downloaded here from the start. I just don't know why now download doesn't start. tried different browsers, all same problem. When I encountered this problem 3 or 4 patches ago, I can still download from loverslab. but now, when I click on the download file, it redirects me to here  https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims

This is what turbodriver said above about the dowenload problem on Loverslab:v

11 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims v176e had a bug with occult Sims causing others Sims to acquire their occult from sex. That was a pretty bad bug so hopefully you weren't affected, but if you were then here's what I said in the changelog.

If you suspect any Sim got affected by this, use the ww.remove_invalid_occult_stats command. This command will check every Sim in your save and remove core occult motives from Sims that shouldn't be occult. If a Sim already turned into an occult Sim, the easiest way is to use MCCC to make them human again.

Changelog: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/535891/update-wickedwhims-v176f

Oh, and I couldn't get the upload to work on LL so the download goes to itch for now.

After the last version of WW, I had for the first time the problem of the tongue stuck in mid-air above the Sims during animations.
Reading the page dedicated to the bug, I read that I should remove the RIGs inherent to the animated tongue, but honestly I don't have any others.
In fact, if I select the tab to change body parts (via WW) I only get the custom ones from WW.

I tried following the advice to search for the words "head," "animated," and "rig," but I was already certain that I had only the following shown in the attached pic.

I also checked the Simdulgence and Noir&Dark files, but the last CCs that change the Sims' body parts are from 2022 (unless they are posting somewhere else...)

EDIT: I just found out that this bug is caused by Khlas mod "!Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5.package"

image.png.e778eb160f4d3ed7f1d4d724e06058d9.png

Edited by LilythArdat
2 hours ago, KalinkenKlink said:

Unfortunately itch.io doesn't work for me. Whenever I open a link to itch.io the browser tab crashes completely. This also happens when wantig to look into the changelogs. I always downloaded via LL but as stated before this also seems to not work anymore.

That's weird, I just tried it and the site totally fine for me.

This is site that shows change log: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/535891/update-wickedwhims-v176f

image.png

Edited by ioawdfv
On 7/25/2023 at 11:42 AM, imari27 said:

I have the same problem! :(( I downloaded ww version july 23 here in loverslab but when i wanted to download the latest version, the download button redirects me to the itch.io link which i can't download it there i don't know why

5 minutes ago, JuneMoostar96 said:

I have the same problem! :(( I downloaded ww version july 23 here in loverslab but when i wanted to download the latest version, the download button redirects me to the itch.io link which i can't download it there i don't know why

UPDATE: I tried downloading from the itch.io for the nth and lo and behold, it downloaded lol so for those who have the same prob as me, maybe you can try