WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@TURBODRIVER

First, a question: For that pregnancy you implemented I'm just curious if the % chance currently counts for 1 session or each animation?

So, if set to 10%, would it be a 10% chance if I did missionary 1, then another 10% chance when it switches to 2? Or would it be 10% from the first or last vaginal animation before the WW interaction is cancelled?

Second, just want to say sorry that someone is stealing your work. Sending them an email won't do anything - but I still sent them one myself. I'll definitely know to denounce that website from this point on. Tempted to make a website or blog just to expose it. I wouldn't be able to find the time to hunt down everything they stole though :(. Anyway, animation packages I see have thousands of downloads from here and I hope that still counts for people coming here to get them and therefore hopefully only few are ever fooled.

And that goes for animators too, because they're also stealing from them. And tons of people just offering stuff for free. It's pathetic.

I wonder if they're able to remove the message that pops up in the start of the game? If there is any way for you to make sure no matter who downloads it from where that they get a message of whose mod this is and where to actually find the true -and free- version I would 110% support it!

@TURBODRIVER

First, a question: For that pregnancy you implemented I'm just curious if the % chance currently counts for 1 session or each animation?

So, if set to 10%, would it be a 10% chance if I did missionary 1, then another 10% chance when it switches to 2? Or would it be 10% from the first or last vaginal animation before the WW interaction is cancelled?

Second, just want to say sorry that someone is stealing your work. Sending them an email won't do anything - but I still sent them one myself. I'll definitely know to denounce that website from this point on. Tempted to make a website or blog just to expose it. I wouldn't be able to find the time to hunt down everything they stole though :(. Anyway, animation packages I see have thousands of downloads from here and I hope that still counts for people coming here to get them and therefore hopefully only few are ever fooled.

And that goes for animators too, because they're also stealing from them. And tons of people just offering stuff for free. It's pathetic.

I wonder if they're able to remove the message that pops up in the start of the game? If there is any way for you to make sure no matter who downloads it from where that they get a message of whose mod this is and where to actually find the true -and free- version I would 110% support it!

It would be 10% for the whole interaction, no matter how long or how many animations. The check is done once while a vaginal interaction happens. No matter if it succeeds or fails, you get the option to test for pregnancy on the toilet.

It's fine, I have few ideas how to make their lives more difficult. It's better if I don't talk about it publicly.

in the new version some animations will only appear if you use the male to initiate sex.

@TURBODRIVER

what?? who? how can anyone get away with doing this? they MUST be stopped!

in the new version some animations will only appear if you use the male to initiate sex.

I don't see anything like that happening. Are you talking about the Anal category only for males? That is because some Mike24 animations are allowed to be used M/M without disabling gender restrictions, but they are just variants of vaginal animations.

no when i used the new version with no other animations i couldn't get certain positions to appear unless i was male clicking on the bed. the only option i got from female was vaginal it's not supposed to do that?

I don't seem to have that problem. I don't know how to reproduce it either. Try removing 'WickedWoohooMod' folder from the 'saves' folder and check again.

Why all the sims accept me to have sex? I don't like it :s

And another question, when the animations are gonna fill the fun need?

Because that is not yet implemented. Read the features list, List of Suggestions and unreleased changes.

It's fine, I have few ideas how to make their lives more difficult. It's better if I don't talk about it publicly.

No matter what that fuckwit claims, your mods are protected by copyright and he's violating that. What he's doing is illegal. I hope you and the animator(s) he stole from follow the stuff in this guide to try to shut him down legally. http://orbitingweb.com/blog/reporting-copyrights-infringement/

I don't know why I'm letting this piss me off so much, but it's probably because I really respect all the hard work you modders put into making this stuff for us. It's not right that this cretin gets to profit by stealing from you.

one thing i keep noticing is that my female sim wont become totally nude, idk if its just me or if this is common but when i first downloaded the mod this wasnt a problem. she just basically puts on pants and still continues to do the deed, i adore this mod but im ocd so this bothers me lol 

No matter what that fuckwit claims, your mods are protected by copyright and he's violating that. What he's doing is illegal. I hope you and the animator(s) he stole from follow the stuff in this guide to try to shut him down legally. http://orbitingweb.com/blog/reporting-copyrights-infringement/

I don't know why I'm letting this piss me off so much, but it's probably because I really respect all the hard work you modders put into making this stuff for us. It's not right that this cretin gets to profit by stealing from you.

This pisses me off as well. I knew about that site for some time but didn't think much of it (other than you gotta pay). It infuriates me that there are people getting away with shit like that and brush off any complaints from the original creators as if what he's doing is justified.

Ok, so I know some people have made animations for 3 people. but exactly how do you this?

Once you have animations like that installed, start a sex interaction and click on other sims to invite them to it.

one thing i keep noticing is that my female sim wont become totally nude, idk if its just me or if this is common but when i first downloaded the mod this wasnt a problem. she just basically puts on pants and still continues to do the deed, i adore this mod but im ocd so this bothers me lol 

Puts the same pants on? Can you undress them? And check the FAQ just in case.

Question, is there a way to toogle the position of sims in the sex animation? Because I have this gay couple and any time I choose the animation is the same sim who receives no matter which sim initiated the animation

Yes, just click on the sim you want to swap and 'Swap the position'.

quick question does in matter what female nude mod is used??

No.

I have a problem with setting block. it reduced in height after changing settings.

First screenshot after opening settings

Second - after 2 changes

Third - after 4 changes

et cetera

I've noticed that too. I don't know why does that happen, but I will try to find a way to fix it, thanks.

I have had a problem where the male sim will be nude during sex but the female wears full clothing and I've installed the female nude skins, how can I fix this?

Read the FAQ.

Question, is there a way to toogle the position of sims in the sex animation? Because I have this gay couple and any time I choose the animation is the same sim who receives no matter which sim initiated the animation

If this helps: I have a pair of gay sims, but it doesn't seem to let me do "swap positions" under the "anal" category. If that's the case for you, use an "oral" animation. You can select "swap positions" from there (at least I can), and the swap carries over when you switch to other positions.

Is there currently any combination of settings that does prevent not actively played sims to gain exhibitionism, but that the currently played sim and earlier played sims with skilled exhibitionism use this?

I turned off story progression, but that does not disable gaining exhibitionism for everyone if my sim is visiting a public pool, or does it? And turning off autonomy does prevent earlier played sims to "use" their exhibitionism skill.

Why? The aim is to have a few "sluts" in town, that behave like it. But NOT the whole town running around naked after a few ingame weeks...

Or do I miss a currently implemented combination of settings, that would work like this?