WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Some of the files have a password what is it?

If your referring to animations you should be asking at the thread for them and the only one I know offhand that uses a password is Mike24 and he gives that in his OP if it's not working then you need to ask over there.

AFAIK there is no password for Wicked Whims and Turbo has nothing to do with the animations.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Hey! Here's new release on LL and list of changes done on Patreon.

Initial Sex Autonomy is already in place and running. There are still few things that I have to do before it's fully ready. :D

LoversLab Release Changes:

• Added support for Noir and Dark Sims penis models
  • Fixed Sim situations detection not working
  • Fixed Sims getting stuck on locked doors when reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims not reacting to sex interactions on windows

Patreon Changes:

• Added initial sex autonomy for NPC Sims
    • Added sex autonomy level setting (Disabled, Low, Normal, High)
    • Added a notification when NPC Sims start a sex interaction
    • Added 'Stop That!' interaction for NPC Sims sex interaction
  • Added support for Noir and Dark Sims penis models
  • Made player Sims and Sims going to sex location ignore gender specific doors
  • Made animations duration limited to 60 seconds (unless overridden)
  • Improved relationship score system
    • Made changes related to NPC exclusive relations
    • Made NPC Sims count gender preference
    • Made the 'Polyamorous' trait count towards relationship score
  • Improved animations lookup cache
  • Made sure animations can't stage into itself
  • Fixed Sim situations detection not working
  • Fixed Sims getting stuck on locked doors when reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims not reacting to sex interactions on windows

Hi,

Any plan to make animations related to sex skill? i.e. once you advance in sex skill you have more available animations (for example, more complex sex acts require more skill)?

Hey!
But how is taking animations away from the player any fun? There are far better ways of doing that sort of stuff.

Think about it, it's similar to what happens in cooking skill, when you can cook extra stuff when you gain skill levels. Also, what's the fun in building a relationship and eventually succeeding in asking for sex? That's the whole idea of story progression. And you can always add a setting to disable it, no? I think it could be more fun and give a sense of accomplishment.

No, you think about it. I am not taking away the ability to play every animation, it's a core element that will cause more confusion when altered than good.

Building the relationship is a much better way to handle that sort of progress. It's much better to handle sex categories and build trust around more serious sex categories than take away random animations. Skill doesn't open up more options, your partner should allow you for more options instead because your partner trusts you.

OK, actually the way you describe it is indeed a better idea, to allow more animations and sex interactions based on relationship level.

So is it something that is planned in the near future? And what about solo action - isn't that something that might be affected by skill or some other trait?

Yes, I will be looking into that sort of thing eventually.

I really don't see how the solo interaction could be affected by the sex skill.

hello  i really love this mod but i have a little issue...since this last update my sim stay nacked after sex and he stays naked infront of guests...children until i have to tell him to change outfit ..in the previous versionwhen they finished they used to get dressed automatically right after

Can someone help me, I can't seem to work out what settings to use so that for male/male sims, my sim is the bottom (or in f/m animations uses the female animation)

While the mod does it's best to take care of the correct gender assignments,

There are settings that can be changed to modify this,

Sometimes when we use same sex couples for animations that were created for hetero couples it's difficult for the mod to know who you want to be giving or receiving,

The best thing to do if somebody is in the wrong role is to pause your game,

And with the sim in the wrong place selected, click on the sim that you want to switch with,

Choose Wicked > sex > change sex spot with(name of sim)

Then unpause your game and they will be re-positioned :)

Maybe a toggle for Dom/bottom in the settings would be appreciated. I also think a toggle for our custom top could be interesting, so we can have differents sims with different top mesh when nudes (big/small boobs for females, muscles for males)

All that genetic stuff is handled in CAS,

You can click and drag parts of the body to enlarge or shrink (boobs included)

And there are sliders that adjust the body type,

If you want to edit your sim's body then use the cas.fulleditmode cheat :)

You misunderstood. I mean ofc you can do this, but when your sim is nude, he will use the default mesh or the mesh you use as replacement, and this is for all of your sims. 

I think something like the penis toggle for top mesh could be appreciated for more diversity.

hello,i am new to this sims modding, sorry about noob questions ;)

i have installed WW correctly i think along with some animations and nude body(though this is still confusing about how multiple body types can be used and which skin overwrites which)

in game i can see the wicked menu when i click on any empty floor or on my sims char and can initiate sex correctly provided i have other npc nearby(i have enabled always yes sex option)

but i also have MC command center mod which has its own version of wohoo settings i guess. I also enabled an option there which enables my sim to wohoo any npc at home but the problem is when i click on wohoo from the normal npc way(clicking on said npc>romance>wohoo) they walk over to bed and go under the bed sheet and do it the old sims way.

so my question is

1. does WW mod the way default wohoo is done?? or add its own version of wohoo interaction??

2. if it adds its own version of wohoo interaction,does it affect relationship status the same way as normal wohoo??

3. is there any way to replace the default old under bedsheet wohoo with new WW wohoo animations?

Can someone help me, I can't seem to work out what settings to use so that for male/male sims, my sim is the bottom (or in f/m animations uses the female animation)

While the mod does it's best to take care of the correct gender assignments,

There are settings that can be changed to modify this,

Sometimes when we use same sex couples for animations that were created for hetero couples it's difficult for the mod to know who you want to be giving or receiving,

The best thing to do if somebody is in the wrong role is to pause your game,

And with the sim in the wrong place selected, click on the sim that you want to switch with,

Choose Wicked > sex > change sex spot with(name of sim)

Then unpause your game and they will be re-positioned :)

Maybe a toggle for Dom/bottom in the settings would be appreciated. I also think a toggle for our custom top could be interesting, so we can have differents sims with different top mesh when nudes (big/small boobs for females, muscles for males)
All that genetic stuff is handled in CAS,

You can click and drag parts of the body to enlarge or shrink (boobs included)

And there are sliders that adjust the body type,

If you want to edit your sim's body then use the cas.fulleditmode cheat :)

You misunderstood. I mean ofc you can do this, but when your sim is nude, he will use the default mesh or the mesh you use as replacement, and this is for all of your sims.

I think something like the penis toggle for top mesh could be appreciated for more diversity.

I understand you but this can be overcome by creating different Sims with different builds, body hair, different skin overlays and tattoos etc,

And giving your Sims different bodies by dragging the different parts of the body,

Fore arms, chest muscles shoulders etc,

The penis selector is in place as this has been a pretty complex issue and runs deeper than something that can be simply chosen in CAS as the hard and soft versions are tied into some kind arousal system.

Different overlays have different styles of definition and in different areas and

skin details aren't removed by WW only clothing and make-up.

Any muscle mass that you give your Sims won't be removed either

I'm still enjoying the mod and I'm not having any problems with it. But I do have this ONE lingering question, and I would imagine that it's been asked before, but I can't find the answer at the moment. Are there any plans to make the penis actually shoot cum during a climax instead of just having it magically end up on the receiving Sim? Is it impossible to do animations for that or just difficult? Because I think that would be entertaining. Is that coming soon (pun intended) in a future update or no? Or is this feature actually already available and I just failed to download something that I need to make it happen?

I'm a bit scared about the " 'Script Mods Allowed' settings." option

I used all mods so far without having to enable it. Why does Whiced Whims need it?

Can I still save my game while using the mod? Is there any risk to corrupt the save files?

I'm still enjoying the mod and I'm not having any problems with it. But I do have this ONE lingering question, and I would imagine that it's been asked before, but I can't find the answer at the moment. Are there any plans to make the penis actually shoot cum during a climax instead of just having it magically end up on the receiving Sim? Is it impossible to do animations for that or just difficult? Because I think that would be entertaining. Is that coming soon (pun intended) in a future update or no? Or is this feature actually already available and I just failed to download something that I need to make it happen?

It would be very hard to do that...wait a minute!..   :lol:

I'm a bit scared about the " 'Script Mods Allowed' settings." option

I used all mods so far without having to enable it. Why does Whiced Whims need it?

Can I still save my game while using the mod? Is there any risk to corrupt the save files?

WW is a script mod.

You can always make a clean save by taking out your mod folder.

read the mod description before downloading any mods.

have fun & happy simin.  :)

Thank you again TD for the latest update, you are awesome!  :heart:  :)

hey,

I am a bit confused about the optional mods section :

Do i need to install all of them?

I installed Hiroki Better Body Mod but on the mod page it said that female body doesn't have textures o.o so i also got downloaded wild_guy's Female Body Details but there is also Untraditional Nerd Detailed Feet (non-replacement) in the optional mod section. so i have to use seperate feet mod as well? will that feet be compatible with hiroki body?

Sorry but the body mods are quite confusing for me at the moment :s

If possible could someone share the right mods i need to make all sims have nice HD texture nudes? I really dont have any performance issues but I want the best quality meshes that is actually compatible with whicked whims animations??

hey,

I installed Hiroki Better Body Mod but on the mod page it said that female body doesn't have textures o.o so i also got downloaded wild_guy's Female Body Details but there is also Untraditional Nerd Detailed Feet (non-replacement) in the optional mod section. so i have to use seperate feet mod as well? will that feet be compatible with hiroki body?

If possible could someone share the right mods i need to make all sims have nice HD texture nudes? I really dont have any performance issues but I want the best quality meshes that is actually compatible with whicked whims animations??

That's why they are opcional; you need to read about them, check what do they offer to your game and how they need to be installed 

In my game I've Hiroki's B.B., LunarEclipse's penis mod, Noir's penis mod too, Wild Guy's female body details and I'm interested in Luumia's male top replacement but I read that when you want to make femboys with female frame it doesn't work if you've this mod installed.

But this doesn't mean that you should install what I've, you should look for yourself what would work with your preferences.

And these're a must have in your game if you're getting all animations 

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab...ondage-devices/

> YrSa BDSM Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab...a-bdsm-devices/

hey,

After doing some experimenting for female I went with:

*[fixed]Luumia_DR_TiT-E_Medium

*BB Female Bottom

*Wild Guy's Body Details

*UNERDDetailedFeetFM_DR

If you get missing textures or empty space its because you paired up two overlay mods and they canceled each other out. Had that trouble the first couple times. If you really like Better Body Female for the top then use Luumia's Smooth II Default Skin with BB Top, that way it isn't conflicting. Would be sweet if someone wrote a patch for Wild Guy's Body Details that gave all the NPCs different vaginas and pubic hair so everyone is different.

Very often my sim goes to take a shower or i tell them to undress completely in the exibitionionism menu and they put some random clothing or accessory on, is there any way to stop this?

Very often my sim goes to take a shower or massage or i tell them to undress completely in the exibitionionism menu and they put some random clothing or accessory on, is there any way to stop this?

Very often my sim goes to take a shower or i tell them to undress completely in the exibitionionism menu and they put some random clothing or accessory on, is there any way to stop this?

Very often my sim goes to take a shower or massage or i tell them to undress completely in the exibitionionism menu and they put some random clothing or accessory on, is there any way to stop this?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79072-bathingww-with-clothes-on/   <--- Read VelvetKiss's post, it'll help.

That's why they are opcional; you need to read about them, check what do they offer to your game and how they need to be installed 

In my game I've Hiroki's B.B., LunarEclipse's penis mod, Noir's penis mod too, Wild Guy's female body details and I'm interested in Luumia's male top replacement but I read that when you want to make femboys with female frame it doesn't work if you've this mod installed.

But this doesn't mean that you should install what I've, you should look for yourself what would work with your preferences.

And these're a must have in your game if you're getting all animations 

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab...ondage-devices/

> YrSa BDSM Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab...a-bdsm-devices/

Thanks for the suggestion.Haven't installed the bondage stuff yet but good to know they are both compatible with each other

After doing some experimenting for female I went with:

*[fixed]Luumia_DR_TiT-E_Medium

*BB Female Bottom

*Wild Guy's Body Details

*UNERDDetailedFeetFM_DR

If you get missing textures or empty space its because you paired up two overlay mods and they canceled each other out. Had that trouble the first couple times. If you really like Better Body Female for the top then use Luumia's Smooth II Default Skin with BB Top, that way it isn't conflicting. Would be sweet if someone wrote a patch for Wild Guy's Body Details that gave all the NPCs different vaginas and pubic hair so everyone is different.

i also have that setup but one extra thing i have is [bB][Female]Top.package ,i guess that must have been conflicting with Lumia DR mesh? though the nude npcs looked fine but yes almost all npc was using same nude skin(but i thought that was the way the game works right?) or can they have different vaginas? o.o

anyways thanks for the setup.

Could you also share your male setup?

Hi!

Thnaks for this mod! I have a little problem with it though. I downloaded the current version and my mc command center is updated too. "Storywise" I set the pregnancy parameters 100% but the sims cannot get pregnant. Can I do something about it or can you help me with this little problem? (for now I can use mc command center and set how many children should the sim get)

i also have that setup but one extra thing i have is [bB][Female]Top.package ,i guess that must have been conflicting with Lumia DR mesh? though the nude npcs looked fine but yes almost all npc was using same nude skin(but i thought that was the way the game works right?) or can they have different vaginas? o.o

anyways thanks for the setup.

Could you also share your male setup?

My male setup is still kind of lacking. Needs a better texture, I like the model but it needs some body hair for

realism. This is what I got. Tried to get something going with LunarEclipse's models but it just got confusing

for me which were for male or female. If anyone knows of a good realistic texture that fits I'd be appreciative 

as well. With this your feet and upper torso are set. 

*BBMaleBottomHard 

*BBMaleBottomSoft

*BBMaleSkinAsTattoos

*BBMaleSkinDefaultOverlays

*BBSkintones

*UN_MuscularTopLOverride

*UN_NipplesDetail

*UNerd_DetailedFeetDR

To set up the dick you go in game and click the character, go to WW settings and penis settings and set up

which model you prefer for soft and hard, the basic or BB. For female options you go in character creation

up to the head and the top option in the menu on the right has skin settings and body shapes, you'll find the

nipple adjustments and vagina adjustments in there. There is also an option to give your female characters

tanlines down in the body settings, just look around for nudity with wrenches in the top left corner. That is

what I was referring to, as it stands with Wild Guy there are a lot of customization options but you'd have to

go character to character in editor to change them, would be great if there was a script that randomized that

among the NPCs for you.