WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi...

It's only me that when I put this new update I only have iterations with only 1 sim at a time and no more appears the option of adding more sims to the animation?

sorry for my English!

Regards

Start sex with one or two Sims and then click one of these Sims to invite one or more Sims :)

Hi.

The problem is that the option to invite another sim does not appear.

Regards.

Then you don't have animations allowing for that because there is nothing else that would not make the option to appear. Remember that you don't click on other Sims, you click on the Sims that are already in the sex interaction.

I do not understand.

In the image below this is what I am trying to say.

http://i.imgur.com/JDqFdlm.jpg

Sorry for my English

Hi...

It's only me that when I put this new update I only have iterations with only 1 sim at a time and no more appears the option of adding more sims to the animation?

sorry for my English!

Regards

Start sex with one or two Sims and then click one of these Sims to invite one or more Sims :)

Hi.

The problem is that the option to invite another sim does not appear.

Regards.

Then you don't have animations allowing for that because there is nothing else that would not make the option to appear. Remember that you don't click on other Sims, you click on the Sims that are already in the sex interaction.

I do not understand.

In the image below this is what I am trying to say.

http://i.imgur.com/JDqFdlm.jpg

Sorry for my English

You're clicking the wrong Sim. Once again. You click the Sim that is already in the sex interaction.

Hey!

Since the May 26 update I haven't been able to initiate sex. The sim will ask fro sex but nothing happens and they go about their lives.

Both mod and game are up to date, so I'm not sure what I should do.

Help please?

Hi,

I have the same problem as this guy encountered.

I removed and bring everything back but it's still not working.

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Hey!

Since the May 26 update I haven't been able to initiate sex. The sim will ask fro sex but nothing happens and they go about their lives.

Help please?

Hi,

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here.

Hey!

Help please?

Hi,

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here.

delete the WickedWoohooMod in your save files folder & drag your Mod folder out to your desktop. then load your recent save but dont play it-make a clean save & exit game. Then put your mod folder back, load the clean save & make another save & exitt game.

play the last save you made. the setings in WW will be a default now so change them to your preference. 

good luck =)

Not sure if it is just me, but is anyone else having an issue where during the sex there's like a gap between their bodies, like a hollow space even though they are both naked and stuff

Not sure if it is just me, but is anyone else having an issue where during the sex there's like a gap between their bodies, like a hollow space even though they are both naked and stuff

:DDD

MegaThanks to Turbo and Basemental .. for .. er, even greater moments in 'sim'-life. lol.

Dick got promoted and agreed to celebrate with guys from work.(computer co.)

Well.. party was ok , he screwed an old dazed girlfriend in bathroom. and

anal a waitress on couch ~7am , after everybody left.

Then he did 2 lines of poor quality speed and went to work... well , he didn't come far :P

post-715592-0-04507000-1496099755_thumb.jpg

Thanks for mods guys. sims just wouldn't be real without you.

Cheers

Is anyone having issues getting pregnant with the mod now? I have all the settings worked out and I noticed this before updating to the new whicked whims version but even after installing the new version my sims don't have the "get pregnancy test" option when clicking on the toilet. I have no idea what else I can do?!

Hey!

Help please?

Hi,

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here.

delete the WickedWoohooMod in your save files folder & drag your Mod folder out to your desktop. then load your recent save but dont play it-make a clean save & exit game. Then put your mod folder back, load the clean save & make another save & exitt game.

play the last save you made. the setings in WW will be a default now so change them to your preference. 

good luck =)

tried all this, still broken. I think the most recent TS4 patch broke the mod.

Excelent mod, I just read it, Im downloading it... And I would love if you could add an options to go First Person with the selected character when starting a sexual animation (I think it would be easy if they are already flagged). It should be overcomplicated if you can use the camera from TAB or freestyle? and smooth the transition to just infront of the head or over it... (Im a programmer but never modded, so I dont really know how difficult it i, but I would love it).

Also, if it is of a realistic point of view, there can be an option of taking the pill to prevent getting pregnant (For a game point of view, this done automatically), but charge like 50 simoleons daily... or I dont know.

Many Many thanks

Excelent mod, I just read it, Im downloading it... And I would love if you could add an options to go First Person with the selected character when starting a sexual animation (I think it would be easy if they are already flagged). It should be overcomplicated if you can use the camera from TAB or freestyle? and smooth the transition to just infront of the head or over it... (Im a programmer but never modded, so I dont really know how difficult it is, but I would love it).

Also, if it is of a realistic point of view, there can be an option of taking the pill to prevent getting pregnant (For a game point of view, this done automatically), but charge like 50 simoleons daily... or I dont know.

Many Many thanks

Excelent mod, I just read it, Im downloading it... And I would love if you could add an options to go First Person with the selected character when starting a sexual animation (I think it would be easy if they are already flagged). It should be overcomplicated if you can use the camera from TAB or freestyle? and smooth the transition to just infront of the head or over it... (Im a programmer but never modded, so I dont really know how difficult it is, but I would love it).

Many Many thanks

Ok, I seem to be having a problem

In my game, the breasts are visible. (I have the no mosaics mod, so they're visible) but when I take the shirt off, I see the breasts, but no texture or mesh. Is the mod conflicting with Hiroki's better bodies mod? It works fine for males, but not for females (no boobs, no defined rear-end, etc.)

UPDATE: Deleted No Mosaics, wasn't the issue.

hey :)

you dont need no mosaic if you use WW :)

As Hiroki says in his topic,

:"It doesn't include its own body texture, so you will need a skin with nipples or nipple tattoos."

his mod makes it so you can see female top/bottom nude in cas screen,for the extra details you can try using

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild-guys-female-body-details-17042017/

start by picking "wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin" as it shows the basics and then you can use the rest for more variety in customising options

i hope this helps you, have fun :)

Ok, I seem to be having a problem

In my game, the breasts are visible. (I have the no mosaics mod, so they're visible) but when I take the shirt off, I see the breasts, but no texture or mesh. Is the mod conflicting with Hiroki's better bodies mod? It works fine for males, but not for females (no boobs, no defined rear-end, etc.)

UPDATE: Deleted No Mosaics, wasn't the issue.

@dudeman117

When you did the steps did you click replace pre-exisiting files, I did what B10HAZARDx333 suggested but when my pc prompted me to replace files I said no (It wanted to replace the Resource.cfg file. I think thats where our problems lie, as the game and all of my many mods now works for me.

Note: I was not having problems with WW specifically but having problems with path finding when telling my sims to sit,nap,sleep. Sorry if this dose not help you, I am not the most tech savvy of persons  

Hey!

Help please?

Hi,

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here.

good luck =)

tried all this, still broken. I think the most recent TS4 patch broke the mod.

I kinda figure it out. Although I uninstalled the whole sims 4. 

I think the problem is with the other CCs installed. And I think I've read somewhere here in the thread that other CC may affect the wickedwhims mod.

It worked perfectly fine when I removed all the CCs except the wickedwhims.

Hope this help.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Are you interested in adding more traits (like cum slut, incest) and more moodlets (like cum-dump and... I forget the positive version)?

Yes.

Is anyone having issues getting pregnant with the mod now? I have all the settings worked out and I noticed this before updating to the new whicked whims version but even after installing the new version my sims don't have the "get pregnancy test" option when clicking on the toilet. I have no idea what else I can do?!

I don't have an issue with the pregnancy test, that works fine, but there is something else broken about the pregnancy itself. I will take a look at that.

Excelent mod, I just read it, Im downloading it... And I would love if you could add an options to go First Person with the selected character when starting a sexual animation (I think it would be easy if they are already flagged). It should be overcomplicated if you can use the camera from TAB or freestyle? and smooth the transition to just infront of the head or over it... (Im a programmer but never modded, so I dont really know how difficult it i, but I would love it).

Many Many thanks

I don't think there is a way to manipulate the camera so that most likely never be a thing.

Purchasable Traits (Both assume always accept is set to off):

Anal Lover: Affects sim reaction to anal sex 

Piece of Meat: Affects sim reaction to multiple partner sex

Moodlets                  (Negative):              (effect)                                     (what you see when you hover over the moodlet)

Asked for Anal Sex:              +Embarrassed                             OMG! I'm not that kind of person! What a perv!

*Asked Again for Anal:            ++Uncomfortable                           Why does everyone want to fuck my ass?!

*Harassed for Anal:         +++Angry                                         LEAVE! ME! ALONE! PERVERT!

**Stuck it in my Ass:         +++Tense                                         WAIT! That's my ass! Stop!

***Fucked my Ass:         +++Sore(Uncomfortable if sore is not possible)        OMG! that hurt so much... I can barely walk.

**Someone else wants in:           ++Embarrassed                              Some else tried to fuck me at the same time! (threesomes only)

**So many want to fuck me:        +++Uncomfortable                           There is so many who want to fuck me and all my holes (4,5 and 6somes only)

(Positive):

**/***Teased my Ass:          ++Flirty or Playful                          That feels so good! I want more!

***Plowed my Ass:        +++same as above                         OMFG! That was so good... I will want to do that again later!

^

Who says two is a crowd?:          ++same as above                         I feel so alive! I want more!

Total Sex Object:         +++same as above                        I hope Mommy and Daddy (and Gramy) never find out I do this!

*Progressive moodlet effects, if they have the previous version and the trigger is triggered again it applies the next stage of moodlet

**Earned on trigger

*** Earned after animations/sex has finished

I have no idea how to make mods, so if anything I suggest is just not possible, I will completely understand.

Unrelated side question, I had pregnancy chance set to 100%, to see if there was a problem and my gal did not get pregnant, however I had a mod which made pregnancy last a lot longer. I removed it and had my sims have vaginal climax sex again and she did get pregnant. I assume that they are just conflicting?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I have no idea how to make mods, so if anything I suggest is just not possible, I will completely understand.

Unrelated side question, I had pregnancy chance set to 100%, to see if there was a problem and my gal did not get pregnant, however I had a mod which made pregnancy last a lot longer. I removed it and had my sims have vaginal climax sex again and she did get pregnant. I assume that they are just conflicting?

Thanks for the suggestions!

I will just say that most of the really specific traits/moodlets are just not going to be ever added to WW. The main reason it that they are just that specific and the world of Sims is too open to assume a lot of things. I know that there are plenty of players that want that addition of specific storytelling, but I prefer to not go there (at least not now) and leave most of it to the player idea of what is happening.

I am trying to be pretty generic and general about that sort of content to avoid making it complicated on my side. And I think that making more generalized content allows to blend it together much easily and create something more interesting. Open-ended additions make for more open-ended gameplay and more open-ended experience.

Most of the really specific situations are generally pop-ups that present you a scenario and ask you questions, not something that happens during gameplay.

Still, I think all suggestions are really important because I see what people focus on, what they really want and remind me about ideas that got forgotten because there wasn't much to them.

I think there is something wrong with pregnancy. It works, but not always. I need to look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I will just say that most of the really specific traits/moodlets are just not going to be ever added to WW. The main reason it that they are just that specific and the world of Sims is too open to assume a lot of things. I know that there are plenty of players that want that addition of specific storytelling, but I prefer to not go there (at least not now) and leave most of it to the player idea of what is happening.

I am trying to be pretty generic and general about that sort of content to avoid making it complicated on my side. And I think that making more generalized content allows to blend it together much easily and create something more interesting. Open-ended additions make for more open-ended gameplay and more open-ended experience.

Most of the really specific situations are generally pop-ups that present you a scenario and ask you questions, not something that happens during gameplay.

Still, I think all suggestions are really important because I see what people focus on, what they really want and remind me about ideas that got forgotten because there wasn't much to them.

I think there is something wrong with pregnancy. It works, but not always. I need to look into that.Thanks for the suggestions!

Totally understand :)

I believe we talked earlier about some things, pregnancy being one of them, and I did have one other suggestion/request.

I use some unnatural hair colors, mostly fire engine red (I like red heads). I like to think that its not there natural hair but that they dyed it that color, so I rarely use match eyebrows to hair color. I was wondering if when you look into reworking pregnancy and all that jazz if you do not all ready have your own ideas on this matter, if you would make sims parents' eyebrow color determine both eyebrow and head hair color for their children.

Again, if that sort of thing is technically possible. I know I tend to walk the path of dreamers more then the path of possibility. :)