[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Recommended :

Illusion Room Set Noir and Dark Sims : http://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.fr/2017/02/ts4-illusion-room-set.html

Input error: Request https://www.blogger.com/age-verification.g?blogspotURL=https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/02/ts4-illusion-room-set.html&from=APq4FmDlId0MKl1WLTHSWXBEHw8zx30M3jFYIljXo0juwhVPPreqtlHOnfjUSbOtkHze4WjP_GjeTLzVdWSazNzgXz1PQNbCrw&bpli=1 does not have a valid REFERER header or come from a valid locatio

This happens when i follow the Link for the Room Set... This is only a information for Amra72

Best regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does it matter if I have X version of the game or X version of WickedWhims to execute the animations? Like, can I use old version of WickedWhims with new version of the animations? I'm not asking this for Amra72's animations, I'm asking this for all animations, so I can mod the game with knowledge. I know WickedWhims version dependent and must be updated when the game gets an update but, I'm asking this for animations. And I want to know something else as well. It's not about animations but, is tray files is version dependent like mods? Can I use some old tray files with new version of the game if I got necessary game packs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Silverwing800 said:

Neither Download link works. the AdFly link goes into a repetitive cycle of spam pages, never allowing a download, and the patreon link is locked out. 

What are you talking about? You go to the first page of the thread, then click on 'View File' long grey button, then on the new page click 'Download this file'. That's all, no any AdFly and so on, this is the direct download from LL.

Edited by wild_guy
2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

What are you talking about? You go to the first page of the thread, then click on 'View File' long grey button, then on the new page click 'Download this file'. That's all, no any AdFly and so on, this is the direct download from LL.

They are probably talking about the illusion room set objects.

Hi, i have a problem with "WW_Amra72_Animations.package", i never had problems with animations before but for some reasons some animations don't show up in my game. I have installed all the packages of the dawnload section like: "WW_Amra72_Animations_AP.package" and the Custom Sound one, i have the latest version of Wicked Whims too. I didn't check all animation but some of the Floor category don't show up, like:

HandJob Fingering stand 1 FF

HandJob Fingering Stand 2 FF

HandJob Fingering Stand 3 FF

OralJob Cunnilingus Stand 3 - 2P/3P FF/FFF/FFM

OralJob Lesbian Stand 3 - 3P FFF

OralJob Lesbian Stand 3 - 3P FFM

I think all the ones from the Double Bed section show up but i am not that sure?

Anyway i tried add some commands throught the Wicked Whims Commands for see if it was a bug, i typed: ww.fix and ww.clear_animation_clips_cache but nothing change. I have some context disabled some are:

Ghosts, Vampires, Strange, BDSM ecc... But i don't think they are connected to those context (but i will try to enable them to see if something change but i doubt it)

Like i said all other animations from other creators work just fine, i don't know if it's a problem of Wicked, a problem with some Settings or a problem with the animations file itself. 

It's really a shame since those animations are really good. If someone knows what i have to do let me know, i can add some screenshots of the problem later, thanks in advance?

Edited by Jade34
9 hours ago, redfrogtj said:

I'm wondering the same thing lol, have you figured anything out?

It doesn't look too bad using those settings at 100% but adjusting the angle helps too.

I kinda have to make a sim just for Amra's newest animation to look nice

Recent update to Wicked Whims has made the current animations no longer work in more than half the interactions. Mainly between male and female. Male and Male or female and female still work. I have been trying to figure what broke, and found that it has to do with the most recent update making changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I don't know if this has been asked before here but... I have some animations installed and at some point I updated all of them including Amra72's, some of those animations were in my favorites list, they all still work with no problem except they got were removed from the favorites list, and I want to know, how do I know that won't happen again?
Some animations where kept in the list after the updates but some others don't. Nobody seems to talk about it, I wanna see the new animations! It's that a bug from the animation packs or WW itself?

• 1 month later...