[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Hello Amra!  Just wanted to say I love your animations. You and Greynaya make the best animations. One question though. I've noticed that the newer animations don't show a name title for them in wicked whims. The older animations still show the name of the animations though. The animations still work it's just I can't tell sequences because they have no name... Is this something on my end that can be fixed?

18 hours ago, jaydubb2009 said:

Hello Amra!  Just wanted to say I love your animations. You and Greynaya make the best animations. One question though. I've noticed that the newer animations don't show a name title for them in wicked whims. The older animations still show the name of the animations though. The animations still work it's just I can't tell sequences because they have no name... Is this something on my end that can be fixed?

I don't know, other people have the same mistake? what is the language of your game? have you installed many animation packs?
Maybe a conflict with another mod, all work fine for me, what animation name is not showing exactly?

I'm not able to check right now. I just know it was after the updates where you first added the piston sound versions. So any new animations at that point. Yes, I do have a lot of animations not at the limit though... Language english. I'll try to be more detailed when I'm off work. I'll try to load it as the only animation pack later also. This is the only animation pack that does this.

10 hours ago, jaydubb2009 said:

I'm not able to check right now. I just know it was after the updates where you first added the piston sound versions. So any new animations at that point. Yes, I do have a lot of animations not at the limit though... Language english. I'll try to be more detailed when I'm off work. I'll try to load it as the only animation pack later also. This is the only animation pack that does this.

OK thanks!
don't do anything don't bother i will update soon let me know if that solves your problems!

Update (09.02.2023)

if you don't like the banging sound you can easily remove it now by deleting WW_Amra72_Custom_Sounds
but you also remove other sound effects

Chair stool anims is in Floor location now

New Animation - Floor - Vaginal - M/F - Stand Front 2
New Animation - Floor - Vaginal - M/F - Stand Front 4 - Carry
New Animation - Floor - Vaginal - M/F - Stand Front 5 - Carry

New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 1 - Toy Giraffe
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 2 - Toy Giraffe
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 3 - Toy Giraffe
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 4 - Toy Giraffe
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 5 - Toy Giraffe - Climax - Fail
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - F - Masturbation 6 - Toy Giraffe - Climax - Succes
New Animation - Floor - Teasing - M - Masturbation 1 - Toy Giraffe - Start

Reworked - Floor - Vaginal - M/F - Stand Front 1 now is Floor - Stand Front 3

Edited by Amra72
15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hey Amra! I'm a bit late. Thanks a lot for the update! Can you tell what's in the custom sounds package? Are those sim voices or effect sounds?

Very discreet voices for some blowjob sequence essentially I will add more next time