Request helping to get collision working without Havoc Object

wangjj101

I couldn't find an up-to-date help thread, so sorry for making another help topic.

Anyways, I stopped playing Skyrim about 2 years ago and just came back recently to the game. But, I have forgotten how to do modding, and I've started using Mod Organizer, which I am completely new to, instead of NMM. I am clueless on how to make the collision to work on MO(the breasts and butt seem to have to physics, but when I am using something like sexy idle the hands move through the breasts), and I've checked guides involving MO like this one but the pictures are all out of date and I still couldn't get it to work. Below is my load order.

99ce677467.png

You seem to have two skeletons. You only need to use one. Also what is that "HDT" file at the bottom? Something seems to be overwriting "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" making it redundant. (gray lightning bolt) Meaning that all files added by that folder are being overwritten. If you double click "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" and go to "conflicts" it'll tell you which files are being overwritten and by what, specifically.

You seem to have two skeletons. You only need to use one. Also what is that "HDT" file at the bottom? Something seems to be overwriting "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" making it redundant. (gray lightning bolt) Meaning that all files added by that folder are being overwritten. If you double click "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" and go to "conflicts" it'll tell you which files are being overwritten and by what, specifically.

A friend told me that both skeletons were needed, since one would just overwrite the other. So I should remove the original skeleton and keep the extended one then?

The HDT at the bottom is the Havoc Object, forgot to rename it.

I will check the conflicts and see what's wrong with it. Though is the "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" the mod that gives collision? 

Edit: It seems like it is being overwritten by the Havoc Object itself, since the "HDT Breast And Butt Physics" only gives the DefaultBBP XML file. 

Yeah you only need one skeleton, i recommend: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/ I believe that is the extended one you have. Make sure nothing is overwriting your skeleton.

I believe you need that and HDT Physics Extension. But not 100% sure. If you take a read of this guide it will explain it better than i could: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

Ok, so I removed the old skeleton and made sure that the extended skeleton was not being overwritten by anything. I've also disabled Havoc Object, since it was overwritting the XML file in "HDT Breast And Butt Physics". However, I am still not getting any collision form my character. I have read many guides on this website, including the one you've linked, and have tried their instructions, but nothing seemed to work. Is it always this frustrating? 

• 2 weeks later...

To check Collison work easy, when you serch Data/SKSE/plugins , you may find HdtPhysicsExtention.log

if you use MO, you need to check, Right section of MO data tab. 

then you may find which "mod" directory now contain the Hdt log, or it may be locate in "overwrite" directory.

check it by texteditor, it show you, which HdtXML are loaded or not, with character in the scene.

like this.

[09/01/16 01:39:12]INFO: Add character 00000014
[09/01/16 01:40:02]INFO: Add character ff000ca2
[09/01/16 01:40:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[09/01/16 01:40:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Usually you may only need to load HdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP to see, collison work on breast.
though XML setting is somehow different for each modder, but most of Modder use it for Breast and Butt node Collision, I think.
then if in your log, you can not find, XML are loaded, 
there are two case,,  you may better check your character Body. if you use Cusotmize race,
it may use different femalebody_0 and femalebody_1  in the race mod directory.
so that, it need to attach XML on the body.  (or hands, or foot for PC, or simply attach Havok Obj)

And I do not know about   CBBE HDT body well,,I am UUNP special User,

but maybe the HdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP was  attached for hands, or body I think. 

if you can not find any attached XML for body and had mesh,, it never work.

And if your female  body attached Hdtvagina.xml, maybe female Hands mesh attach HdtphysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP.

then,, if you wear glove, and the glove mesh have no HdtphysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP (eg vanila glove)

it change your PC  Hands mesh too.(covered by the glove)  then you may better check Collison, without any glove and cloth, to see  collison effect first.

to  load the configure XML for HDT (attached node) with sexy idle animation 1 and 2. (I usually use this animation to check collision)

And you seems use Body Slide2, with CBBE,, BodySlide2 mesh seems  overwrite CBBE meshes. and you have installed CBBE otpion too.

did you select HDT mesh option when you install CBBE  Bodyslide?  you can check which Mod mesh are actually used In MO right section> data tab too.

meshes/character/characterassets,, then check femalebody_1, femalehands_1, femalefoots_1 nifs,  Mod name.

Or you already make new shape body, hand, feet mesh with body slide2,slider morphs,  then generated?

if so, you may better check current  nif files, by Niftools,  and it actually attach HDT XML for Hands or Body part or not.

To check Collison work easy, when you serch Data/SKSE/plugins , you may find HdtPhysicsExtention.log

if you use MO, you need to check, Right section of MO data tab. 

then you may find which "mod" directory now contain the Hdt log, or it may be locate in "overwrite" directory.

check it by texteditor, it show you, which HdtXML are loaded or not, with character in the scene.

like this.

[09/01/16 01:39:12]INFO: Add character 00000014
[09/01/16 01:40:02]INFO: Add character ff000ca2
[09/01/16 01:40:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[09/01/16 01:40:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Usually you may only need to load HdtPhysicsExtentionsDefaultBBP to see, collison work on breast.
though XML setting is somehow different for each modder, but most of Modder use it for Breast and Butt node Collision, I think.
then if in your log, you can not find, XML are loaded, 
there are two case,,  you may better check your character Body. if you use Cusotmize race,
it may use different femalebody_0 and femalebody_1  in the race mod directory.
so that, it need to attach XML on the body.  (or hands, or foot for PC, or simply attach Havok Obj)

Ok so I checked the HDT log and saw that only 1 XML file is being loaded. Is this the issue? The log is in the below spoiler.

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[09/02/16 18:46:57]INFO: Queue OK
[09/02/16 18:46:57]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[09/02/16 18:46:57]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[09/02/16 18:46:57]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[09/02/16 18:47:16]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml
[09/02/16 18:47:16]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Cell changed...
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000590f1
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000590f0
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e9524
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94cc
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94d6
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94db
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94dc
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94dd
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94de
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94e9
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000e94ee
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 000febe1
[09/02/16 18:47:32]INFO: Add character 00000014

Also, when I installed HDT I was never told to attach the XML to any body part, since I assumed the CBBE HDT preset in Bodyslide already had it. Do I have to do this manually?

Hi,,sorry  I do not know CBBE HDT  body of body slide, :-/

But the Hdt.xml was attached your body mesh (by bodyslide)?

then other body parts, hands and foot mesh  have not attach other  XML? 

I believe, it should already attach "XML"  for each body parts as same as UNPB HDT (or UNPB special)

if you choose HDT body Option.   

As for me, I have used only  "UUNP  special"   body,hands, and foot sets.

(you may need to use same sets,  hands  foot, and body, for CBBE HDT)

when I play with HDT, then I can check all body parts, and which parts attach which XML for movements.  

eg femalebody mesh only attach Vagina XML, then hand parts attach "defaultBBP.XML".  

then foot parts attach "finger XML (for hands collison I think)"

it should work,, but  If I change armor of hands of follower,, she  lost XML of TBBP .

then  I need to attach  havok obj for my NPC.

to see collison effect with sexy idle animation (1 or 2) . when PC hands pull up breast, if collision work correctly,

the breast mesh must follow hand movement,.  (it seems  not so realistic, but it work with collison)

(I already made cusotm havok obj , it auto-attach all XML)

Then,, if you use body slider HDT  mesh,, you may need not add any other mods to see HDT and collison about Butt or Breast

at start point.  To merge meny mods, mesh, and XMLS simply break combination, which offered by each Mods, I think.

just use the body- slider generate, HDT body, hands, and feets sets,, (CBBE HDT)  ,

then get off any armor if you wear,  after that  check animation (Sexy idle 1 or 2 ) and to see, your collison work or

still you can  not see any collison.

If you can  confirm, now collison of breast work,, you may try PC and NPC, PC and cutom followr,, or wear CBBP compatible armor,

to work collission. (SOS part and NPC belly etc,,)

Then I strongly recommend  to Use heaven bug,

to check animation with collison, because,, from your log, you have already too many characters

in your cell..And your log seems only load the hdt.xml for PC. 

When I test or tweak XML, I must test it in heaven bug, and there should be only PC and my follower

(I use console, or EFF to call follower in heave bug cell)

then check log, which XML are loaded ,and when you change something, what will change or not.

And I forget to ask you about "Bone".. when you install XPMSE (must choolse current version)

which "option" you selected ?  because some or few user believe, they need to choose "TBBP" or "BBP" option

to see butt and breast jgging animation. with collison.

but  if you use  "HDT" mesh , and XPMSE,,  you  need not choose these option , anymore.

just  choose,, the first default one (for HDT) option rigs, then HDT animation work with collison correctly. 

if you select another  option of XPMSE,, it install old version bones (compatible for - TBBP, but not good for HDT animation)

those things are discribed clear, in  XPMSE read me, but I know some new user feel difficulity to select which option.

Hi!!!  sorry I seems said wrong about bodyslide2 and CBBE option of current version.

I said I only have used UUNP -special (HDT) and choose this option. but I believed, CBBE HDT is almost same.

But anyway I install Bodyslide2 3-7-3 (current version), then install CBBE option, and select HDT CBBE body

as premade body . 

.  but after install CBBE-HDT body,, it seems different what I expect,,

there are only body and feet_0 and feet_1 , and all nif files have no XML attached. 

I do not know, if it is some erroer, or CBBE-HDT are offered without XML with Current Bodyslide2 (3,7,3)

or it cause by  MO install problem (FOMOD) ,

after that, I install UUNP version too. (choose HDT special body). it  offer, body, feet, hands nif sets

with XMLs attached already as same as before.

So that, If you use this version bodyslide, and select CBBE HDT option, as pre-made mesh,

then install by MO,,  these pre-made mesh offer no XML for HDT, I think.. 

then you must need to esrch other CBBE mesh and XML set, to see collison work.

(I recommend,, if you do not change body from CBBE to UUNP special,, to see collison effect clear,,

but many user seems have no prioblem for HDT collison iwth CBBE,, then maybe it is current version bdoy slide 

somehow worng,, I feel,,)

Ok,, I make new profile only for CBBE HDT body (from bodyslide option) . with HDT-PE (ini and dll ) , and XPMSE bone.

then tested HDT jiggle and collison.

I can confirm, if I do  not attach any XML, though we can see HDT jiggle breast ,

I can not see any  collison effect with sexy idle animation. ( breast do not follow hand movements at all, just jiggles.,) :s

then I attach, "hdtDefaultPhysicsBBP.xml"   (it  is defulat XML, come with HDT-PE ) by Nifscope, 

for femalebody_0, and femalebody_1,

just for test.    Now I can clear see collison effect, then my PC brest follow  hands by collison, as same as my UUNP character. :shy:

Then I asked about bodyslide CBBE HDT mesh ,  in Nexus forum too,  ousunius reply,

"CBBE HDT doesn't use any special HDT physics XMLs, so there's none linked.

It will only use the hdtDefaultPhysicsBBP.xml that all meshes use by default (you don't need to link that, it's used automatically). It does also not have a working vagina, only UUNP Special has that."

I think ,it means, as default, CBBE HDT have  no collison but can  move as HDT mesh, then jiggle.

But  if you use CBBE HDT body of bodyslide2, and get collison effect, for Breast ,

after all you must need to attach XML for body , or hands or feet. or attach Havok obj.

Or Use Mod  which include  meshes and XML sets for CBBE HDT + collison,   mentioned and linked above,,, 

And thank you,, your quesiton teach me many basic things which I did  not clear understand) :D

Ideally you might wish to apply these xmls to every female body nif: (hands, feet, head, and body)

hdtDefaultPhysicsBBP.xml

hdtVagina.xml

hdtFingers.xml

and to every male nif:

hdtFingers.xml

hdtm.xml

You would attach these using nifskope, and NiStrings (with an s on the end, for more than one string)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos-announcement/

This thread has a picture tutorial how.

Archived