Any idea for Face/Head mod's Neck seam/skin tone problem

nopopup

Hi, I'm trying to make Ada Wong's head mod. As you can see it's almost completed but she has the neck seam problems.

My approach was editting BaseFemaleHead.nif and FemaleheadRear.nif so that they only have the neck portions. And then in the Creation Kit, I created a new "Armor" and added the following 3 ArmorAddon's to the "Armor".  Ada's head, the editted BaseFemaleHead.nif and FemaleheadRear.nif.

The reason for using the base head meshes for the neck is to make the mod compatible with other body mods as well as base body.

But like in the screenshots, there are empty spaces(which didn't exist in 3ds Max before exporting), and totally different skin tones. 

How can one fix this?  Any advice ??? Should I just ditch this neck thing and just make the Ada's body as well ? Would it be easy?

Thanks

2cntav4.jpg

2rd9ctv.jpg

15dqjjb.jpg

2r22hsi.jpg

• 1 month later...

i have made a final fantasy lightning race before in skyrim for my own use. The way i solve this problem is merge the lower neck part with the head model, so there it will prefectly match the body shape. but since you remodeled the head u need to re uv the whole head . . and then make a tottaly new face texture using the new uv you make。 Then bake the normal map by zbrush find the tutorial on web i forgot。 then u can get a perfect match head but you may still need to alter the body texture to get the best result

• 2 weeks later...

i have made a final fantasy lightning race before in skyrim for my own use. The way i solve this problem is merge the lower neck part with the head model, so there it will prefectly match the body shape. but since you remodeled the head u need to re uv the whole head . . and then make a tottaly new face texture using the new uv you make。 Then bake the normal map by zbrush find the tutorial on web i forgot。 then u can get a perfect match head but you may still need to alter the body texture to get the best result

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Do you think you can help me out with the steps? I really need some help from you. The 3dsMax file is included in the mod. Could you please take a look at it? I really want to get this mod done. You can make this a race mod as well if you want.

Here is the link to the mod : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66013-fallout-4-ada-wong-resident-evil-6-mod/?p=1650981

Archived