@dagobakingMost likely there's a missing object that holds some data needed for connector to work. Object is called "RigConnector_Data", make sure it exists in your  scene when you're trying to use RigConnector. If it's a new scene you can copy it over from one of the original rig files, make sure to adjust it's properties if required. As far as I reember it contains names of objects that need to have PointConstraint in addition to OrientationConstraint applied to them.

At least it's the only use of "modifiers" property in the script that I can see.

@ShadeAnimator

Thank you. I think that is it. When the error comes up it also highlights a line in the script referencing a rig connector var.

Sorry if this is a very newb question. But, what is the best way to copy objects between scenes? I'm pretty green with 3DSMax and it doesn't seem to have typical copy/paste commands and it enforces having one project open at a time... I was able to share objects with some convoluted process of saving out parts and then importing. But, that didn't seem like the right/easy way to do it...

• 1 month later...

@ShadeAnimator

Assuming that the source animation file is available, what would the process be to convert a Skyrim animation to work in Fallout 4? Are there any ways to automate that process for large numbers of animations?

I'm in a position to help do this, which I think many in FO4 world would appreciate. But, need some guidance.

• 2 years later...