skin goes purple

You probably have some textures like a tattoo mod which got corrupted/deleted.

Open RaceMenu and check if you do use some kind of texture mod for your character.

as mention before , there are no tattoos active in slavetats , all slots in body paint are set to blank and are transparent except one i put in today which obviously isnt the issue...

You said you have titkit installed but you do not have ANY options for that?

Can you tell us the details of your problem? 

Also: Set the RaceMenu body options to Default not Blank.

its not like titkit caused the problem , i installed it two weeks ago and have been having this problems for past couple of months ...

as for titkit , it claims to be an overlay while i dont have anything to select in the racemenu in that regard...

by blank i meant default , setting the default to Default makes it Default.... (capital D xD)

by the by

the issue now occurs after changing armors or unequipping , reloading save makes the whole skin purple (including the head)

https://imgur.com/a/RQwMQ

Looks like Succubus race - and the Skin is ok.

I think you have problems with racial mods.
A look at the mannequins.  ;)

dunno , used sexchange on them

the mannequins on the serverin manor in solstheim looks normal

and as for npc skins,, yeah the body color and face color donot match in many even serana (maybe becuase i have bvfe serana and one more replacer from the amourous adventures recommend list)

the mannequins on the serverin manor in solstheim looks normal

Then I have another game. ;)
Mannequins are a race, no matter where they are.

This race has no difference in Skyrim Vanilla vs. all DLC's.
Is always the same - no change.
Only mods - "bad" mods and/or incorrect installation sequence or Load order may be the reason.

hmm should i do a fresh reinstall?

i have the game on steam and a torrented version as a backup (if i have any of the files missing i can just get them)

i dont feel like downloading the game again , so imma delete the game and re-install the game in the same directory and reinstall all my mods?

how about that?

becuz gods installing 200+ mods again T0 T

That will not solve anything (and actually you could simply Recheck the files on steam).

It's one of your mods, installed, that does what it should do (by its code). Simply you have to sit down and find which mod is.

Get the list and check what mods do what, so you could have an idea of which mod cause this... then start to disable those mods and see if it fix until you find what are you looking for.

(p.s. this is the reason because is better to categorize the mod list, I spend weeks to debug my skyrim's problem until I decided to put some order.. and now is a matter of hours in the worse cases)

That will not solve anything (and actually you could simply Recheck the files on steam).

It's one of your mods, installed, that does what it should do (by its code). Simply you have to sit down and find which mod is.

Get the list and check what mods do what, so you could have an idea of which mod cause this... then start to disable those mods and see if it fix until you find what are you looking for.

(p.s. this is the reason because is better to categorize the mod list, I spend weeks to debug my skyrim's problem until I decided to put some order.. and now is a matter of hours in the worse cases)

nah i am starting from scratch , with a fresh install of skyrim

50 gb of the game looks intimidating and i am too busy for any hit and trial business , studies :/

Archived