Low FPS as the game progresses

Here is my CPU specs:

Processor: Intel® Core i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz 

RAM: 8.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit operating System

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

If you guys need more informattion on my CPU specs, I'll update them.

ANyway the issue is that the game starts at a 60fps but after maybe 10-15 mins, it will start dropping to 50+, then 40s, 30+ and finally down to 19-21. Recently I turned off anti-aliasing on the options in the Skyrim Launcher and sometimes, things will go up to 60 in certain areas for a few seconds, then drop down again.

Is there anyway I can keep my Frame rate at 60? The most I'm asking is at least 30+. For me going down to 20, the game just gets too choppy. 

I do have some graphical mods like Skrim flora overhaul, some 2K retextures. I followed the S.T.E.P guide so I do have ENBoost installed and followed instructions. Do you guys need to see my modlist? Btw, I'm sitting at 236 mods at the moment with 177 plugins.

I hope you guys can give me some advice. Thanks

ENB Boost short cut key is F4 but you could change it to anything else if you are already using this key for something.

btw does anyone know the difference when the vram reaches maximum and executible reaching 1.5 gig of ram ?? i have noticed that when my excicutible reaches above 1.5 gig then the it will slow down or crash not too long after that ??

It's probably the old "HDT missing bone on skeleton" problem. Check your HDT log, if you find this error you need to update the skeleton of the race that's causing it.

Ok yeah I checked my logs and I'm getting tons of error repeating the lines 

[07/18/16 22:43:10]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[07/18/16 22:43:10]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

Is this causing my FPS drops? If it is, what do you mean update the skeleton? At the moment, I am using XP32 Maximum skeleton Extended 3.88, which is the latest skeleton.
But you also mentioned update the skeleton of the race? What's that mean?

It's probably the old "HDT missing bone on skeleton" problem. Check your HDT log, if you find this error you need to update the skeleton of the race that's causing it.

[07/18/16 22:43:10]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

Is this causing my FPS drops? If it is, what do you mean update the skeleton? At the moment, I am using XP32 Maximum skeleton Extended 3.88, which is the latest skeleton.

Some custom races use their own skeleton that is placed in a different location than the default location in which XPMSE installs. You have to check all the custom races you have installed and look for files with skeleton in their names (example: skeleton_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx) and replace them with a copy of the corresponding ones from XPMSE folder.

By custom races I also mean stand alone followers which usually are their own race.

Some custom races use their own skeleton that is placed in a different location than the default location in which XPMSE installs. You have to check all the custom races you have installed and look for files with skeleton in their names (example: skeleton_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx) and replace them with a copy of the corresponding ones from XPMSE folder.

By custom races I also mean stand alone followers which usually are their own race.

Ok nvm, I basically just moved the a mod by on the left panel of MO higher into the queue while XPMS stayed at the same. I'm not actually sure if it solved it (since MO never said they were overwriting one another) but after I did it and opened SKSE, the hdt.log no longer showed the error. I'm currently 5mins into the game and so far VRAM usage have only been around 1,100MB+ and FPS has been at a smooth 60. 

I don't know if it solved it and I'll report after I play longer but so far, it seems to be the case.

Thanks!!

Ok nvm, I basically just moved the a mod by on the left panel of MO higher into the queue while XPMS stayed at the same. I'm not actually sure if it solved it (since MO never said they were overwriting one another) but after I did it and opened SKSE, the hdt.log no longer showed the error. I'm currently 5mins into the game and so far VRAM usage have only been around 1,100MB+ and FPS has been at a smooth 60. 

I don't know if it solved it and I'll report after I play longer but so far, it seems to be the case.

Thanks!!

You will only get the log error(and slow FPS) when the NPC of the race with the wrong skeleton is loaded. If you don't go to a cell with an NPC like that, the game will work fine.

Archived