OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

So I've read through quite a bit of this forum even looked at this http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/skyrim-osa-profile/ and I'm still confused and can't get it to work for my player character profile.  I have read you can make your player character profile but put it under pc instead of npc.

What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone tell me how to do this or upload a youtube on profiles for pc char.

I'm also still confused on sexdentity and voice control are there selectable voice presets?

Edit: So I found out my problem well part of it. I was using notepad ini now making an actual xml with notepad++. I've made the xml files now but they still don't show up in game. I've done this file structure in mcm oas and created the back end to match it.

OSA > Persona > pc > charactername > ###### > files

obviously the name is the actual character name and the code is what is in console.

Why won't it show up? Wondering if this is it > When using a name if I use two names for my player does it need to be operated or all one word?

Edit: disregard look below for my fix solution if your having same issue. 

Question on persona again. How does one create persona's for male characters? Still need last reply answered so please don't assume I fixed my issue. I just want to explore all the assets I can.

Edit fixed my issue. Folder structure as in lowercase name of character needed to be a exactly the way it look in game but not capitalized. I called myself lady name instead of ladyname to get it to work right. and patience was key it had to load into game to show up took a few loads.

So I thought about questions that were more targeted that I want to ask. (Being noob in xml. Giving me a chance to try something new and learn something along with having fun and testing your system.)

1. How do I set my osa interface like yours with the read write no symbols? Unset as well?

2. How do I go about creating a male profile and persona? Are there special things I need to consider. Setting gender in xml?

3. Height/Weight in game to real life how do I find out so I can set it in the profile?

4.Setting persona sounds for a character? Reactions? *How do I know what does what and how do I find it?* (Oguy Ogal Owiz Intimate) 

5.And finally being a parent > .> a sahm to be exact. Do you have a child proof system that I can use to quickly abort/exit mcm sex scenes if my child walks in to the room? If not that is fine I could always alt tab but it would be a cool idea to have a key kill switch crash game or whatever lol.

6.What's obrohugs and where do I get it or find it. Where do I get all the plugins?

7.Are you planning on making a osa personality with a main and sub personality? Example: Male Character Main (Intamate) Sub. (Aggressive OGuy) So the idea is to be a character that can be intimate but aggressive when wanted? In NSFW terms:

slow deep and hard bitey bitey lol

Whelp, I'm a bit of a tech baboon and I can't get this to work. 

I've installed OSA, OSex, did all the FNIS stuff, have SkyUI working and LOOT is not showing any errors and Wrye is not showing any abnormalities either.

When I'm in game and press numpad enter nothing happens. Only thing that is actually doing something is numpad 1 & 2... That equips the favorites I set to 1&2. F8 does nothing and I'm not recieving a message that the mod even works when I load up the game (which it apperently should do). 

Amorous adventures works (the quests itself), but when an animation should be playing it just fades to black like it's not even registering all the OSA stuff. 

Anyone got any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple

Edit: it's a clean install too

Whelp, I'm a bit of a tech baboon and I can't get this to work.

I've installed OSA, OSex, did all the FNIS stuff, have SkyUI working and LOOT is not showing any errors and Wrye is not showing any abnormalities either.

When I'm in game and press numpad enter nothing happens. Only thing that is actually doing something is numpad 1 & 2... That equips the favorites I set to 1&2. F8 does nothing and I'm not recieving a message that the mod even works when I load up the game (which it apperently should do).

Amorous adventures works (the quests itself), but when an animation should be playing it just fades to black like it's not even registering all the OSA stuff.

Anyone got any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple

Edit: it's a clean install too

Did you install the Correct "Amorous Adventures" version?. I remember there are 3 versions of it: sexlab version, OSEX version and "clean" version (where no sex is shown and instead of scenes you get a fade into black screen). I think the author published a final version that let's you decide to use either sexlab or OSEX

HI, is there a way to fix the misplaced UI? i've been trying out the fix kinky suggested but it didn't worked at all.

PD: also idk if it was metioned before, but mod organizer said that wearable lanterns and OSA have conflicting files, or at least use the same files from PapyrusUtil, it's kinda weird to explain, but when i click on OSA in the left pane Wearable lanterns highlights in red but when i check the info it says there are no conflicting files, same goes when i do it in reverse.

I have a simple question

How do I undress the npc during this? In the options there is the simple easy menu with the tshirt icon that just says dress/undress that instantly does it but can only see this for the player

How do I undress the npc. I saw one page that said about pressing num pad 1 but this did nothing. It's for Amorous adventures if this helps. Thx

I have a simple question

How do I undress the npc during this? In the options there is the simple easy menu with the tshirt icon that just says dress/undress that instantly does it but can only see this for the player

How do I undress the npc. I saw one page that said about pressing num pad 1 but this did nothing. It's for Amorous adventures if this helps. Thx

Press the + button on your numpad - there should be a menu on the right-> navigate to equipment. --> undress.

HI, is there a way to fix the misplaced UI? i've been trying out the fix kinky suggested but it didn't worked at all.

PD: also idk if it was metioned before, but mod organizer said that wearable lanterns and OSA have conflicting files, or at least use the same files from PapyrusUtil, it's kinda weird to explain, but when i click on OSA in the left pane Wearable lanterns highlights in red but when i check the info it says there are no conflicting files, same goes when i do it in reverse.

Well.... just here to answer to my question in order to share my own experience with the misplaced ui bug since no one of the OSA team are around, either for real life things or mod developing, hope they return soon, especially CEO.

Anyway, i was retrying the solution Kinky suggested but it didn't worked at all, but out of curiosity i reinstalled OSA (the newest version, 1.09 i think) and it seems it fixed the issue, but im not sure for how long, since i'm pretty sure it triggers right after you start and finish a session of scenes from OSEX.

i had the UI in a normal position when i activated the scenes for the first time, then played normally for a couple of hours and then when i wanted to start a second session the UI moved to the left, to the point were i was unable to see the options to go from scene to scene.

post-520421-0-64836200-1485070829_thumb.jpg

I noticed the 1.09 download of osa & osex.

Are those required to get the plugins badgirlsofskyrim and badboysofskyrim to work?

I kept 1.08 since several others reported problems with sound after upgrading. But those two plugins show as "not installed" in Osa menu. I wonder if the reason is my 1.08 version.

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno know guys, but I think what you're seeing is what you get, guess CEO got tired of this stuff. Maybe it was too much work with too little follow up from others modders doing compatibility patches for OSA. Although I think OSA would've been self reliable with a little more developing.

I dunno know guys, but I think what you're seeing is what you get, guess CEO got tired of this stuff. Maybe it was too much work with too little follow up from others modders doing compatibility patches for OSA. Although I think OSA would've been self reliable with a little more developing.

How long has it been since he has updated? Maybe someone knows enough to salvage and keep the project going? This was by far, my favorite mod of all time. Not just for the sexy time stuff, but the ui, the way it was designed for addons, the character bios, the affectionate poses.

Bumping this. Once again the engine is fantastic, I plan on using it the second it is ported to SE. Where does one find links for the modules?

Post #5753 from this page has those modules.  Note that they are not complete and some of the functions will not work as intended.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/page-288?do=findComment&comment=1712523

As far as updating this mod goes...   I think everyone just needs to step back and give CEO some space on this.   This is clearly a project of love (pun intended) with a lot of effort placed behind it.   Just be patient.. give it a year before you decide it has been abandoned.   Sometimes you just need to give a mod author their space.  It's a hobby.. and life comes first.  It also needs a clear mind to tackle some of these problems.  These things can take time.  

Be happy with what is available.  Use it.. or don't.. to your desire.   And to CEO.. thank you for putting so much effort into this project.  It's amazing what you have managed to do.  Your contribution is appreciated.

Be happy with what is available.  Use it.. or don't.. to your desire.   And to CEO.. thank you for putting so much effort into this project.  It's amazing what you have managed to do.  Your contribution is appreciated.

Yeah, I am. Happy, I mean. I still use OSA/OSEX, even if it is slightly incomplete. I mean, even how it is right now it's amazing.

And when I say "complete" I don't mean the ambitious goals CEO had to make this heaven's work on earth, he and the team working on it had lot's of amazing plans. If we had that that would've been awesome. When I say complete I just mean that it's a framework mainly use to sexual animations that does not have orgasm or finishing implemented. That is the ONLY thing I find real off in this mod.

I'm in agreement on that point.   The lack of a climax does make it feel.. um.. well..  anticlimactic.

If I had a wishlist..  I'd even recommend some kind of pleasure bar system that can be modified in profiles (or pulled from stamina) or disabled for manual climax options.

But... that just my opinion.   psst.. CEO... doooooo iiit.. doooooooo it!    ahem.  when/if  you have the time.

Has anybody experienced lag while using the OSA menu or during OSex animations? I know that CEO is afk right now, but maybe the community has a solution for me. I read that it supposedly shouldn't lag or stutter because of the way its designed, but I'm dropping to 10 FPS during the menu and animations inside the Alternate Start - LAL room where I get 60. I want to ask here before I go removing some other of my script heavy mods in case it really is just script lag. Thanks in advance.