OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Yes and autosave @3:43 6.5mb, autosave @4:12 40mb

Hm 1.5mb papyrus0, 1-3 are 400kb.

Both those things are why your game is slowing down. Know that we are aware of these issues and are working on them.

You are 100% certain you have cleaned the old OSex 1.06 from your game saves, correct? We know that not doing so can cause these issues (although other things can also cause these issues).

Ok thanks. I'll follow up on those. I believe that save file tree did have the old version. I'll compare that vs a fresh save and try cleaning the save.

Update: Something weird is going on. There's a chance it may not be OSA related at all, or at least the animations slowing down the fps are a symptom of a leak from somewhere else. I suspect there's a memory leak and/or save corruption going on from a different mod. Maybe screenshot assist or immersive first person. Maybe even SOS. I use alternate start and everything is hunky dory when I roll a character, OS included. Everything boots up, installs, etc. I've been having seemingly random CTD's with T-Poses on loading save files. I figured I'd screwed up the skeleton or animations but I'm starting to suspect some corrupting or wonky scripting going on. Hell, one time the fps slowed to a crawl while the animations were playing then it was like breaking a fever, all at once everything went back to normal fps with no lag. Maybe a background process or script just needed to catch up. Truth be told I still don't know what's up but I feel like I'm getting a better grasp on it. I'll let you know if I turn anything up.

Hi.

I am very new to modding.  I don't know if this is the correct forum to use.

This is what I want to do.

Target is spouse or at relationship level 4 (lover).

Dialog:  "Target's name"...

Target's response:  "Yes, Love."

dialog choices:  hug, kiss, fool around, etc..

depending on choice:

Start an osex scene, that runs osex without any other input from player.

I did have enhanced spouse on my computer.  I do not plan to put it back on.  But I really miss hearing my Skyrim spouse say "You did well."

So maybe the osex scene could end with a phrase like that.

I would like to create this mod.  If someone else creates it, please let me know, so I can download it.

Check Amorous Adventures for OSA

Hello, sorry if this has been asked, I started a scene and everything was fine (one of the actors was outside the cell for a bit, idk if i should include that.) but after saving and exiting then coming back later i got a SOS error and it fixed itself but after that OSA and 0Sex have not been working. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling everything and still nothing.

Hello, sorry if this has been asked, I started a scene and everything was fine (one of the actors was outside the cell for a bit, idk if i should include that.) but after saving and exiting then coming back later i got a SOS error and it fixed itself but after that OSA and 0Sex have not been working. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling everything and still nothing.

And what did i write in install instructions and FAQ for OSA?

OSA 1.08*

Install instructions:

FAQ:

Known Issues:

- NPC on NPC start can freeze actors if one actor leaves the cell (be carefull about this untill it gets fixed)

How do you use this? I downloaded it from the Nexus along with OSex and it does not show up in my MCM menu.

RTFM

Great mod. Love the style of the menu.

But for some reason I am only able to access the menu right after I load the save, Afterwards, if I press num enter it doesn't work. Animations still work from their rings/spells.

I am assuming that there is some keybind conflict. How do I track it down, any idea? :X

Thanks in advance.

This has to be one of the most magnificent mods I've seen.

Love It!

Unfortunately, I'm having a problem.

I've lost the GUI on the left that shows the navigation steps, and I can't seem to get it back.

I get the main menu on the right when I hit the num enter key, and everything there works correctly.

I've uninstalled and re-installed OSA and OSex without effect.

With the idea that the problem could be embedded in the savegame, I went back to a point where everything was working, but no luck there, either.

Help, please.

Love It!

I've lost the GUI on the left that shows the navigation steps, and I can't seem to get it back.

I get the main menu on the right when I hit the num enter key, and everything there works correctly.

With the idea that the problem could be embedded in the savegame, I went back to a point where everything was working, but no luck there, either.

Help, please.

To confirm, even from a clean save it no longer works / shows up and that means no menus are popping up when you press keys? It worked for a while I'm assuming and then stopped?

I can't see any reason that a clean install on a clean save would not work are you sure all the details of intsallation are covered?

One of my all-time favorite mods! *super thumbs up* The potential alone for this is ridiculous and I hope the framework has a long and fulfilling career.  :D

I'm still trying to puzzle out a couple things. I know profiles require writing an xml. Is it the same for persona? Also where would said xml go for the framework to call it? I couldn't quite figure out the folder architecture yet. Also unsure of where the ESG documentation is. I recall seeing something about it on the blog but there was no link beneath the : I understand you're working on documentation so I'll try to be patient  :blush: I do think I'm getting a memory leak or some such thing. I'd been running it for a while and fps was getting gradually choppier. I'm guessing virtual memory or some other computer magic was filling up. My computer overall was doing fine and basically restarting the client seemed to fix it.

So:

1. How to Persona

2. How to ESG

3. Memory leak? (Edit: Also using Poser module if that could be causing it)

(Mod Organizer1.3.11:OSA Beta version 1.085/OSex 1.084J/FNIS 6.2/)

I'm also hybridized between NMM and Mod Org so could also be issues there. I solved one problem of UI not showing by putting OSA in MO instead of NMM. Not so concerned about the memory leak but would like documentation assistance/guidance. I heart customization *squee*

Thank you for your patience I'm more of a scrub than I would like to admit. Please, please, please keep up the good work.

Glaurung hello and ty for the nice comments.

- Persona I'll have documentation soon on how to play. It's all XML and tweaking values etc. The system is pretty big but I'll get some initial documentation up so there's at least a starting point to play around in.

- ESG is xml now but in 1.085 it's in the UI and will be very easy to set up so i recommend just holding a few days until then. You'll just click the slot then click the clothing type that represents what kind of attire you wear in that slot in your game.

- Memory leak is certain setups causing male anatomy to grow by increments of 1 to infinity on scene  conclusion, will be fixed in the next version and if you can load a save that got bloated then thee next version should kill the bloat from the save also. (most likely)

so if there is a way for the engine to make calls to idle animations then in my understanding it should be possible to have random npc or custom per npc idle , sit , run / walks.

If it is not relying on the papyrus system (and or adding strain to it ) or fnis to assign the animation path.
Also the first non sexy time mod should be what this would really needs now for skyrim  Better fishing :3 (Not a real Rpg till there's fishing)
also do these only apply to npc/ actor's or can they apply to say tree's if so i'm sure the whole of skyrim could have the wind system replaced (someday LOL) .if it allows staged animations as it seems to the only real question is what can it not replace so can you say make a animation for a row boat ? and the OSA engine handels the movement and player controled manual left right rowing ?

Just wondering what the possibilities out side of sex are ?

I would love to be able to turn in a bandit that said " I SUBMIT" to be executed by tieing there hands up, putting bag on there head and leading them with a rope like a chain gang. That alone opens up leading people to monster sacrifices , walking dog,horse and or pet to some point.

the animations for cold environment could take some strain of the scripted systems like Frostfall by useing a better smoother animation skystem and interactive commands.

Please let me know if i'm wrong about the system.

tumblr_oc7xbzwhtE1ubnr1mo1_1280.png

As you guys know I skim the internets to get the vibe on OSA and impartial people's thoughts on the system etc. Going to break some myths about OSA that people seem confused about. I found in the past if I don't do this people start spreading incorrect stuff about OSA/OSex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERACTIVITY

Myth: OSA is meant to require interaction and can't do anythign else.

Truth: OSA's interactivity is a bonus utility if player's want to use that but OSA's API can script entire scenes to playout as the papyrus devleoper wants with no player input at all.

The interactive side of OSA allowing players to bind moves to keys, allowing them to navigate scenes on their own or triggering scenes from the menu are utility features for players if this suits their playstyle. OSA gives you the option to do this and while it's a major feature of OSA to be able to control the scenes and let the players use scenes like abilities this doesn't have to be how OSA is interacted with.

Through API usage scenes can be called for the player to experience that they have no control in, if you'd prefer the player to not have a say in how the scene your mod is calling plays out you can choreograph the entire scene and have the controls never be revealed to the player. You can also do a mix and match where you choreograph a majority of the scene but then eventually hand control off to the player and let them end when they are ready.

Interactivity is a bonus of OSA but it's not a limitation, OSA can play scenes without player interaction as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTIONSCRIPT DEVELOPMENT

Myth: OSA requires actionscript to develop for.

Truth: The engine itself is made in actionscript but all usage of OSA as a development engine only requires typing into text documents in xml format. Animating still requires the ability to export an animation .hkx that works in Skyrim and the API is intended for papyrus use so that requires papyrus to interact with.

OSA's engine requires actionscript to add new features too but that's primarily just me working on the actionscript. Developers that use OSA do not interact with it in actionscript instead they interact with all features of OSA by creating xml formatted text documents. All OSA scenes / modules / persona's, everything in it is just XML text documents. OSA is primarily a system that streams xml documents and does things based on the data inside of them.

The OSA API is an api to call scenes from Papyrus so to use it does require papyrus to call the scenes that way and to do whatever you want to do around the scenes.

Development on the engine itself, giving it new things it can do or features is actionscript work that gets compiled into a single .swf and to work on this would require actionscript knowledge and to work with my team on integrating your ideas into the single .swf. The entirety of working with OSA as a development engine however requires no actionscript or papyrus, only creating XML text documents.

SCALEFORM VM

Myth: Papyrus VM == UI VM

Truth: Actionscript based system in Skyrim's UI dominates papyrus.

The UI's virtual memory is special, papyrus has to be shared by all mods installed on the user's system which for some is a huge number that Skyrim was never meant to handle. The actionscript VM is pretty much unused and is a designated amount of space that would take an insane amount of stuff happening to ever push to the limit.

For reasons beyond me the nature of the two themselves are not equivalent. A series of many if checks from a single script can cripple papyrus and cause the game to stutter, flash can handle much more strain like this with ease, what would destroy papyrus will not even make the actionscript break a sweat. The simple fact that actionscript has a much larger pallete of tools then papyrus also helps in that you can take things that might take a lot of work in papyrus down in one easy line.

so if there is a way for the engine to make calls to idle animations then in my understanding it should be possible to have random npc or custom per npc idle , sit , run / walks.

If it is not relying on the papyrus system (and or adding strain to it ) or fnis to assign the animation path.

Also the first non sexy time mod should be what this would really needs now for skyrim  Better fishing :3 (Not a real Rpg till there's fishing)

also do these only apply to npc/ actor's or can they apply to say tree's if so i'm sure the whole of skyrim could have the wind system replaced (someday LOL) .if it allows staged animations as it seems to the only real question is what can it not replace so can you say make a animation for a row boat ? and the OSA engine handels the movement and player controled manual left right rowing ?

I would love to be able to turn in a bandit that said " I SUBMIT" to be executed by tieing there hands up, putting bag on there head and leading them with a rope like a chain gang. That alone opens up leading people to monster sacrifices , walking dog,horse and or pet to some point.

the animations for cold environment could take some strain of the scripted systems like Frostfall by useing a better smoother animation skystem and interactive commands.

You're close, some of it is too big a scope by far for OSA, but you're smaller examples seem mostly possible.

To explain OSA benefits what I'm trying to do with OSex because it mainly is a way to stream a lot of text documents and process data in the xml that it gets from those documents, this allows for a ton of customization and any settings we might need for OSA to make decisions and apply intricate data to things, as much of this processing as I can have done in Actionscript I put there. To have a real effect in Skyrim however it has to mail a mod event to one of my papyrus scripts which then does something in game through papyrus. With the way these scenes work a majority of the heavy lifting of figuring out what to do with the data is handled in the UI but all things that actually occur in game take a papyrus event and has to be processed by papyrus.

When I first made the UI for 1.08 OSex in an initial test I simply attached it to 1.07 with a call to make the UI pop up and receive commands from it. 1.07 was pushing papyrus to the limit and you could see stutters etc in the menu where suddenly it would freeze up for a few seconds then start moving again. This was simply caused by papyrus being overloaded and the commands taking a while to reach the UI. 1.08 OSex does vastly more then 1.07 and is free from those kind of issues entirely and I have a feeling it's not anywhere close to the limit. There's still the papyrus side however like the facial expressions, Actionscript reads a lot of data and does all the processing about which exact face that NPC needs at that time BUT the event still needs to go to papyrus and that sends it through a incrementing function that moves the facial parts many times in small intervals to appear like they are moving, that has a big cost so there's still pressure on papy even though a majority of it is in actionscript.

To appy it to trees etc or everything would still be demanding because every result that actually happens has to go into papyrus's hands, the advantage here is that so much of OSA is simply processing XML data to handle intricate data.

Hopefully that makes sense and I'm sorry for the rant.

-----------------------------------

If developers have very complex data that needs to be processed they could most likely benefit from moving it into the UI and having actionscript handle it, they'd have to make their own system for that however. There are some disadvantages, the main one is data can't be saved so it would have to be data that isn't sensitive to that exact moment. In OSA when it loads a scene or a persona those things are static and meant to always be THAT scene or that actors persona, (It doesn't matter if the player quits because these documents are only read during game play and not written to.) if it's storing live data that the game needs to save and continue to access as it develops then it's going to get very hard and require a lot of infrastructure to get the data regularly saved into papyrus properties or a remote document and might not be worth it.

-------------------------------------

To this I'll explain what OSA can and can't do:

OSA could make you tie up the bandit, tie their hands up, put a bag on their head etc. OSA would be great for this, at the moment OSA has no tricks for moving long distances together and most likely never will. It can make the facade of walking through animation but it's kind of rooted at the location the scene started in and would get confusing to go far beyond that.

The best thing OSA could do for a scene like this is something like:

> Make a OSA scene get prom[ted where you subdue, tie up, and bag the bandit, put them on a leash etc.

> At that point you'd have to exit out of the OSA scene and depend on other papyrus means to walk them to a location

> When you arrive at a location trigger another OSA scene to untie them, then execute them etc, or set them to work

A note here though is that Papyrus doesn't really give the information to actors who's 3D is unloaded meaning they are out of the cell. OSA scenes are only really applicable if the scene is the highlight of what's happening and you expect the player to be there and see it. Things like NPC tasks through out the day are generally best left to idle-markers etc. but if you wanted to come home and have your NPC doing something crazy at the house and it was a special event that OSA would be great for handling that.

Seems like I found a bug. There is no pussy sound when used as sound parameter in an event. And I'd also like to know the full list of sounds implemented for animation events.

Thanks.

Let me check it out, I think these are in areas I'm still finishing up, here's a summary though:

0SP\base\default\oForm.oform

is the default formList, additional .oforms can be added separate from this document to register additional forms but these document types are intended to hold all forms that OSA uses for Persona including the sounds. It's an xml document I just use the .oform extension so I can scan the folder with papyrus for all present .oform files. 

A majority of these are meant to be left in the hands of persona to dynamically select what it wants to play but I do have the beginnings of a shortcut to get around this if you need an exact sound on demand.

A lot of the passive stuff like reactions, and sounds during scenes are picked from this stuff based on criteria automatically, but if you need a specific sound to play from their persona this will work in a transition under osfx:

<fx0 ti="18.8" cmd="SAY" fo="wvo" ty="release" sy="0" nolock="true"/>
<fx1 ti="18.8" cmd="SAY" fo="wvo" ty="release" sy="0" nolock="true"/>

• ti  = same as other osfx, the time after the start it should occur
  • cmd="SAY"  this is the command to play a specific sound from their persona formlists
  • fo="wvo" the entire voice suite of an actor's persona is broken up into packs. "wvo" in this case is vocal sounds related to casting magic.The pack "type" is listed in the .oform  type="vo" type="ivo" type="ivos" type="spank" etc.
  • ty="release" ty is type of sound in this case it's the wizard Release sound
  • sy="0"  sy is style you'll see in the .oform they have degrees. This is almost always intensity increase. breath0 is softer breath1 is louder, more enthusiastic.  
  • nolock=true is for if you want the sound to lock their voice out for the duration of the sound. Preventative measure from having an actor moaning multiple times at once etc. If it's a body sound as opposed to a voice it might not want to lock out their voice for example. Sometimes it's just better not to lock for really planned out osfx to get the timing right.

• the result of this means it will play from the wizard voice pack  (wvo) release0 (ty+sy) and it does lock their voice from use for the duration of the sound.

in the next version I'll have an additional event that just plays any sound which will be filled out with pretty much the same basic fields as MyOSA uses:

<fx0 cmd="SKYSND" mod="mod it's from" form="formID" actor="0" lipsync="aeo">

This would be for breaking out of the confinements of Persona, or getting access to a wider range of sounds.  Pointing to the correct sound in the CK, what actor it comes from, and if it should use lipsync.

---------------------------

Wetness increase for pussy and impacts is not quite done. It's most likely playing the 0 wetness sound which is empty. OSA will track wetness / arousal soon and that will fill in the amount of wetness to be used for the sound making it scale with the actor's state but I think for now it's only going to be playing pussy0 and not using pussymoist pussywet sounds until i finish that segment up. The impacts will also get this wetscaling also beyond the body slapping sounds it's just in the case of no body contact penetrating there's no sign that it's working without the wetness scaling.

---------------------------

To the request in your Poser for MyOSA:

Yes absolutely:

I'll do something like this for the next version:  

<folder1 n="Cuirass" i="ome_a_cuirass_m" by="Animator's Name">

would work for the equipment MyOSA also, makes sense and is a nice idea. I'll leave entry as is since it already has an extra line if needed I think: t=" "

<entry n="Pose 77" t="By Animator's Name" id="6GOM77" i="omu_purity" />

Nice Idea and thank you.

--

I can make it run persona but I'll have to do a little bit of planning to figure out what would be best. Since MyOSA is functioning more in a poser sense it might be better to just have an extra button to run a persona that the user can select on demand without caring what the actor's persona actually is set to, or having it be randomly generated. The options to handle it would be:

1. Let it use the actor's persona or generate one automatically if it doesn't exist.

2. Let the xml have the persona set for that animation

3. Have another button that lets you pick from Persona's so they will make faces and sound reactions etc. while posing.

Nice idea I'll see what I can do. Would be nice to be able to use animation events also maybe.

so i'm not 100% but it would be possible to use this to make say idk some storm cloak follower to refuse to wear and Cuirass with the name Imperial in it  since there preference persona says hates anything imperial ?

You're close, some of it is too big a scope by far for OSA, but you're smaller examples seem mostly possible.

To explain OSA benefits what I'm trying to do with OSex because it mainly is a way to stream a lot of text documents and process data in the xml that it gets from those documents, this allows for a ton of customization and any settings we might need for OSA to make decisions and apply intricate data to things, as much of this processing as I can have done in Actionscript I put there. To have a real effect in Skyrim however it has to mail a mod event to one of my papyrus scripts which then does something in game through papyrus. With the way these scenes work a majority of the heavy lifting of figuring out what to do with the data is handled in the UI but all things that actually occur in game take a papyrus event and has to be processed by papyrus.

When I first made the UI for 1.08 OSex in an initial test I simply attached it to 1.07 with a call to make the UI pop up and receive commands from it. 1.07 was pushing papyrus to the limit and you could see stutters etc in the menu where suddenly it would freeze up for a few seconds then start moving again. This was simply caused by papyrus being overloaded and the commands taking a while to reach the UI. 1.08 OSex does vastly more then 1.07 and is free from those kind of issues entirely and I have a feeling it's not anywhere close to the limit. There's still the papyrus side however like the facial expressions, Actionscript reads a lot of data and does all the processing about which exact face that NPC needs at that time BUT the event still needs to go to papyrus and that sends it through a incrementing function that moves the facial parts many times in small intervals to appear like they are moving, that has a big cost so there's still pressure on papy even though a majority of it is in actionscript.

To appy it to trees etc or everything would still be demanding because every result that actually happens has to go into papyrus's hands, the advantage here is that so much of OSA is simply processing XML data to handle intricate data.

Hopefully that makes sense and I'm sorry for the rant.

-----------------------------------

If developers have very complex data that needs to be processed they could most likely benefit from moving it into the UI and having actionscript handle it, they'd have to make their own system for that however. There are some disadvantages, the main one is data can't be saved so it would have to be data that isn't sensitive to that exact moment. In OSA when it loads a scene or a persona those things are static and meant to always be THAT scene or that actors persona, (It doesn't matter if the player quits because these documents are only read during game play and not written to.) if it's storing live data that the game needs to save and continue to access as it develops then it's going to get very hard and require a lot of infrastructure to get the data regularly saved into papyrus properties or a remote document and might not be worth it.

-------------------------------------

To this I'll explain what OSA can and can't do:

OSA could make you tie up the bandit, tie their hands up, put a bag on their head etc. OSA would be great for this, at the moment OSA has no tricks for moving long distances together and most likely never will. It can make the facade of walking through animation but it's kind of rooted at the location the scene started in and would get confusing to go far beyond that.

The best thing OSA could do for a scene like this is something like:

> Make a OSA scene get prom[ted where you subdue, tie up, and bag the bandit, put them on a leash etc.

> At that point you'd have to exit out of the OSA scene and depend on other papyrus means to walk them to a location

> When you arrive at a location trigger another OSA scene to untie them, then execute them etc, or set them to work

A note here though is that Papyrus doesn't really give the information to actors who's 3D is unloaded meaning they are out of the cell. OSA scenes are only really applicable if the scene is the highlight of what's happening and you expect the player to be there and see it. Things like NPC tasks through out the day are generally best left to idle-markers etc. but if you wanted to come home and have your NPC doing something crazy at the house and it was a special event that OSA would be great for handling that.

So it wouldn't be able to say play an animation with movement control like pick up a dead wolf and use OSA to animate the picking up and putting it on your back then if you tried to move manually (if possible ) from one cell to another it would stop the scene and have to be restarted when you entered the next cell?

or is it that it's only like for animate to point a in a preset cell to point b end animation?

so i'm not 100% but it would be possible to use this to make say idk some storm cloak follower to refuse to wear and Cuirass with the name Imperial in it  since there preference persona says hates anything imperial ?

Beyond the scope of it, this would be the kind of thing where a papyrus Alias handles it, papyrus could do this in house pretty easily with just an onequip if check.

To give an example of how OSA could be applied would be if the actor was unhappy you could OSA them being upset through animation and having a scene play out that the player has choices in.

Persona you can think of like a reaction to tags, on an emotional level usually. Every scene is given a tag for each actor to describe the scene, those tags are called MOTIFS, each persona has a motif for every kind of tag, which says the kind of emotional reactions, expressions and sounds they should make when that tag happens. It's mainly just a way to have the actors behavior and appearance change with the scene.

TAG Defining the scene >   (MOTIF) a big switchboard for emotional reactions > Emotion that they express

Persona will handle preferences a little bit but that's in terms of very specific content mainly supplying flags that developers can design around. For example a scene where an NPC picked up another NPC, the developer could design two transitions one where the NPC appeared very hard to pick up and another where the NPC could easily lift them up with one hand, the OSA developer could base this on some kind of persona perference like Strong="1" if they dont' have that in their persona then the feeble animation would be used otherwise the strong animation would be used.

So it wouldn't be able to say play an animation with movement control like pick up a dead wolf and use OSA to animate the picking up and putting it on your back then if you tried to move manually (if possible ) from one cell to another it would stop the scene and have to be restarted when you entered the next cell?

or is it that it's only like for animate to point a in a preset cell to point b end animation?

Perhaps in time but not at the moment, Skyrim's vehicle system in terms of repelling the actors gets to be pretty wonky, unreliable. Even to simply make the actors appear to hold each other without pushing each other around takes a lot of bandaids. You could animate the putting it on your back equipping something to show it on your back, like a back pack but have it be a dead wolf, then exit out of the scene, and let the player walk around with the backpack on.

There is one developer here I've seen that is making cool mounts out of weird stuff like frost atonarchs etc, maybe I'll take a look at their work and see if I can make an easy way to attach actors together. There's still other issues like movement etc. and I doubt OSA would be able to ever override some of these things, for example pick up an NPC bridal style and carry them with you indefinitely, would be awesome but I don't think it's the kind of thing Skyrim will reliably be able to do, maybe though. At the least it's not something OSA can handle at this point.

Point A in present cell to Point B would be possible but the movement would have to be done through animation and not by coordinate. You'd have to plan the scene to start in an exact location and animate the NPCs walking to the next location exactly. Some complications might come up around long distances, mainly that the game is secretly considering the actors stacked up on a single point the entire time. All movement is a facade of the animation, so the camera for example if users don't TFC would still be rooted to the starting location as that's where the game is thinking the player actually is located.

Love It!

Help, please.

To confirm, even from a clean save it no longer works / shows up and that means no menus are popping up when you press keys? It worked for a while I'm assuming and then stopped?

I can't see any reason that a clean install on a clean save would not work are you sure all the details of intsallation are covered?

One of my all-time favorite mods! *super thumbs up* The potential alone for this is ridiculous and I hope the framework has a long and fulfilling career.  :D

I'm still trying to puzzle out a couple things. I know profiles require writing an xml. Is it the same for persona? Also where would said xml go for the framework to call it? I couldn't quite figure out the folder architecture yet. Also unsure of where the ESG documentation is. I recall seeing something about it on the blog but there was no link beneath the : I understand you're working on documentation so I'll try to be patient  :blush: I do think I'm getting a memory leak or some such thing. I'd been running it for a while and fps was getting gradually choppier. I'm guessing virtual memory or some other computer magic was filling up. My computer overall was doing fine and basically restarting the client seemed to fix it.

So:

1. How to Persona

2. How to ESG

3. Memory leak? (Edit: Also using Poser module if that could be causing it)

(Mod Organizer1.3.11:OSA Beta version 1.085/OSex 1.084J/FNIS 6.2/)

I'm also hybridized between NMM and Mod Org so could also be issues there. I solved one problem of UI not showing by putting OSA in MO instead of NMM. Not so concerned about the memory leak but would like documentation assistance/guidance. I heart customization *squee*

Thank you for your patience I'm more of a scrub than I would like to admit. Please, please, please keep up the good work.

Glaurung hello and ty for the nice comments.

- Persona I'll have documentation soon on how to play. It's all XML and tweaking values etc. The system is pretty big but I'll get some initial documentation up so there's at least a starting point to play around in.

- ESG is xml now but in 1.085 it's in the UI and will be very easy to set up so i recommend just holding a few days until then. You'll just click the slot then click the clothing type that represents what kind of attire you wear in that slot in your game.

- Memory leak is certain setups causing male anatomy to grow by increments of 1 to infinity on scene  conclusion, will be fixed in the next version and if you can load a save that got bloated then thee next version should kill the bloat from the save also. (most likely)

Started a new game and activated OSA.

Worked great.

By comparing screens, I've found that the problem is actually the left-shift bug.

I may have to drop SkyUI for this profile....

Thanks.

I downloaded the latest version of OSA and OSex but my game refuses to recognize it with MO. It started with the fact I forgot to uninstall iHUD and gave me a error it failed to install. Since then I've removed iHUD from MO and try countless times to reinstall it with no success. Skyrim doesn't even attempt to try and recognize it. Not sure what is going on? Can someone help?

I need some testing of 1.085 OSA if anyone can help out.

- XML based profile (No liveUpdate yet)

- Cleaned up Papyrus Debug Log

- Less Immersive Hud II and other UI conflict compatability, no more warning boxes and you can use those mods now again with OSA.

- Scene Menu overhaul

- New CPconvert plugin version and setup for non-english characters. RELATIVELY UNTESTED, for people that have been able to get non-english characters working in 1.084 please try the new system out and let me know how it goes.

- ESG is now in the UI, you go to config > configESG > MALE or FEMALE to set them up, TOG to set a slot as excluded

- Settings can be saved now since version updates often make me have to reboot your settings, You can save them for a future version upgrade, hitting load will restore whatever it can (settings that still exist)

- Scaling should be as Migal fixed it now

- Fixed the scene menu from losing focus

- Added more ESG icons and more ESG groups

- Fixed ESG exclusion in the new UI ESG and added help text for how to do it

- Disabled OSFX from being toggleable, since it broke OSA under some circumstances

- Added auto font for non-english users (Scorpion's suggestion, on by default and shoudl set font accordingly, if you don't want it automatically set you can turn off autofont and toggle the font yourself)

- Updated versioning system to now have a _oPatch script which is empty functions but if I need to patch certain issues in the future I can release a patch some errors that get cooked into someone's save I can have them overwrite the script turn on skyrim let it run then uninstall the script. Removed _oVx which was supposed to do this but had some planning mistakes.

- A few other versioning/maintenance changes

Would appreciate testing from a save that already has OSA 1.084 on it to test that version changes work.

NO PROGRESS ON:

CTD when keybinding

- Less Immersive Hud II and other UI conflict compatability, no more warning boxes and you can use those mods now again with OSA.

- Scene Menu overhaul

- New CPconvert plugin version and setup for non-english characters. RELATIVELY UNTESTED, for people that have been able to get non-english characters working in 1.084 please try the new system out and let me know how it goes.

- ESG is now in the UI, you go to config > configESG > MALE or FEMALE to set them up, TOG to set a slot as excluded

- Settings can be saved now since version updates often make me have to reboot your settings, You can save them for a future version upgrade, hitting load will restore whatever it can (settings that still exist)

- Disabled OSFX from being toggleable, since it broke OSA under some circumstances

- Added auto font for non-english users (Scorpion's suggestion, on by default and shoudl set font accordingly, if you don't want it automatically set you can turn off autofont and toggle the font yourself)

- Updated versioning system to now have a _oPatch script which is empty functions but if I need to patch certain issues in the future I can release a patch some errors that get cooked into someone's save I can have them overwrite the script turn on skyrim let it run then uninstall the script. Removed _oVx which was supposed to do this but had some planning mistakes.

Would appreciate testing from a save that already has OSA 1.084 on it to test that version changes work.

NO PROGRESS ON:

CTD when keybinding

(Automatically translated)
He works in conjunction with osex 1.084J?

- Scene Menu overhaul

NO PROGRESS ON:

CTD when keybinding

I think what CEO means is whether updating 0SA mid-game will work as intended and not cause any problems.

Basically the following:

-install 0SA 1.084

-play game

-save game

-exit game

-uninstall 0SA 1.084

-install 0SA 1.085

-load the same save to see if everything works

Is there a simple way to "hook" into certain Events during an ongoing Animation with OSA?

Like for example SexLab does it with .SetHook()?

Example:

Function HitMe(Actor SpeakerRef)

sslThreadModel Thread = SexLab.NewThread()
	Thread.AddActor(PlayerRef)
	Thread.AddActor(SpeakerRef)
	RegisterForModEvent("NpcHitMe", "OnNpcHitMe")
	Thread.SetHook("OnNpcHitMe")
	Thread.StartThread()

EndFunction

Event OnNpcHitMe(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form Sender)

Game.AdvanceSkill("Light Armor", 1000)
    UnregisterForModEvent("NpcHitMe")

EndEvent

- Scene Menu overhaul

NO PROGRESS ON:

CTD when keybinding

I think what CEO means is whether updating 0SA mid-game will work as intended and not cause any problems.

Basically the following:

-install 0SA 1.084

-play game

-save game

-exit game

-uninstall 0SA 1.084

-install 0SA 1.085

-load the same save to see if everything works

Actually this is not the answer to the question I posed.
Probably it is a misunderstanding due to using the automatic translator.
Thanks anyway.

What I intended to express was my perplexity, because I thought that OSA and OSEX should eddere the same version to work together.
Probably I was wrong.