Just a Thought (Halo Poser)

I just have a question about the mod itself. This mod has over 2000 poses so this will seriously butcher FNIS for space. I was wonder if there was a way to pick out the ones you want and rearchive them into a smaller form which would take up way less space? Its just a little vexing removing half my animations mods and going through the steps to get it all set up again after usong this mod just for a couple hours.

If there is a way do I need to do it in creation kit? I hope not.. :s

You would probably have to modify the .esp or make a new .esp and just add the ones that you want to it using the CK. Another idea is that you could just try to find older versions of their stuff that isn't the all in one and those will not have as many poses in them.

You would probably have to modify the .esp or make a new .esp and just add the ones that you want to it using the CK. Another idea is that you could just try to find older versions of their stuff that isn't the all in one and those will not have as many poses in them.

Hmm. Finding an older version would not be a bad idea. Let's hope they have the poses I have interest in.

I think you can just delete the poses you dont want from the mod folder and the fnislist. Open the mod folder and go to \Meshes\actors\character\animations.

There you delete the files you dont want and open the FNIS_modname_List.txt. In the List you delete the entries you removed from the animations folder.

I believe this should not produce any serious bugs the missing animation will just not play ingame.

Archived