Hopefully getting some help here.

I tried about everything i could to get this and puppetmaster swallow to run. Either of them....none does really.

Pps plays wrong ani

Ā 

And PAF lets me spell choose actors, validates them and in console and all but gives me "you have to select actor with spell" common......whats the trick guys? I tried so much allready. Different versions and all

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ŠšŠµŠ²Š»Š°Ń€ said:

I have "ZAZ F2 PEE I PAF" - what it is?

7bd9b179e9d87099eaa9c006408c643d.jpg

It falls in the form of old books.

enb 2018_10_26 16_57_23_33.bmp

that is the pee effect that gets applied to your character in the form of an item it works by equipping it too you, and then unequipping when the effect is done. If some other mod is dropping it thent he effect wont work.

On 10/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, YumiSkyrimFan said:

That is the sort ofĀ  semi-conflict with NPC private needs, some followers won't stop equipping it and you have to manually do it via console. Solution? Don't have followers effected by Private needs.

You mean PaF, right? There's Private Needs, Then Private Needs Discreet, then Private Needs Discreet Patched.. then... *gasp*.. Mini Needs [which only has two animations for going.]

Private needs Discreet patched and PaF semi-conflict as well and the author downright states it. Yet you can use Private Needs Discret Patched with PAF's sex functions on only, and the wetting during combat function only turned on from PNDP with PaF fully on just fine.

Ā 

NPC Private Needs bugs up with certain followers on nexus where they fail to unequip the pee item from ZAZ (which is a different one that PAF uses, but similar enough that it can't tell for some reason) and it looks like they are peeing down their thighs while moving around non stop due to changing cells.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay since out of the four five existing bowel movement mods on the market this is the best one, and I don't want it to just stick here at this point, I wanna slide some notes here which could improve it. These improvements range from simple one-line re-scripts, to full re-writes, even changing the source code.

Also keep in mind, these are mere suggestions, not necessities.

Ā 

Peeing particle spread adjustment - A rewrite of the peeing event, precisely the particles emitted, lowering the spread rate of the droplets so it looks way less like a spray, and more like a stream.

Partial boners - Since an erection is required to place the player's penis in hand, the player could set the boner amount, so the SOS/SAM provided penis bends only until it should. This to avoid clipping with hands and such.

Peeing downwards animations - speaking of boners, I'd say they could be bound to poses instead of having one overall value. In this case, a single degree of boner could be added so the penis still points down, and the characters can piss downwards, or very slightly forward.

Action length depending on urgency values - Simply extend the length of the pee taken, and the amount of poop dropped (1-4 turds), depending on the 4 stages of urgency the scales are divided into. This value could be manually set as well, for easy 4 second pisses for example.

Poop texture, shader, model, collisionbox - the models of the turds aren't that bad, but a degree of variety could be added, maybe even optionally, larger unrealistic, smaller realistic, different color for races, etc. The other tweak is a nasty one, the turds' collissionbox is bugged in all mods, leading to the poop sinking into the ground till a certain point, and rolls with clipping. It could also be no-colliding with the player models, and spawned from the inside of the butts for maximum immersion

Sounds reborn - another handful one. Since the sounds of the actions are easily codable, it wouldn't be hard to replace them. The pissing noise has minor complaints, yet it could still have even more variations, even dependency of the ground standing on while peeing for different effects. The poop noises are right now mild farts, which could be replaced by poop-noises. About those, really, you just gatta ask around. Hell, even I could provide a recording, have it dismantled into sniplets, which would play at a dropping of a turd. Just trash the awkward farts.

Baked Beans compatibility - Speaking of farts, the mod could be linked with Baked beans, the official fart mod, if the bowel urgencies begin rising, the player will begin farting more and more frequently, and heavily.

Set poop spawnpoint - Since the pee emission point is the tip of the penis, the poop's should be where the character's butthole is... Should. However the point where crap is dropped is slightly off from the butt itself. This could be tweaked, or if needed, manually done ingame.

Tail lift- Argonians and kaijits need to relive themselves as well. However, both have a little issue, their tails are always in the way. Implementing a new set of animations to them, and then setting those tail animations to PaF animations would do the trick.

Extra - underwater business - I'd say at least going number 2 could use some form of animation when done underwater, even if just mild.

Extra -Ā Extra - Interactive business - Honestly, even I see this as impossible, but I still want it on paper so here goes. Doing business activates bathroom mode, in which the player can change poses mid-business, move their schlong whilst peeing, pause and push while shitting, with implemented sounds for said actions and so on.

Ā 

Thanks a lot for sticking with me till the end as I described my deepest desires like an absolute maniac. I praise this mod as the most bug-free, and well functioning bowel movement mod that is out there, and hope that it will have a bright future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This mod has always worked perfectly for me.Ā  I only tried the "pee/poop in bottles" option a few times months ago and it worked fine.Ā  But now, when I try to use those options, my character just t-poses.Ā  The empty bottle shows up on the floor and the character does pee/poop, but they never actually animate.Ā  I reran FNIS and even reinstalled the animations from this mod, while ensuring all the animations were selected in the PeeAndFart MCM, but still getting a t-pose.Ā  No other animations I have t-pose or have any problems as I've tested them all.

Ā 

Anyone else experience this with the bottle option or have any suggestions for what's going on?Ā  My game is very stable and I haven't installed any new mods in this save for many, many months.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 8:32 AM, tsnootch said:

This mod has always worked perfectly for me.Ā  I only tried the "pee/poop in bottles" option a few times months ago and it worked fine.Ā  But now, when I try to use those options, my character just t-poses.Ā  The empty bottle shows up on the floor and the character does pee/poop, but they never actually animate.Ā  I reran FNIS and even reinstalled the animations from this mod, while ensuring all the animations were selected in the PeeAndFart MCM, but still getting a t-pose.Ā  No other animations I have t-pose or have any problems as I've tested them all.

Ā 

Anyone else experience this with the bottle option or have any suggestions for what's going on?Ā  My game is very stable and I haven't installed any new mods in this save for many, many months.

There is a bug that if an npc pushes you or an enemy attacks you while you do it in a bottle this may happen. You can also try doing a different animation (don't pee or poop in a bottle and use a toilet bucket or the ground instead) and see if that works. Using a bottle again at a later time should fix it usually as well.

Ever since I installed this mod I have the problem of random NPCs (including my radiant prostitution companion) having bugged idle animation - they simply stand with their arms wide apart and will not move anymore or snap out of it no matter what.

ScreenShot293.jpg.ed301e30de2b72a623c067a6b07a1653.jpg

Ā 

I've tried running FNIS like 20 times, no joy. I'm at the point of simply deleting this mod, but I don't really want to. Is there any way to fix this?

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Ever since I installed this mod I have the problem of random NPCs (including my radiant prostitution companion) having bugged idle animation - they simply stand with their arms wide apart and will not move anymore or snap out of it no matter what.

Ā 

I've tried running FNIS like 20 times, no joy. I'm at the point of simply deleting this mod, but I don't really want to. Is there any way to fix this?

Its definitely something on your end, thats all i can say

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 4:04 AM, user9120975435 said:

Ā 

Check to see if thereā€™s any FNIS errors. And paste them here so someone can take a look. Certainly seems like an FNIS issue. It may have ran successfully but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s free of errors so check for errors and let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, i have this problem :

i installed this mod correctly and all the dependencies.
i installed version 2.7.

the menu showed up in MCM, all the data already in game but it kinda not work. i can't spawn the menu using "K".
its like kinda disabled in game.

i download this mod long time ago but now is kinda didnt work.
please help me ;c

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for this mod! A couple of questions, I'm not following which SlaveTats file we're supposed to download for this mod (SlaveTats is listed as required), there are a lot of versions of the SlaveTats mod available for download on the SlaveTats page.

Ā 

Second question is, would anyone happen to know if this mod is compatible with Enderal: Forgotten Stories?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, rare5678 said:

hello.

has anyone encountered a problem where the dirt textures don't appear on the PC, the penalties are shown but not the textures.

Ā 

thanks.

I'm also having the same problem. I'm pretty sure SlaveTats is installed correctly because I can apply and remove the dirt textures through it.

Has anyone found a solution to this? Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

this is not working at all, the mcm menu is fine, i can tick every option, but there is not actions in game, no pressure even waited for 48 hours, the menu show i didnt install Zaz animations which i certainly installed, i tried everything start a new game also not work at allĀ