Vampire masquerade: bloodlines

akame128

One of my favorite game. Most quests are not linear and final ending could have been better  but offer multiple choice.

(I remember a radio show you could listen at your flat about a guy afraid of eating spider while sleeping : hilarious)

I played a lot of the pen and paper version before. And the game gives back correctly the atmopshere of the World of Darkness by White Wolf.

Gud!

• 2 years later...
On 3/2/2019 at 7:34 AM, Ryu79 said:

how do you install the mods and will it change the game play?

Tessera has released an updated version of his mod to mark the 10 year anniversary of the game. You can find it on tessmage along with detailed instructions on installation. You will need to register. Please not that his patch does not work well on Windows 10 and quite a bit of research will be required to make it work as far as I know. Will still work on Window 7 and XP apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw Paradox Interactive is making the second game as an sequel.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Announcement Trailer (ESRB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvWfDxhm_s

also noticed this new game will support mods :D hoping we get to see the companions in this game and other pleasure mods

https://www.pcgamer.com/vampire-the-masqueradebloodlines-2-will-support-ray-tracing-dlss-and-mods/

On 3/23/2019 at 1:39 PM, Rogelio11 said:

I just saw Paradox Interactive is making the second game as an sequel.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Announcement Trailer (ESRB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvWfDxhm_s

also noticed this new game will support mods :D hoping we get to see the companions in this game and other pleasure mods

https://www.pcgamer.com/vampire-the-masqueradebloodlines-2-will-support-ray-tracing-dlss-and-mods/

First person only ?

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2019 at 12:27 AM, sen4mi said:

I remember seeing mods that improved the characters, but the improvements would be considered minor by today's standards.

Then again, there's:  https://store.steampowered.com/app/532790/ (Edit: oops, also mentioned two and three posts up...)

lets hope the fact that devs obvious SJW politics doesnt ruin the game, lets face it, theres alot of stuff in the previous that will simply not fly for SJW's.

hoping for a good sequel to an awesome game, but Im not very hopeful, SJWs have been doing great jobs ruining movies and games lately.

15 hours ago, IgnisDomini said:

It's literally the same developers, [XXX]

pointless agression there, you a fanboy or something?

lets see who the idiot really is, demonstrating with a simple example, Bioware created the original mass effect. they also created andromeda and now Anthem, do you think there is no diference in quality and politics? *shrugs*

Devs change, both internally and political, especially if you take into account its been 15 years since bloodlines.

Also see the interviews and articles, where they clearly give more importance to issues like gender and race than they should, wich should be none imo.

I dont expect much from someone who barely created his account, but pro tip: dont make yourself like a fool by posting unwarrented agression while being so clueless, you prove yourself to be the idiot.

7 hours ago, Ganen said:

pointless agression there, you a fanboy or something?

lets see who the idiot really is, demonstrating with a simple example, Bioware created the original mass effect. they also created andromeda and now Anthem, do you think there is no diference in quality and politics? *shrugs*

Devs change, both internally and political, especially if you take into account its been 15 years since bloodlines.

Also see the interviews and articles, where they clearly give more importance to issues like gender and race than they should, wich should be none imo.

I dont expect much from someone who barely created his account, but pro tip: dont make yourself like a fool by posting unwarrented agression while being so clueless, you prove yourself to be the idiot.

Are we forgetting the conversation in VTMB1 which just openly and explicitly shits on the Republican Party? The original game was political, the creators have always been open about their politics and included them in their games, you just weren't so hypersensitive yet.

There's some pretty hilarious irony in people who say things like "SJWs get offended to easily" then proceed to get outraged online about the vaguest hint of "SJW"-ness.

1 hour ago, IgnisDomini said:

Are we forgetting the conversation in VTMB1 which just openly and explicitly shits on the Republican Party? The original game was political, the creators have always been open about their politics and included them in their games, you just weren't so hypersensitive yet.

There's some pretty hilarious irony in people who say things like "SJWs get offended to easily" then proceed to get outraged online about the vaguest hint of "SJW"-ness.

theres a difference between game creators including their view points and political opinion into their games, and changing how a game is made because of said political views, I am not offended for being exposed to political opinions in games, I am disgruntled if a game changes for the worse to force those political opinions.

In short ill be happy if the game maintains their politicaly incorrect ideas to maintain their "adult theme", But I fear thats not gonna happen.

Archived