• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 4:13 PM, Naas said:

Does the old mod still exist? Because it seems to have vanished.

First I thought I deleted it, but I found a backup of it on a external drive. 

But its totally outdated and buggy, so I don't want to reupload it again... would be easier to make a new one. 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:00 PM, yi4zm4t said:

Dude, you made my favorite follower of all time, respect!

Thanks. :classic_blush:

I can't make new meshes for skyrim anymore, but I still want to mod skyrim! 

So, I have startet to rework Ceraph: (again ^^)

20190520223310_1.thumb.jpg.2de8716f03a35ed6bdad53f3072ee279.jpg

• New face
  • Reworked textures
  • New dialogues
  • New body shape (more like the classic "succubus" presets but slightly smaller boobs) 
  • New hair (finally fixed the transparency ENB bug) 
  • Many new Stuff like spells (like in the old succubus mod) 

I already have many ideas of items what you can get from ceraph (maybe buy or as a gift). 

Like a spell to conjure a succubus (like in the old succubus mod) or a weapon what deals more damage to the opposite or same sex as the player.

Maybe I also give her a other armor, but the actual modded deadric armor fits her lore... yes lore I have a lore for her!

But sadly for all vanilla skyrim player, the complete reworked 3.0+ version will be only for SSE and SVR. (She will also get a new download page because of the massive rework)

Please tell me what you think, or maybe ideas? 

Does she use male animations, or only female? I mean, she has both parts technically, would be a shame to not put them both to use.

It'd also be nice if she had a little introductory dialogue before coming along, instead of just "Follow me." "Yes sir/madam".

8 hours ago, Grundvigs69 said:

Like the mod very much. tyvm

Is there a option to put her wings away?

And she does or doesn't use her male human penis in sex animations...would be nice as it looks like the best size and best looking penis.

No, there is no option ingame to hide it, only with a command. (if you change her wings faction to "2") 

You can change her sex in the Sexlab MCM. (I dont wanted to have sexlab as required mod) 

But, I'm working an a new Succubus Mod (instead Ceraph 3.0), maybe I but a dialogue in it to hide wings. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 1:24 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Hello there Master! What is the type of the seraph's body? I'd like to equip some piercing for her. Is it COS cbbe? And someone says that floppysos isnt good for whole sex-Animations, like it brokes Animations and process of other sexlab mods, is it possible? What do you think about it? 

On 6/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Nikstpop said:

Hello there Master! What is the type of the seraph's body? I'd like to equip some piercing for her. Is it COS cbbe? And someone says that floppysos isnt good for whole sex-Animations, like it brokes Animations and process of other sexlab mods, is it possible? What do you think about it? 

Yes, ceraph uses the COS bod, but a older version, I'm not sure if it is still the same. Floppysos works without problems for me and ceraph, just install the requirements. 

On 6/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, EvilReFlex said:

Yes, ceraph uses the COS bod, but a older version, I'm not sure if it is still the same. Floppysos works without problems for me and ceraph, just install the requirements. 

where can i download the COS body? im a fairly new player to skyrim and i am on special edition, gonna try something and see if i can get it to work there. cuz i love the preset you made for ceraphs body. love this mod and a few more of your other mods.

13 hours ago, FinalCartoon814 said:

where can i download the COS body? im a fairly new player to skyrim and i am on special edition, gonna try something and see if i can get it to work there. cuz i love the preset you made for ceraphs body. love this mod and a few more of your other mods.

There is no official version for the special edition, but CBBE SE is pretty good. (There is a present in BodySlide for SE called "fetish" its pretty close to ceraphs body) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 5:56 AM, Asranna said:

I was messing around in her dialog options and she put on some collage robes and now I can't get her back into her armor.

Just remove the robes from her inventory, if she has no other amor i her inventory she will switch back to her own armor. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the awesome mod, EvilReFlex! I love your mods and she looks pretty awesome.

Does the Special Edition (version 2.8) Ceraph support HDT-SMP for breast/butt jiggle? I currently have HDT-SMP v1.5.80 along with all the other obvious requirements. Understandably, I'm not using FloppySOS, as it doesn't work for SE and there isn't any other alternatives. So I'm just looking to see if body jiggle is supported for SE. There's only one body option available in BodySlide (ERF Ceraph Body) and - regardless of preset used - does not seem to have HDT enabled.

As a side note, the body option has all presets available (i.e. SevenBase, Fetish, Succubus, etc.), while her other parts only have BSP5, Ceraph, and Succubus presets available. This has nothing to do with HDT enabling, but I thought you should know depending on intention.

Thanks again for the awesome mod and I appreciate your time!

EDIT: CBP Physics with Collisions must also be installed for Ceraph to have jiggly body parts. HDT-SMP will not work for her on SE. Sorry if this has been said elsewhere in this thread. And thanks again for the mod. :)

• 3 weeks later...

@EvilReFlex Would it be possible to have a short introductory greeting before she's recruitable? It being as simple as 'Follow me.' "YES SIR!" for no discernible reason is a bit jarring. Even something as simple as you being able to ask her "...Are you a daedra?" and her being confused because she was sure she had her glamour up, and then deciding to follow you because you intrigue her, what with her glamour not working on you and all...

To understand what I mean, look at nachtdaemmerung69's non-quest companions on Nexus, like Nemain. The first time you meet them there's a short talk, where you get an inkling of their motives for deciding to be your companions. It's nothing NECESSARY but is a nice immersive touch, is all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 8:11 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I seem to get the dreaded red triangle issue.

Im not sure what to do?    I do know, that SOS full is installed.  I know I ran FINIS, and bodyslide.   Nothing showing that is overwriting..

I have the SE version.

The mod should run out of the box.

FNIS and even SOS is not really needed. (only for the schlong controls. 

Did you use something like a nif optimizer? 

42 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

The mod should run out of the box.

FNIS and even SOS is not really needed. (only for the schlong controls. 

Did you use something like a nif optimizer? 

Nah, I didnt do any conversion version?

I think whenever I add followers I usually

Run finis

run bodyslide and batch build/build morphs just to be sure..

Here is kind of my view.

On the other two succubus(from your more recent mod) everything is "there".

On Cerpah though, it doesnt matter   grow this cock, that cock, no cock ....ScreenShot63.thumb.png.745bafb7458fc77d3d5bfd91ba6241f3.png

so I noticed in the bodyslide preview.

If i go CBBE Body, with ERF_Ceraph preset, the horse cock  is showing as "off white, no image"  Under most any other combination - normal female genitals show.

Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

6 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Here is kind of my view.

On the other two succubus(from your more recent mod) everything is "there".

On Cerpah though, it doesnt matter   grow this cock, that cock, no cock ....

so I noticed in the bodyslide preview.

If i go CBBE Body, with ERF_Ceraph preset, the horse cock  is showing as "off white, no image"  Under most any other combination - normal female genitals show.

Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I had the same issue before. I think it's because I had downloaded the incorrect file (I think I was incorrectly using ERF - Ceraph 2.6.7z). The one you want is ERF - Ceraph 2.8 - Special Edition - Skyrim VR.7z

If that is already the file you're using for Skyrim SE, then another option is to try downloading it again or see if there's anything conflicting with it.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:31 AM, FelixCarter said:

I had the same issue before. I think it's because I had downloaded the incorrect file (I think I was incorrectly using ERF - Ceraph 2.6.7z). The one you want is ERF - Ceraph 2.8 - Special Edition - Skyrim VR.7z

If that is already the file you're using for Skyrim SE, then another option is to try downloading it again or see if there's anything conflicting with it.

That is the fix.   VR one is in fact the correct one for SE, or atleast for me?.   I dont have VR.

• 4 weeks later...

Forgive my ignorance but what weapons do they have exactly? All I'm seeing is fists, is this what you're talking about when saying weapons?

Also you mention you can change the shlong, i don't get any dialogue giving such options? I'm using SOS and Skyrim SE, there is no floppySOS for SE right now, so am i missing something?