Deathclaw for CBBE body - Modder's resource

Ok I can't seem to make it work, wether I add it to the base body (to be tinted) or a duplicate body in the outfit.

Can someone help me on this understand where I've gone wrong (or work it in the naked body and explain me)?

I used osnious material editor and nifscope to replace the material file

Anyway I upload my textures and material hoping that someone will be able to help me with it...

Just to be clear about it I'm not interested into having it as a body but as a replacer of the body texture when wearing the outfit

deathclaw.rar

Thanks in advance

Of course you are free to use and modify however you want.

For the base texture it's oni's body texture with the scales extracted from the dragonborn body

I used this tuto for the normal and specular maps http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout_4._Part_3#Normal_maps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So here's something stupid. I want to get these Deathclaw skin textures to work on a CBBE body but i don't really know how to go about doing that. I was wondering if any of you would either have any advice for me or could flat out just compile it for me.  (Note: with what i'm running my stuff doesn't like/work with script extenders like F4SE or anything)

Basically all i want is to get this: 

To work with this body: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17807?tab=description

I just want to play as a stronk deathclaw lady. ;-;

Let me know if it's even possible. thanks for any help. 

I’ve largely used the skin texture that was provided by evillicious over on the nexus, abet without the tattoo on the belly. Though I’m open to seeing it updated to have the shoulder region have a more deathclawy texture before transitioning to a human flesh/argonian scale. Though I suspect things would go wonky when you play with the skin coloring in the looks menu.

the link you provided is just a bumpmap. I’ve tried it myself and didint like the results because it looked unnatural compared to having muscular toned definition on the body mesh.

Though I’d like to see a body slide version to give my mutated sniper girl (the chick in my avatar, though at the time was in WIP to get the coloring down from her human version to a human-deathclaw hybrid) some abs and toned legs.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The shoulder tentacles mod has revitalized my interest in armor modding, even for a little bit: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40955

as.thumb.jpg.a44191f1c1e519ee762e06c8ac494a54.jpg

<Modderspeak warning>

The BSLagBoneController solution takes care of a lot of stupid stuff that Havok otherwise causes, and is worth digging more into

I need a better way to work with NiControllerSequences though

</Modderspeak>

(dynamic, just cause)

• 1 year later...