Deathclaw for CBBE body - Modder's resource

Tail: Yes, but later. Are there custom skeletons with tailbones in FO4 right now? I've been absent in the mod community for a while now.

Some things first:

1. Textures for all the deathclaws. These were automatically generated, so please check that they work. If you're going to be making BGSM files, I recommend putting them in a separate folder to avoid overwriting the native textures.

2. Fixed horns. For future reference, the NIF itself was broken, because it didn't have the proper BS SubIndex properties. (This took way too much time to debug, so here: http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout_4._Part_2 )

dc_horns_fixed_a.nif

dc_horns_fixed.nif

Working on the tail (ignore horrible 3ds max renderer).

Testing different poses where a bone would look good. Though I'm not going to try to implement a HDT bone system, I wanted to see what it would look like.

i think the 4th picture looks best. Since bipedal creatures use tails for  balance sticking out far behind works for me. Although that is more for digitigrades rather than the plantigrade feet that are used for this resource. So the limp tail might still make sense.

Digitigrade would be ideal for a deathclaw mutation but for that we would probably need a new skeleton. I do like the plantigrade feet for this model especially when using the kicks of fury mod. I feel like I walk like Donald Duck but kick like a muay thai Blaziken.

Testing different poses where a bone would look good. Though I'm not going to try to implement a HDT bone system, I wanted to see what it would look like.

i think the 4th picture looks best. Since bipedal creatures use tails for  balance sticking out far behind works for me. Although that is more for digitigrades rather than the plantigrade feet that are used for this resource. So the limp tail might still make sense.

Hmm its going to have to lift for sex animations, maybe someone will even do a holding the tail animation :)
Hmm its going to have to lift for sex animations, maybe someone will even do a holding the tail animation :)

Or maybe curl to the side sort of. Or over the paired model's shoulder, hah. Depending on length. The size does look good though as well. We truly are entering a golden age with animations cropping up. I'm hoping for a sideways unarmed attack animation that adds a tail sweep.

Saw your pics. I am satisfy with the arms and legs. Now its the time to play with the human body texture.

Something like this.

attachicon.gifDeathClawBody2.jpg

and this

attachicon.gifDeathClawBody4.jpg

Can you put this up for download please?

Well, that is the Argonian texture from Skyrim. Since Skyrim is using a different format of normal map and specular map, I need someone to recreate them for me to finish the job. As you can see in the second pic, those scales sunk in the skin. Which makes that like a bunch of holes on the skin, and that is so creepy. :wacko:

Saw your pics. I am satisfy with the arms and legs. Now its the time to play with the human body texture.

Something like this.

and this

Well, that is the Argonian texture from Skyrim. Since Skyrim is using a different format of normal map and specular map, I need someone to recreate them for me to finish the job. As you can see in the second pic, those scales sunk in the skin. Which makes that like a bunch of holes on the skin, and that is so creepy. :wacko:

Good idea using those.  They do match the Deathclaw ones.

Something like this.

and this

Can you invert the green channel in the normals? I assume that's a tangent map? If not, XNormal it to convert it to tangent space.

Yes, animations please. I can't help there. My first request would be probably running/sprinting on all fours, a.k.a. the related skyrim mod.

just trying to keep the topic alive and throwing some ideas. i've been poking around with outfit studio a bit, made the hand claws shorter, added the gloves because with the original lengh i can't use aim in first person, made legs more deathclawy, plus added "boots" if you can call it that. still looks kinda naked without a tail though but it's better than nothing.

post-241742-0-97816500-1471480588_thumb.png

post-241742-0-99007900-1471480596_thumb.jpg

post-241742-0-58121300-1471480600_thumb.jpg

post-241742-0-88441100-1471480601_thumb.jpg

post-241742-0-94019900-1471480602_thumb.jpg

post-241742-0-97668500-1471480603_thumb.jpg

post-241742-0-77862400-1471480604_thumb.jpg

just trying to keep the topic alive and throwing some ideas. i've been poking around with outfit studio a bit, made the hand claws shorter, added the gloves because with the original lengh i can't use aim in first person, made legs more deathclawy, plus added "boots" if you can call it that. still looks kinda naked without a tail though but it's better than nothing.

Cool, thye look more Hybridy do me because only a full breed Deathclaw should do full Deathclaw damage and you are still more human than Deathclaw, at least till facial changes start occurring :)

Cool stuff; keep it coming. Please feel free to release whatever in the Download section; just include a link to the original mod resources.

Just playing around with textures and ENB right now:

post-22710-0-04093300-1471645953_thumb.png

post-22710-0-03092500-1471645998_thumb.png

For the tail, I still want to look around; I wonder if I can borrow some of the cloth physics stuff. People who know havok physics stuff, any suggestions?