Deathclaw for CBBE body - Modder's resource

• 2 weeks later...

Glad it works for you. Sorry for the lack of support; my modding time is extremely limited now.

Was trying to fix the horns. May have something to do with unknown settings in the ARMA records. Suggestions appreciated.

Hi jimhsu, you still here?

I am pretty sure it is the material file causes the horns to go transparent. I tried the vanilla material and it is fine, no more disappearing.

Besides, can you also make the other deathclaw textures? Like the glowing, albino and matriarch, etc. I don't know how to make the texture transparent in order to apply on the joining part of the arms and legs.

Hey,guilmonex ,please can you upload it to mediafire or nexus or any other sites,like you uploaded the esp.i can't download through mega,please this is my one last request

Glad it works for you. Sorry for the lack of support; my modding time is extremely limited now.

Was trying to fix the horns. May have something to do with unknown settings in the ARMA records. Suggestions appreciated.

Hi jimhsu, you still here?

I am pretty sure it is the material file causes the horns to go transparent. I tried the vanilla material and it is fine, no more disappearing.

Besides, can you also make the other deathclaw textures? Like the glowing, albino and matriarch, etc. I don't know how to make the texture transparent in order to apply on the joining part of the arms and legs.

Oh, interesting, will do some more testing when able.

I can upload the textures to mega or something if you'd like.

Hey,guilomonex,i experimented with your texture and it was ok ,i have now glowing deathclaw arms,just replace the dds files in textures folder with any textures and see the difference ,oh and can i upload your mod to nexus please?

Role playing an escaped Institute test subject, trying to find out what happens to a human if they are repeatedly f**ked by a Deathclaw and subjected to radiation while doing so, but still unable to remove the slave collar the institute placed around her neck. 
When the Sexout breeder mod is out fully i can continue it fully  :P

2oshRzu.jpg

VUb18Vc.jpg

The fact she likes a fusion core up her ass is just down to her. Shes used to big radioactive things inside her, and her mutated genes don't allow her to wear clothes without tearing them apart, the hardened deathclaw skin is enough 

(i can put ballistic weave on the deathclaw armor parts)

Yeah, why not.

I added the other deathclaw types just now. Need a quick test before uploading.

Ok, this should work. DeathClawBodyV2

Hey I tried that and It works fine there is just a small issue....well not really an issue but there is a visible pipboy in 1st person I only have noticed that because I use an pipboy remover mod 

Hey I tried that and It works fine there is just a small issue....well not really an issue but there is a visible pipboy in 1st person I only have noticed that because I use an pipboy remover mod 

I use AutoUnequipPipboy1.0 instead of PipboyRemover, and it works fine for me. :rolleyes: