Why is my avatar keep getting deleted?

Guest Gandalf

Well' date=' I'm glad that was all cleared up.

We can all now see for sure that Gandalf was and is the only one in these threads whose behavior is causing trouble for the rest.

(And since some of us are throwing in our votes against Obama along the way... I never voted for him and never would. I don't hate him as much as the previous Prez and Bush family because that is like hating a fictional character like Colbert. He's filling a role and plays it well. The source of what I really dislike has more to do with the script writers and the Bush family is more a part of that source.)

[/quote']

I can clearly see how you would be of that opinion.;)

Guest Gandalf

I admit to being uncivil to him and i don't have a problem with that' date='as i said he deserves far more.

[/quote']

Opinion? You pleaded guilty.

We can all now see for sure that Gandalf was and is the only one in these threads whose behavior is causing trouble for the rest.

Uncivil to HIMnot we,not the rest.rotfl

I don't think he's a racist i know he is.

Why didn't you pm me instead of posting here "if you really feel that strongly about it"?

I posted it here so that both of you would see it that you will hopefully take my advise and try to either resolve your differences or failing that agree to disagree. Both of these two outcomes are far preferable to the flamewars that threads the the two of you both post in seem to always become as for his repeating himself and derailing topics:

repeating yourself is a human trait we all do it if we think we are being ignored but hes only one person and there are many people posting

everyone also derails a thread on occasion its different if he does it deliberately but that's up to a mod to determine not us so please BOTH of you stop

Guest Gandalf

I don't think he's a racist i know he is.

Why didn't you pm me instead of posting here "if you really feel that strongly about it"?

I posted it here so that both of you would see it that you will hopefully take my advise and try to either resolve your differences or failing that agree to disagree. Both of these two outcomes are far preferable to the flamewars that threads the the two of you both post in seem to always become as for his repeating himself and derailing topics:

repeating yourself is a human trait we all do it if we think we are being ignored but hes only one person and there are many people posting

everyone also derails a thread on occasion its different if he does it deliberately but that's up to a mod to determine not us so please BOTH of you stop

I won't argue with you find someone else.

Guest Gandalf

To be honest Gandalf you were the one that started it with that wiki post. Your the one that is being the prick in this thread atm IMHO.

Honesty what a rare treat,your opinion is just that and good on you for adding it.Only a prick calls someone a prick.Calling people names is against the rules BTW.

I haven't posted on a wiki site ever.

Nobody is innocent here on the matter, continually poking it from both sides isn't going to solve anything, the other side isn't going to become convinced and start agreeing.

Let's just be adults, agree to disagree, and move on with our lives.

This thread has gotten wildly out of control and off topic, I should have locked it awhile ago.