A simple little Mod please?

StayFrosty

Hello, I am asking if someone would please make a simple Mod, for an easy 'Make Love' option that doesn't require 'Arousal' or anything else other than 'Sexlab' itself?

My Dovah would like to make love to his to be Spouse 'Sofia' (Mod)...Just a simple "I want to make love to you" dialogue with a "Yes" from her and then make love...No other NPC involvement. I am asking this as I want to reduce Script and Cloak Mods in my Game, yet allow him to make love to his soon to be Spouse.

Thank you :)

It's just a spell that you cast on yourself then a partner.

There is also the lovers comfort mod which when you are married to someone when you go to bed and your lover is either with you or you are in the same house together when you go to sleep it'll switch to you and your spouse on the bed/bedroll and a sexlab animation will be playing and you will be able to change animations and what not.

There is also the lovers comfort mod which when you are married to someone when you go to bed and your lover is either with you or you are in the same house together when you go to sleep it'll switch to you and your spouse on the bed/bedroll and a sexlab animation will be playing and you will be able to change animations and what not.

That's what I thought for Matchmaker :( ...would really love something more immersive personally, activated by dialogue. As for Lovers Comfort, it requires Arousal, I run a Combat and NPC heavy Game, thus my not wanting the Arousal requirement, plus my Dovahkin never hanging around a House :) ...always Bedrolls in the Wilderness for him and his sweetheart :)

well what you are asking seems a bit impossible atm  :-/

And sexlab aroused is not that script heavy so it should be ok  :)

Giving it some time :) ...hoping someone may come along and decide to make it :) ...Aroused attaches cloaks and with the number of NPC's in my Game could be an issue :( ...plus is an unnecessary addition if it can be avoided. Am currently having to rebuild my Game and changing over to MO, is gonna take awhile, so just hoping in the meantime perhaps this Mod could be made :)

I could self-plug, but I can't remember if Sofia is already in there. She might be using the generic line, which is hardly romantic... more businesslike. :)

And anyway it does use Aroused, so that's no go for you.

...Aroused attaches cloaks and with the number of NPC's in my Game could be an issue

That is true for Aroused, but not for Aroused Redux. 

I could self-plug, but I can't remember if Sofia is already in there. She might be using the generic line, which is hardly romantic... more businesslike. :)

And anyway it does use Aroused, so that's no go for you.

...Aroused attaches cloaks and with the number of NPC's in my Game could be an issue

That is true for Aroused, but not for Aroused Redux. 

Hmmm...I didn't know Aroused Redux does use Cloaks, will have another look at it and read again, thank you for the heads up :)

Your self plug noted :) ...having a look, thank you :)

really doubt it will be made at this point but still everything is possible (or almost :P )

Anything is possible, just gotta have faith lol :)

That's what I thought for Matchmaker :( ...would really love something more immersive personally, activated by dialogue. As for Lovers Comfort, it requires Arousal, I run a Combat and NPC heavy Game, thus my not wanting the Arousal requirement, plus my Dovahkin never hanging around a House :) ...always Bedrolls in the Wilderness for him and his sweetheart :)

Install Sexlab Submit and turn off everything it does EXCEPT the dialogs. Then you can start sex with people using dialogs and Aroused is not needed or required.

The nice thing is that the author picked existing voiced responses so it plays with the NPCs voice.

Best to use the patched version I made since otherwise the mod does some really high overhead things even when those things are supposed to be turned off.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=1091849

Install Sexlab Submit and turn off everything it does EXCEPT the dialogs. Then you can start sex with people using dialogs and Aroused is not needed or required.

The nice thing is that the author picked existing voiced responses so it plays with the NPCs voice.

Best to use the patched version I made since otherwise the mod does some really high overhead things even when those things are supposed to be turned off.

Thank you WaxenFigure...I will take a look at this also. A long, long time ago I used to use Submit for the Dialogue Options, but thought the Mod redundant for some time now, I never realized a Patch Version had been made, thank you :)

Thank you WaxenFigure...I will take a look at this also. A long, long time ago I used to use Submit for the Dialogue Options, but thought the Mod redundant for some time now, I never realized a Patch Version had been made, thank you :)

Sexlab Romance also has dialog for starting sex but I've never used it so I can't say how good or bad it is.

Sexlab Romance also has dialog for starting sex but I've never used it so I can't say how good or bad it is.

I had a look at it and it was not what I was looking for, its only designed for certain NPC's, scripted Romances for them, was no help for Sofia

Try Scent of Sex with a rule that has no starting conditions other than dialog. Once you activate the rule, NPCs should have a dialog that says "Let's have sex." The rule will force them to always agree. Bada Bing, bada boom: exactly what you wanted.

Archived