DOA5LR: Beach Paradise Mod (UPDATE: 6/5/16)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work with this game; it's amazing and the variety is very much appreciated! Big kudos to you, sir!

I wish I was half as capable as you :P

Perhaps I can figure something out in the future but I'm very tired right now.

I really hope you (or someone else) does. It's important for science! :D

(joking; take your time and get some rest)

edit: by the way, the banner image works for me but none of the screenshots seem to enlarge. They all go to an error screen saying they can't be loaded because they contain too many errors.

edit2: all the screenshots work fine in the downloaded folder. It's just on the forums that they don't load.

Since Imgur was not loading the damned images in the OP properly for most people, I've switched it over to Pomf.se. Hopefully they actually load the images properly. 

Images work fine now! :)

Also, I just got home and got a chance to install this. You gave very detailed instructions on how to install it and I managed it on 1st try so I don't think anyone else should have any problems :P.

Looks great, thanks again for your work!

Can you be more specific about the conditions that this blinking shadow bug appeared? I just tried wearing the topless version of KOKORO_DLCU_B on Momiji and I have not gotten any blinking shadows. Are you using NVIDIA or ATI?

That's with Nvidia. (recent driver)

Raz fixed the same kind of bug here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60611-rzs-fighters-11-20-girls-included/?p=1560505

Not sure if that can help.

Raz fixed the same kind of bug here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60611-rzs-fighters-11-20-girls-included/?p=1560505

Well, I can't produce the glitch myself, and I have no idea what he did in there. He says something to do with sweat_chest material but beyond that I don't really know anything. 

Raz fixed the same kind of bug here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60611-rzs-fighters-11-20-girls-included/?p=1560505

Well, I can't produce the glitch myself, and I have no idea what he did in there. He says something to do with sweat_chest material but beyond that I don't really know anything. 

I read on some forums that this error occurred when deleting some meshes. And not at all.

Can you be more specific about the conditions that this blinking shadow bug appeared? I just tried wearing the topless version of KOKORO_DLCU_B on Momiji and I have not gotten any blinking shadows. Are you using NVIDIA or ATI?

At the beginning I thought about sweat chest, but several characters don't have this meshe. Not only Leifang.

What I do to fix this bug is simple. I reinject mesh into another TMC not based in HDM 3.36 (Osiri's body).

So honestly, I really don't know why Nvidia users encounter this bug. I fixed it with many luck :D

Looks fine to me (GTX 770M):

post-806278-0-13557300-1464994378_thumb.png

Just kidding. :P

I had to fix it. Would be null/blinking otherwise.

Most likely, all the toplesses have this issue.

With CHRISTIE_DLCU_TOPLESS, it's clear for me even on select screen.

Short story, you can't just go removing meshes. At least for NVidia users.

Try removing MARIE_DLCU_29's embeded hair and you'll see.

I can confirm the same issue with the Christie Topless.

But I've just tried every topless costumes (with Kasumi vs Ayane) and didn't notice any problem with the other ones (at the exception of Kokoro's one mentioned before).

I hope this isn't in bad taste to post but for those wishing for a Bush option like myself, the skin texture from R&Z's mod is perfectly compatible with the Beach Paradise mod so I just extracted all of the textures from R&Z, plugged em into holden's Beach Paradise TMC mod via the Texture Tool and voila, perfect DOAX3 body goodness with wonderful bush just as god intended haha:

Kqn4PdF.jpg

Let me know if this is not cool to post and I'll take it down ASAP!

I hope this isn't in bad taste to post but for those wishing for a Bush option like myself, the skin texture from R&Z's mod is perfectly compatible with the Beach Paradise mod so I just extracted all of the textures from R&Z, plugged em into holden's Beach Paradise TMC mod via the Texture Tool and voila, perfect DOAX3 body goodness with wonderful bush just as god intended haha:

Kqn4PdF.jpg

Let me know if this is not cool to post and I'll take it down ASAP!

You would need to paste just the bush onto the skin texture otherwise it would mess up the nipple texture UV on some of the models. If you want to release it then it's perfectly fine with me. I can't speak for R&Z though. I would recommend compiling the bush texture into an H file instead of the TMCL so that you can freely select one or the other.

If you need help understanding how to make H files then I can tell you.

Looks fine to me (GTX 770M):

attachicon.gifScreenshot7714.png

Just kidding. :P

I had to fix it. Would be null/blinking otherwise.

Short story, you can't just go removing meshes. At least for NVidia users.

Try removing MARIE_DLCU_29's embeded hair and you'll see.

This may sound like a big favor, but can you or someone who can reproduce this issue please fix it for me and send me the TMC data? I would gladly do it myself but I would have no way of knowing if what I'm doing is right.