DOA5LR: Beach Paradise Mod (UPDATE: 6/5/16)

Could it be the naotora dlc thats required?

I can see all costumes too but as you said, the detail variations are wrong.

Currently I have installed:

Fun Theme Set

Halloween and debut costume set

Tropical paradise costume and movie set

Hot summer set

Preorder bonus set

and

*Holden's Mod*

This is the minimum that I found where Holden's mod still works perfectly. The other combinations of DLC that I tired both official and made by modders, was causing various problems with this mod. I'm sure that you can add some other dlc without breaking things but I haven't had time to test it out yet. And it's possible that I may be missing some other Holden costumes which I am not aware of.  When I tried Holden's mod alone - without ANY dlc - it was missing a bunch of costumes and the details ordering was mixed up. I don't know what exactly relies on what.

I don't have Naotora, by the way. Waiting for the summer sale :P

Currently I have installed:

Fun Theme Set

Halloween and debut costume set

Tropical paradise costume and movie set

Hot summer set

Preorder bonus set

and

*Holden's Mod*

This is the minimum that I found where Holden's mod still works perfectly. The other combinations of DLC that I tired both official and made by modders, was causing various problems with this mod. I'm sure that you can add some other dlc without breaking things but I haven't had time to test it out yet. And it's possible that I may be missing some other Holden costumes which I am not aware of.  When I tried Holden's mod alone - without ANY dlc - it was missing a bunch of costumes and the details ordering was mixed up. I don't know what exactly relies on what.

I don't have Naotora, by the way. Waiting for the summer sale :P

Is this with a non 3DM launcher or something? Because if you have a custom launcher and INI then you should just be able to install it as the instructions indicate

@holdenmcclure how to use Breast Copy Machine ? I wanna aplly new breast sizes for all the costumes, please help :P

I would be happy to help but keep in mind it's a bit more work than you might think. Let me know what tools you have installed now.

Blender (still don't know how to use it), TMC polygon tool and Harry Palmer Tools  :shy:

Is this with a non 3DM launcher or something? Because if you have a custom launcher and INI then you should just be able to install it as the instructions indicate

I have 3dm and the accompanying INI. The mod works great either way. And I got it working perfectly for me now. Much thanks for making it.

It's just that in combination with some other DLC packs, the details get placed in the wrong slots and are kind of all over the place. For example, the details alternate colors of a regular bikini might instead show up under the details of an official game costume (not made by you) or in the fully nude slot (heart).

I don't know what causes it but it looks to me like a conflict with some other costumes or packs which sort of causes details to slide down into a different slot. Not sure if this is making sense; kind of hard to describe :P. Anyway, nothing to worry about and it's pretty easy for people to "fix" just by installing other dlc one at a time to see which one is causing them issues.

I have 3dm and the accompanying INI. The mod works great either way. And I got it working perfectly for me now. Much thanks for making it.

It's just that in combination with some other DLC packs, the details get placed in the wrong slots and are kind of all over the place. For example, the details alternate colors of a regular bikini might instead show up under the details of an official game costume (not made by you) or in the fully nude slot (heart).

I don't know what causes it but it looks to me like a conflict with some other costumes or packs which sort of causes details to slide down into a different slot. Not sure if this is making sense; kind of hard to describe :P. Anyway, nothing to worry about and it's pretty easy for people to "fix" just by installing other dlc one at a time to see which one is causing them issues.

I know exactly what you're describing, but what you're describing should not be a problem if you configured your DLC ini as instructed in the installation instructions, and if you have the proper version of the game. Please make sure you've installed it correctly. 

hi brother 

i found bug and shadow flicker naotora nude and nyotengu nude during fight with honoka on sweat stage and forest stage ( same issues with r&z fighter mods )  :-/

can you fix this bug and shadow flicker ?

im nvidia user  :D  :D  :D

post-1172466-0-37517100-1465635869_thumb.jpg post-1172466-0-86671800-1465635949_thumb.jpg post-1172466-0-56357300-1465636028_thumb.jpg

I can confirm the shadow flicker with Naotara nude.

Then for Nyotengu nude it gets tricky:

-no issue if vs a char wearing a standard costume

-huge shadow flicker for both char is she's vs Honoka nude (tested on beach stage)

-no issue with Nyotengu nude vs Ayane nude (didn't try many other chars)

Didn't see any problem clearly related to stages, but I already had some doubts with that gym stage.

Perhaps the multiple lighting sources can trigger some bugs sometimes.

@holdenmcclure please help , I got all Blender plugins :P

It's a bit too involved for me to just sit here and explain to you. Just get the tools you need from doutoko and such and figure it out.

I got all that, I know how to edit mesh, but I don't know how to apply to another costume ( and how to fit the costume with the boob size) :shy:

With the vertex ID exporter you can select the vertexes you want to merge, paste the outputted TXT into the breast copy machine and configure the settings to what gives you the best results, and use TMC tools to get everything in order.

Thanks, I'm gonna try it now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work without a 3DM launcher? I've installed everything properly, but I can't really select any costumes. It doesn't allow me to move the selection to the right and if I move it to the left it goes to a topless version then it gets stuck there. It's working, just not working properly.