DOA5LR: Beach Paradise Mod (UPDATE: 6/5/16)

need bush option for a PERFECT mod.

Try this:

I hope this isn't in bad taste to post but for those wishing for a Bush option like myself, the skin texture from R&Z's mod is perfectly compatible with the Beach Paradise mod so I just extracted all of the textures from R&Z, plugged em into holden's Beach Paradise TMC mod via the Texture Tool and voila, perfect DOAX3 body goodness with wonderful bush just as god intended haha:

I hope this isn't in bad taste to post but for those wishing for a Bush option like myself, the skin texture from R&Z's mod is perfectly compatible with the Beach Paradise mod so I just extracted all of the textures from R&Z, plugged em into holden's Beach Paradise TMC mod via the Texture Tool and voila, perfect DOAX3 body goodness with wonderful bush just as god intended haha:

Kqn4PdF.jpg

Let me know if this is not cool to post and I'll take it down ASAP!

You would need to paste just the bush onto the skin texture otherwise it would mess up the nipple texture UV on some of the models. If you want to release it then it's perfectly fine with me. I can't speak for R&Z though. I would recommend compiling the bush texture into an H file instead of the TMCL so that you can freely select one or the other.

This is a great point that I didn't even consider! I'll spend some time today seeing if I can manually paste just the bush layer over where it needs to be on your original skins so I'm not just throwing buckets of paint over your great work- which is what I kinda did last week :( 

As far as H files go, I've always been such a dyed-in-the-wool take-no-prisoners bush man I can't see myself ever toggling them off so I'll be releasing just the .dds files for people to copy on their own (nothing stopping anyone from making their own H files with it if they choose)!

This is a great point that I didn't even consider! I'll spend some time today seeing if I can manually paste just the bush layer over where it needs to be on your original skins so I'm not just throwing buckets of paint over your great work- which is what I kinda did last week :(

As far as H files go, I've always been such a dyed-in-the-wool take-no-prisoners bush man I can't see myself ever toggling them off so I'll be releasing just the .dds files for people to copy on their own (nothing stopping anyone from making their own H files with it if they choose)!

The UV is only slightly different on some of the models otherwise it would be the same texture, but of course the UV is kind of important as it maps the texture to the nipple properly. 

I can confirm the same issue with the Christie Topless.

But I've just tried every topless costumes (with Kasumi vs Ayane) and didn't notice any problem with the other ones (at the exception of Kokoro's one mentioned before).

Good to know. I just checked them, jtbs.

And seems to happen only with all KOKORO_DLCU_B_TOPLESS & CHRISTIE_DLCU_TOPLESS variations.

Any else?

This may sound like a big favor, but can you or someone who can reproduce this issue please fix it for me and send me the TMC data? I would gladly do it myself but I would have no way of knowing if what I'm doing is right.

There's... a minimum of 37! :mellow:  Well, at least not every single one.

I think I can check the other 35. Can't promise when it'll be done, though.
Fortunately, looks that only the TMCs needs to be re-uploaded.

Done. :lol:

Can the other Nvidia users test/check this? ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1wn3dm2m6ws3gy6/Beach_Paradise_Fixes_%28d758c95a%29.7z

Ps.

Comparing with the source files, you'll see that's nothing so complicated.

Thanks, just tried with Ayane and Kasumi for now and that fixes the shadow bug.

But... for Christie DLC in blue and red (detail 7/9 and 8/9) it makes their toenails transparent and I'm not sure the fingers are as intended.

For Kokoro DLC topless, fingers aren't coloured, toes are half blue. Is that OK?

edit: I see some strange issues with nails on those topless DLC in holden pack before modification.

Like Christie DLC topless being half red / half white.

Guest C3S4RFC
@holdenmcclure  

Please, could put your GEDOSATO ini file?

I'm a noob in this tool. I saw post of SENRAN KAGURA game  using GEDOSATO and looks incredible

@holdenmcclure  
Please, could put your GEDOSATO ini file?
I'm a noob in this tool. I saw post of SENRAN KAGURA game  using GEDOSATO and looks incredible

I can't post the whole thing because it's tailored to my config but I can make a more detailed guide

UPDATE 6/5/2016

post-138542-0-43759800-1465182084_thumb.jpg

• Added more swimwear for almost every character (slotting restrictions prevented some from recieving as much)
  • Fixed shadow flickering issues on some topless variants (thanks Ishidacorp)
  • Fixed clipping issues on some swimwear
  • Better organized swimwear slotting
  • Bonus micro bikini designed by Japanese BBS user

There's nothing special. It's standard settings with .7z container with compression set to ultra. The reason why the compression ratio is abnormally high in this case is due to the nature of how algorithmic compression works. For example, the same textures are reused frequently across the different characters, and the compression algorithm detects this during compression and as a result can bring down the size dramatically. 

Thanks much for the update :).

Awesome new options! And I really like that you included a new bonus design - hope you do more of those in the future.

I can't find the bikini hitomi has on in the first post.

Try playing around with what DLC packs you have installed. Including all official DLC. This mod seems to be pretty picky what it likes and doesn't like to work with so I suggest you install DLC one at a time to check what works and what doesn't. I just went through a lengthy process myself trying to fix similar issues to costumes either not showing up, or showing up in a mixed up order, or crashing the game for some reason. Finally found a sweetspot where everything seems to work perfectly and is neatly arranged. I'll experiment more to see what else I can add to it without messing things up in some way

You'll know you did it properly when all of the alternate details costumes (colors / patterns / and topless) are in the same slot as the default costumes of that kind. In a lot of cases they will actually not be in the same slots even though they will still work, which means you have something wrong.

It actually seems like you need some official DLC in order for all of Holden's designs to show up else they won't or will show up in the wrong order. Found that out while installing things one at a time and observing the differences. Not sure what causes what though :P