Sayonara (R&Z's Fighters)

Guest Saiyajin_Roze*

For the screenshot you can cut & paste image in the first page wink.png

Link still work

I couldn't make it work at all sad.png Copy paste only showed urls and no pictures. Let's deal with the link for now tongue.png

Finally all girl... great work biggrin.png

Thank you. Credits to Raz', really smile.png

Thanks, great work guys! smile.png

I can still see the nipple problem, but I have the topless HDM mod and it was there too, didn't notice before.

So... just make sure your girl has smooth nipples before engaging further.

That's my conclusion.

As Raz' said, this problem is already present in HDM mod. I don't have the skills to fix this but It should looks good enough for daily use. 

I will engage further if I want to do so... feel free to use other mods which don't have this issue.

I recommend NiteGuardian and SaafRats' amazing nude ones.

As we already say before, we just merged two nice bodies together. We don't have the necessary skills & knowledges (in my case it's certain, for Zero I don't know) to fix glitchs presents in original mods. Even the neck seam of Honoka was present in original HDM body.

Tina was fixed by Timmy & Zero together. Lisa and Rachel have the same glitch around the nipples.

Maybe later Zero could fixed these glitch, see with him if he want to work again on this mods wink.png

Certain for me either. Sadly I don't have the skills to fix those nipples issues. That's one of the reasons why I started an other project.

I will work again on this mods but I will take a break first wink.png. I already have a few ideas for improvements... tongue.png

Help.

Using these files, and which DLC  ?

As you can read on first post, look for "Autolink". Tastefultoy already made a great tutorial for this wink.png .

Hair is fine, I checked every girl before release. Try to update Autolink or use another slot.

If you're using DLC method, use proper hair settings.

Zero, good morning.

What program I use and what DLC , did not understand the tutorial, do not speak English, thank you.

zero_fighter my buddy,  cool.gif 

I found a bug in the kokoro character on ur mod  (bush and clean)  undecided.gif   confused.gif 

can u  fix the bugs   shy.gif   ? please  if u can  shy.gif

bug details

thanks  biggrin.png 

It is not a bug... it's a feature called "Creepy Sadako Effect" sleepy.gif .

Thanks for your report.

Just kidding. It seems to be a collision bug, I'll try to fix it for next update tongue.png

lol  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :D 

thanks bro  :cool:  :shy:  :cool:

zero_fighter my buddy,  :cool: 

I found a bug in the kokoro character on ur mod  (bush and clean)  :-/   :s 

can u  fix the bugs   :shy:   ? please  if u can  :shy:

bug details

thanks  :D 

mini_117965game20160516225002.jpgmini_526383game20160516224939.jpg

Screenshot come from the official kokoro outfit, not modded, with her original hair.

Same bugs.

zero_fighter my buddy,  :cool: 

I found a bug in the kokoro character on ur mod  (bush and clean)  :-/   :s 

can u  fix the bugs   :shy:   ? please  if u can  :shy:

bug details

thanks  :D 

mini_117965game20160516225002.jpgmini_526383game20160516224939.jpg

Screenshot come from the official kokoro outfit, not modded, with her original hair.

Same bugs.

yep u re right bro  :P  :lol:  :D 

but if u can fix the bugs maybe R & Z's fighters better than team ninja lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i was doing some experiments and i think something went wrong hahaha (Help!!!!!!!)

No everything look fine :)

You tried to do what ?

i'm just messing around trying to do some body swap between characters, i'm just trying to learn how to do some mods haha

Archived