Release Paradies Island NV

alex3874

Hello!

Mabye some people knowed me from the old nexus time with my Wasteland Clothcollection, available here on Loverslab at time!
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8030 uploaded by Nagothm my old friend!

i want show my new project exclusive for NV! its called Paradies Island!

right now i post some screens, but soon a uploadlink will come!
there are only some issues in the dialog options, this must by fixed! :D

post-53027-13597875612619_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875613962_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875615304_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875616782_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875617621_thumb.jpg
post-53027-1359787561828_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875640936_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875641663_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875642437_thumb.jpg
post-53027-13597875643294_thumb.jpg

here are the BETA file for paradies island! its fully playable, mabye some issus can be, like jumping containers, or a stupid door what nerv around :o)))) dialogs and quests come later, and mabye some new outfits!
the clothes are designed for DIMON99 CALI and ALICE body and Type 3 BB (2PAC4EVA) the containers with the clothes you find on the middle bamboohouse at the veranda!

the helicopter for travel to paradies island you find at the goodsprings gasstation! have fun, and dont by shy and tell me if something dont work, or i could make better!

Attached below is the new esp, it include some fixes, vendors and a quest

BIG THANKS TO LOOGIE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE QUEST!

This is right now the full realese! wish all pepole much fun with the mod and a big thanks for everyone who loaded down and like! im sure i will do an update the next months again!! :)

Edit by CK: - Adding Nago's re-upload of the Data files. THIS IS NECESSARY FOR THE PLUGIN TO WORK! Also including Nago's bouncing meshes.

Data file: 

Paradise Island Mod 2.0 282MB

Confirmed Working  :D

Bouncing Meshes:

Bouncing meshes for Paradise Island

MyClothWorld01.esp

ParadiesIsland_ThemeKlein.jpg

Hello!

Mabye some poeple knowed me from the old nexus time with my Wasteland Clothcollection' date=' available here on Loverslab!

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8030 uploaded by Nagothm my old friend!

i want show my new project exclusive for NV! its called Paradies Island!

right now i post some screens, but soon a uploadlink will come!

there are only some issues in the dialog options, this must by fixed!:D

[/quote']

looks good, cant wait for you to finish it x

• 1 month later...

I have tried and it all works well except i tried the Cali set with BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer Cali body.

Tell me if should have tried with the original DIMONIZED t3 body, but there were clipping mostly with the shoes.

Keep up the good work. :)

I have tried and it all works well except i tried thge Cali set wuth with BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer Cali body.

Tell me if should have tried with the original DIMONIZED t3 body' date=' but there were clipping mostly with the shoes.

Keep up the good work. :)

[/quote']

hello minx!

yes you have right! normaly it would be no problem with the beware cali body, but blackblossom changed the ankle of the feet so much that its not good to use for high heels or something like that! so i prefer DIMONIZED Cali body, i use this body all my fallout time, and i tell you true you can use bewares texture on DIMONS body too! i designed the clothes for DIMONS body, this is why you have clipping on the beware stuff about the ankle on the feet! thanks for telling, and that you like my stuff! hope soon im finished with my paradies island, than the full version comes out!:D

• 2 months later...

Looking Beautiful' date=' very well done....

I know it's a beta but i can't find or buy any clothes there

I only found the cave with the unique armorschest.....

[/quote']

hello croft!

im happy that you like the mod! the clothes you find ar the middle house of the island, in the boxes!

Absolutely stunning amazing stuff u put in that boxes, found them 2 hours ago, still dunno what clothes i like most, the're all top of the bill, really awesome.....

gonna install ur Wasteland collection 3.1 later this week, especially like the BnB meshes added by nagothm, i hope he's doing that for this mod aswell.

Trip to the island made me shiver, chopper didn't look safe at all, hehe

Thx for a really beautiful mod!!!

Absolutely stunning amazing stuff u put in that boxes' date=' found them 2 hours ago, still dunno what clothes i like most, the're all top of the bill, really awesome.....

gonna install ur Wasteland collection 3.1 later this week, especially like the BnB meshes added by nagothm, i hope he's doing that for this mod aswell.

Trip to the island made me shiver, chopper didn't look safe at all, hehe

Thx for a really beautiful mod!!!

[/quote']

thank you very much for your positiv feedback croft :)

Croft you yell at me for freaking you out by talking about great big giant can cans and look at your avatar lol! Had to mess with ya and while I'm here Alex I've had this mod for a little while now and have had Nagothm's first upload of your Wasteland Collection (am downloading your links from rapidshare as I speak (type) and I have to finally let you know that you have amazing talent and eye because both mods are flat out awesome. And Nagothm if you read this too thank you for the first mediafire uploads of WCC a while back. Alex one other thing. How is everything coming along with PI? Are you still working on it so that it's no longer beta or is it on hold for the time being. Beta or not still a great mod with great clothing so thank you!

Croft: Present for ya----->(o)(o) lol! Cheers guys!

Croft you yell at me for freaking you out by talking about great big giant can cans and look at your avatar lol! Had to mess with ya and while I'm here Alex I've had this mod for a little while now and have had Nagothm's first upload of your Wasteland Collection (am downloading your links from rapidshare as I speak (type) and I have to finally let you know that you have amazing talent and eye because both mods are flat out awesome. And Nagothm if you read this too thank you for the first mediafire uploads of WCC a while back. Alex one other thing. How is everything coming along with PI? Are you still working on it so that it's no longer beta or is it on hold for the time being. Beta or not still a great mod with great clothing so thank you!

Croft: Present for ya----->(o)(o) lol! Cheers guys!

hello tattooedillusions:)

my goodness thanks alot you too for the really nice words! im glad of it that you like the mods!

paradies island is right now finish, the last esp i attached yesterday, but i plant to do some more on this 2 mods! i only didnt found the time the last weeks!

In Miranda's dialogue, specifically response xx011272, she thanks you for bringing back the recipe but the result script doesn't advance the Trouble in Paradise quest to stage 100 so that quest never gets "completed". It remains at stage 90 with the objective of returning the recipe to Miranda.

Archived