UNP Neck Seam w/SG Female Textures Renewal

cleavagesweat

Hello

Does anyone have a solution to a neck seam issue with UNP and SG Female Textures Renewal?

I'm using the basic UNP from bodyslide with (HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported) for the bounce.

The issue I'm having is that most of the females have a visible change in color and texture at the neck seam. I know this is a proble with UNP but I;m guessing there is a work around?

I'm trying to fix Apachii from the BBLS. She has a pretty bad color variation and its kind of annoying.

Any and all help wud be greatly appreciated!

There shouldn't be a color mismatch from head to body if you are using one whole texture set as texture sets are usually made so that everything matches. If you are getting color mismatching it could be from a few different things. 1) A file has been overwritten 2) a file is being overridden by another mod. Another one could be the texture path is hard coded into the .esp and no matter what texture path is set in a nif the hard coded texture path will always trump the other texture pathway. To get past that just find what the texture path is and change the texture files out with new ones.

If you this bug with NPC chars only, you are using a replacer mod for NPCs that uses a different texture for the head, and overwrites your texture pack (= the one your character uses). Just like said above, of course. Forget the blender - that's not going to solve the problem, since your character doesn't have that problem.

Archived