Mature Skin

Is anyone able to make the SG female renewal head match the young Mature skin female body? Or if anyone knows of anything similar that has been done?

Thank you in advance if anyone replies.

Pretty sure that's exactly what SKY Textures is, though why in the hell anyone would ever use SG skin anymore for anything is beyond me.

Literally pixelated, badly compressed and square patches of skin cancer. I guess if you're one of those people stuck on a 6bit color monitor or using an ENB where everything looks like

then it might be ok

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72617/?

Okay, then what skin mod do you recommend if SG renewal is pixelated? 

I don't recommend anything as opinions equal instant butthurt in most cases and I have no idea what your screen settings look like.

However, in the last two years a very very small group of apparently insane modders have discovered that skin looks pretty good when properly tonemapped and color balanced before you slather 80 gallons of bloom blur and aliasing all over it.

It's fucking crazy I know, but it turns that the centuries people spent making art before ENB was invented actually kind of fucking know what they're doing. Shocking.

In that vein: there's plenty of choices:

Mature 2

Phenotype

Pride of Valhalla

Demoniac (super anime skin values without the holy shit pixelation, goes for the clay look without dialing it up to MASTURBATION FETISH like people  are wont to do)

Fair Skin (very cg, very "pbr", not very realistic but again, most people going for skin mods aren't exactly concerned with lighting and seeing pores and fine hair/blemish/sun damage so much as they are giant titties that bounce like rabid badgers stuck in a bag with every step)

PURE (very realistic yet not overtoned and flattened, can actually use on any race without color grading bullshit, mind blown)

barbarian/milkdrinker 2 (very solid, even in close ups, however no other maps other than diffuse)

Bear in mind very few people spend the time to cross delineate their skins across all the map types, only regenbot and HHaley seem to understand you kind of have to unify these things properly to avoid weird lighting issues, particularly if you don't use an enb.

Mature Skin with the optional file for Younger Face and SG Speculars is nice, imo.

ScreenShot174_zpsislinl8g.jpg

ScreenShot173_zpsm51e8jjd.jpg

Umm, ok this might be a family friendly post, but she isn't topless. That's to say the default Mature has very large under shadow on small breasts. Which is a problem with something like the Lush body - which goes from small, (actually normal in real life),  to large sizes. I think what I did was fiddle with the fairskins normal map in Paint.net and use it against matures textures. Seems to have removed the prominent under shadow in that respect. Probably not a problem on 'normal' mainstream skyrim scales.

Mature Skin with the optional file for Younger Face and SG Speculars is nice, imo.

ScreenShot174_zpsislinl8g.jpg

ScreenShot173_zpsm51e8jjd.jpg

Umm, ok this might be a family friendly post, but she isn't topless. That's to say the default Mature has very large under shadow on small breasts. Which is a problem with something like the Lush body - which goes from small, (actually normal in real life),  to large sizes. I think what I did was fiddle with the fairskins normal map in Paint.net and use it against matures textures. Seems to have removed the prominent under shadow in that respect. Probably not a problem on 'normal' mainstream skyrim scales.

I did notice the slight shadow you referred to, even on this breast size [Probably way more awkward with smaller sizes]. And I'm using UUNP, so there's other parts that are off compared to UNP which it was designed for. That's when the texture editing that you mentioned comes in. Wish I had the skills to do that, lol.

Overall though, Mature Skin is my favorite that I've tried so far.

Pretty sure that's exactly what SKY Textures is, though why in the hell anyone would ever use SG skin anymore for anything is beyond me.

Literally pixelated, badly compressed and square patches of skin cancer. I guess if you're one of those people stuck on a 6bit color monitor or using an ENB where everything looks like

1-4-1457315443.jpg then it might be ok

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72617/?

hahahaha  enb is not like that man :P

In case that hasn't been mentioned before: you can use the SG head together with mature skin by letting SG head normal map files overwrite the mature skin mod.

-> I'm guessing you are not refering to the head texture itself, but to the whole look when you have SG running

-> the SG head is formed by the normal map, and the skin is just the top layer of the whole package

No need for texture blending, I'd say.

Archived