Help test fix for save game string table overflow

This is all great stuff you all !

Really waiting in the wings for your save editer Markdf

I have just sense the latest animation SLAL and NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1 started to get corruption. The only way I have avoided it is to save in a smaller cell, and keep my Mods very low on each profile.

for instance I can run Deviously cursed loot, and SLAL and NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1, but if I try to install Estrus, even with out the ESP ( just for the resources ), and Estrus Chaurus v4.20a, I will start to get corrupt save files, almost every time, which is sort of sucky :-/ .

So I am, very hopeful for some save editor function for this project, as to often one need to clean the saves of mods you decide to dump, or update.

Thx U all for your Hard work.

It's coming. I do work fulltime though and I have a family. Probably be a week before I can post an alpha version... and I'll probably combine it with Restringer into one larger toolset. They share a bunch of code.

This is all great stuff you all !

Really waiting in the wings for your save editer Markdf

I have just sense the latest animation SLAL and NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1 started to get corruption. The only way I have avoided it is to save in a smaller cell, and keep my Mods very low on each profile.

for instance I can run Deviously cursed loot, and SLAL and NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1, but if I try to install Estrus, even with out the ESP ( just for the resources ), and Estrus Chaurus v4.20a, I will start to get corrupt save files, almost every time, which is sort of sucky :-/ .

So I am, very hopeful for some save editor function for this project, as to often one need to clean the saves of mods you decide to dump, or update.

Thx U all for your Hard work.

It's coming. I do work fulltime though and I have a family. Probably be a week before I can post an alpha version... and I'll probably combine it with Restringer into one larger toolset. They share a bunch of code.

Yeppers! One thing I very much understand is family obligations..   I am just so hopeful for this one, [ Sexlab Mods have just become a plague of late because of the save game problems. ] I am so happy to see some well versed people trying to alleviate the bottle neck...

Thx U so very Much :shy:

I've been running for a few days with most of my larger mods restrung. Before restringning I would hit 65k in 2-3 hours of play. Having restrung most major mods, and even added a few addtional mods to the load order, after 20+ hours I'm at roughly 45,500 (it fluctuates by a few 100). There have been some MCM shenanigans and a few other issues, but I simply undo the changes, and if need be untick the mods, clean the old scripts out of the save and retick the mod.

I've been running for a few days with most of my larger mods restrung. Before restringning I would hit 65k in 2-3 hours of play. Having restrung most major mods, and even added a few addtional mods to the load order, after 20+ hours I'm at roughly 45,500 (it fluctuates by a few 100). There have been some MCM shenanigans and a few other issues, but I simply undo the changes, and if need be untick the mods, clean the old scripts out of the save and retick the mod.

What mods have you had trouble with? I'd love a bug report. I want restringer to be perfect. :-)

What mods have you had trouble with? I'd love a bug report. I want restringer to be perfect. :-)

Well, Sexlab Framework for one, but the animations slot patch is working beautifully there.

Frostfall, Forgotten magic... I forget which other ones - as I just removed the patch in question and played on.

Archived