On 24-12-2017 at 4:11 PM, crusty pizze boy said:

will you even make this mod so that it works with skyrim special edition

check the SE threads. I already got it fully functional but am waiting for permission to publish by the mods creators.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 8:36 AM, k.okkim said:

What exactly do you mean? When someone eats you, they get all of your stuff, and you take control of the person who ate you. If you ate someone else, you'll have either the option of adding the items to your body, puking them out or crapping them out.

when an npc eats another Npc, the victim is teleported to a temperary cell for deletion. the inventory is not given to the other npc, then again im editing things so that the devourment spell is done on hit. cant figure out how to keep the stuff my freinds eat

9 hours ago, piecheese10 said:

The bellies are invisible and it won't let me play as the person who ate me once I've been digested. Help!

do you got SKSE, MCM and the XP skeleton installed?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 4:31 AM, Theranteen said:

would love a mod or update were female children could vore you.

...Odd, but who the hell am I to kinkshame? I just turned Dovakin into a farting lactating cow girl on a quest to find a way to remove her ballgag.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 11:24 PM, danund said:

...Odd, but who the hell am I to kinkshame? I just turned Dovakin into a farting lactating cow girl on a quest to find a way to remove her ballgag.

why not... tell me how much of degenerate i am after a fucking loser

• 4 weeks later...

Really guys?  Make Vore not war.........................     btw, its not too hard to trick the system into allowing children preds.....   trust me there are waaaaay worse work arounds out there, I would share a link but i am the king of the lurkers here, and i dont wanna get banned.  Just think of why Child preds dont work, and you can slowly peice together a solution. 

And Theranteen... get thicker skin ..... seriously   while we are all deviants here, we do not see eye to eye, nor do we need to.   Keep this thread Informative please.... and no i wont respond further.... Back to the depths with me, ill post again next year   

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 6:31 PM, Seraph7289 said:

For some strange reason the belly meshes attach to the crotch rather than the mid spine, any idea what this is about?

Yeah, it's silly. Also, the bellies are really bobby. I liked it when the bellies were stationary stretchy. Any suggestions?

Edit: Spoke too soon. I looked back on the previous posts and installed the xp32 maximum skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/ (I remembered doing in a few years ago when I originally messed with this mod) . I don't have skyrim special edition (although I do have all the mod packs) and the other xp32 maximum skeleton extended (not the same thing as the original) and that wasn't working with or without using nexus. I am also using a special updated version of multiprey for .65d. Actually, the xp32 maximum skeleton extended might work.  I remembered to run fnis (with the xp32 maximum skeleton but not the xp32 maximum skeleton extended, so it may work with that) because belly doesn't turn with you and the enemies slide on the air XD

Edit 2: First off, I am an inflation as well as a vore fan. So, I approve of how it is behaving now (over inflating my character's belly much more each time) even though it might be a glitch and looks so barrier breaking. I'm ecstatic at the moment. It's probably because I'm using Redblue's alternative belly support: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43388&sid=3a621d588e16f2311d9fa3fc116038de&start=320

20180715195905_1.jpg

20180715195907_1.jpg

20180715200003_1.jpg

Anyways, I will see about adding in the

if it gets too out of control XD

Edit 3: After saving and quitting to the desktop and logging back on, the belly is at the normal size. I may just use the inflation framework. See if it matters, or not. Undecided ^_^

Edit 4: Ok, so I tried to add in XPMSE and even after running FNIS, it ends up giving me the bobby belly that is too low on the hips. So, I dunno. Back to using the original xp32ms

Edit 5: So, I was able to get Redblue's alternative belly support to make it situate better and expand from the skeleton. Only, the game isn't saving these changes. I'm giving up for now.

Hey not sure whether or not this is the right place for this, but I have a question. I'm on the .65d version, and I am not getting any weight increases from the devourement mod. I get weight changes from food, but not vore. are there any files I'm missing? Is there anything obvious I should be doing to troubleshoot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ran this heavily last winter, combined with Sacrosanct and SL Deadly Drain, making an outright, antisocial, deadly predator of many ilks; even ate Harkon and crapped him out on the floor of Castle Volkihar, using a little console magic.  Though it embarrassed Serana, I think, to actually see her dad really was just a pile of crap in the end.  Best ending ever for that bastard, lol (did reload and do it correctly though, as this is Skyrim after all).  Turned off permanent weight scaling (worked too hard on character creation to blow it out), but did use the belly scaling when she had a "passenger" onboard.  Worked incredibly well, as she was level 100 in no time (with two issues (under Lessons Learned below); animated pussy migrated north after rapid digestion/expulsion of a bunch of road travelers (Adventurers and Travelers mod), and NPCs lethally devouring her met with mixed results).  Eating, fighting, fucking, draining, feeding.  Was a glorious ride of total debauchery, {burps} Loved the ride! {farts loudly}.  Though, I still don't know why?  Sinfully delicious though, for sure. 

Thanks for keeping this mod alive, it is appreciated.

Making a new profile/character with the latest 65d release, but have some questions:

1.  At Eka's, it is recommended to use a CBBE Manga body (plus the bodyslide download set found on the CBBE Manga page).  However, CBBE Manga requires the XPMS skeleton, while Devourment calls for the XPMSE skeleton.  What's the best CBBE strain to use (assuming some version of double melons) Want a seamless play through this time, as I intend to use this profile for the incoming cold, blustery winter, filling the frigid nights with mindless debauchery, and other lethal hijinx, of the naughty and/or culinary kinds.  Considering running the whole smash in Tropical Skyrim this time (optimized for performance), and using the Animated Armory (+Heavy Armory for short spears) mod(s) to make her a nude (and very 'bushy'), tribal, spear wielding badass, wearing leggings and arm bands, bone or tribal jewelry, tribal face tats, lots of feathers, lots of piercings, and an illegal smile of the extremely naughty kind.  Gonna let her kibble and bits grow this time (though slowly) to eventual amazonian proportions. 

{note: though she is developing clothes and shoes fetishes from 'acquiring' sexy gear from her victims after they die...likes to dress up sexy when she's alone sometimes, but any such behavior would draw the ire of her tribe, who would surely call for her immediate devourment, if they ever saw her dressed like that.  Took a trunk full of Luxury Collection items off a Priestess of Dibella she had for dinner one night.  Doesn't know what it's for, just likes the way it feels on her skin.  Can jogging, dieting, and a brazilian wax be far behind?}

Combat Considerations for the New Profile 

Spoiler

Target combat model: Defeat, Deadly Drain, Deadly Combat+Wildcat, Ordinator, Apocalypse(support spells), Forgotten Magic Redone (death runes, curses, and hexes), and the Skyrim Community Uncapper.   Also, adding in the Heart Breaker killmove mod so she can rip out and snack on their hearts before fully devouring them after the fighting stops.  She's a tribal warrior using spears(main), swords, daggers, fists, and bows for walking onto the killing fields.  Will use 1H spears+shield if necessary (warden mode).  Schools:  1H, 2H, Sneak, Heavy or Light Armor (or both), Shield, Alteration (armor+buffs), Restoration (healing+Warrior's Flame line), and Illusion (invisibility+auras).  Crafting schools as needed, but Alchemy for poisons is a 'must do' (with mod support to make truly lethal poisons).  Not much of a talker though, so very little, if any, Speech.  She doesn't want to steal their stuffz, she wants to eat them, so has no need of the thieving arts.  Stealing, pfft.  {note: no beast mode options this time}

Her motto on stealing: "Just eat them, and their stuff is now your stuff, though may require a good wash and polish first before using".  Her views on the fallen:  "Piss on them (using a pee mod), the losers, they weren't shit in combat, but soon will be, for real.  Bruhahaha {burp}".

Combat Rules: a) if a mob can swallow her in fair combat, she will demand to be lethally devoured, and left as nothing but a pile of bones and crap for the disgrace of losing a fight (will reload last save in this event, but only after being crapped out); b) If a mob knocks her down and tries to rape her, she will let it happen by not resisting, but will come up out of the dirt, fighting...enter Deadly Drain+Heartbreaker to finish them.  Then, she will eat them, crap them out, and consider them as little more than fertilizer for her ganja fields; and, c) will NEVER use offensive elemental magic in a fight.  She can only use healing and support spells (NO summons either).  NEVER mage type combat.  Locked in toe to toe mortal combat only (where she risks being devoured).  If she fails and uses offensive magic in a tough fight, she MUST give her body and soul to the nearest person willing to lethally devour her.  NO option, as using offensive, elemental magic is a major disgrace and disappointment to her tribe.  She must die, if she lets elemental spells fly.  {Exceptions: she can use various runes (and death curses/hexes, viewed as shaman gifts handed down through the tribe), as they are more like traps than spells}

Combat Companion/Mistress of Pain:  Ceraph the Succubus (found at LoversLab) will be her only companion, though more of a dominatrix type to keep our hero's ever expanding buttock in line, while feeding her a regular diet of succubus "protein" and breast milk, either by direct injection, or by giving her bottles of the stuff as a reward for honoring their ancestors in mortal combat.  Whips, chains, stocks, and pillories will be involved (animations only).  Ceraph will also have devourment and drain powers, with the full ability to lethally swallow our hero if ever getting ticked off at her new lowly, tribal love slave; AKA, the round mound of mortal combat and the culinary arts.  If our hero brings disgrace or dishonor, it is Ceraph who will typically put her down, becoming the new Dovakin in the process.  Ceraph's main daily question: "What shall we do today Dova, fuck them all to death, or just eat them for a snack?  Or, fuck them first, then eat them?  Or, just have a glorious smorgasbord right now?  Hmmm, interesting, so many different crayons in your box, baby.  Here, quickly, open your mouth.  Now, let's roll".

Lessons Learned from Earlier Experiences

Spoiler

I adapted an earlier release of 65d to work on a UUNP-HDT 7B Bombshell body with a 3D animated pussy, over XPMSE.  Some issues surfaced, like after killing and consuming 30+ travelers on the road to Rorikstead, after one rapid kill/eat/crap sequence, it blew her 3D hoo hoo (a copy anyway) up on her shoulder permanently.  It sat there forever like a pet parrot.  Thought it was funny and just left it).  Definitely gonna run a CBBE profile this time, as I also had mixed results with letting NPCs lethally devour her, allowing them to play as the Dovakin for awhile, before reloading an older save.  With the 7BB body, it was a 50-50 crap shoot whether the transition would actually occur (Aela was the dovakin for awhile (Bijin Warmaiden version).  Was awesome, lol, as she arranged formal SLEN all night sex parties in Jorrvaskar, and definitely got her freak on.  ALOT.  The minx.  Think she was happy about getting her body back, even if it was now the subject of severe anal and vaginal wear-n-tear.  OMG, Apropos 2017 can be evil like that if turning on Wear-n-Tear damage.

{ "Dova, what the hell did you do to my poor body and why is my ass huge now?  Though, loving these new boobs, wow." 

"Uh, I let the fellows pound you like a drum.  Which ones, you ask?   Well, ALL of them, I suppose.  Trust me, you had a wonderful time baby.  Your ass?  Oh that, you ate Nazeem, all of his farm hands, and any of the guards trying to stop you, you minx.  Crapped them out all over the Cloud District.  Go look.  It stinks to high heaven up there, but it was a glorious thing, as everybody cheered as you crapped out that snotty bastard, even his wife was laughing and cheering you on, yelling; "Shit him out!  Shit him out! {poops} Booyah!"  "You came up strong, but naked, shook your new boobs at the crowd, and started a new annual Whiterun tradition; "The Annual Nazeem Gangbang for the Prevention of Becoming a Pompous Asshole" charity event.  You're now a rock star baby!" 

"OMG, I did WHAT?"}

Also, NOT running Death Alternative on this new profile, as that also caused issues with lethal devourment, and became a PITA to toggle off and on.  Wrecks immersion to fiddle-fuck with menus in mid-stream, IMO.  Highly advise not running DA:YMOYL with Devourment.  Also, I turned off all Defeat PC assaulted options, except for the 'trauma->rape' option, to keep things as simple as possible for any near-death experiences.

2.  One thing I noticed from my earlier attempt; large numbers of poop piles can have a negative affect on cell rendering when a large number of piles stack up in a cell.  Is there any easy way to provide the analogue of an immersive "pooper scooper" function to get rid of them as they seem to be persistent.  BTW, the same thing happens when running high volume random event mods (which will happen on this profile also), and leaving hundreds of dead bodies lying around (the Dead NPC Body Cleaner Remover mod allows us to burn the dead bodies with fire spells).  Just Skyrim being Skyrim, I suppose.  {they do add both lag and stutter once a certain threshold is passed, and is based directly on each individual load order, so there is no absolute limit of when it will rear it's ugly head}.  Note: if the poop piles are counted as "ash piles", the above mod can remove them with fire spells!

3.  The Devourment All-in-One package seems to overwrite several standard Skyrim mods (NetImmerse Override, et al).  Is it acceptable, or possible, to not install the package versions (but accept the enhanced skeleton overwrite)?  Assuming, I should backup the standard XPMSE 4.51 directory for easier transitions between profiles, or is it possible to put the enhanced skeleton (from the AIO package) in a separate directory from standard 4.51, for the purposes of using this one only on my new Vore Predator MO profile?

Kong, thanks again for keeping this hidden gem going!  Must have been a long strange trip so far, but the 'total package' provides hours of fun, so many thanks.

So... I'll probably figure it out at some point later (As I probably broke it myself somehow) But... Anyone able to tell me why this happens? If I wait with prey digesting, the belly tends to balloon out briefly before correcting itself. The exception to this is when digestion 'completes' during wait, in which case you get what my picture shows.Screenshot_23.png.3f953fa7e71a9213920301bd55dabdb2.png

Don't suppose anyone would be able to find a fix for this? or know a general reason for it in the first place, haha.

xAteax - can you tell us what skeleton, body model, and exactly what you installed from the devourment all-in-one package? 

Also, what are your settings in the WeightMorph companion mod?  Those can blow your character out to comical sizes super fast if the settings are too high, even after digesting a single person (seems related, as you mentioned this happened AFTER digesting someone).  Especially look at the belly and big belly settings.  Personally, I steer all weight gain to the boobs and butt (turning down the many other settings to 0.  Not negative though, or you will shrink), but on a very small, fractional setting so the growth happens gradually.  "Bjorn, does my butt look big in this dress?"  "Not at all Fava, looks like any other barn door here in Skyrim, even svelte by most agricultural standards.  And I cannot lie; I like big butts!"  Swallows Bjorn, and digests him without saying another word...leaving only a steaming pile formerly known as Bjorn.

It could be an argonian stomach glitch error, but w/o knowing your config, not sure.  But there are fixes for argonian stomach issues in the UnifiedDevelopmentPatch, which comes with the AIO package.  Also, there are alternative belly meshes in the 'optionals' folder, if you need to scale things down some.  My first Vore lady was argonian  (but I run the Feminine Argonian Textures mod with her), and I saw nothing like what you're experiencing (so it's definitely fixable).  Go here, as everything has already been asked and answered (by more knowledgeable people than me): Devourment Knowledge Resource 

{Brain Dead Easy possible solution:  some have reported weird glitches when placing the FM-devourment ESP (Forgetful Hatter's dialogue offering, which is a definite 'must have') below the other essential components.  That should be the first or second vore mod loaded (along with Ryan's Stranger event handler ESP ---2 ESPs for Stranger---).  And be warned, Loot will definitely mess this up by placing FM-devourment too low in your order, if given the chance}

Quick Acid test: try to digest someone using a humanoid race and see if the issue persists.  If not, it's an argonian issue (those tricksy lizards have been special cases from the beginning, from what I've read).  If it persists, it could also be an issue with inflation, if you're using other inflation mods (if you have others, will need to use the SL inflation framework mod).  See:  Iasiney's post just above here (inflation elements only; as they also have additional problem potential by running the MultiPrey addon, and RedBlue's alternative belly support, both known to be "glitchy".  Best advice:  get base Devourment running correctly first, before rolling the dice on 'other' features).

Multiprey Views 

Spoiler

Notes on Multiprey:  I personally see no need to run it, as it's difficult enough to work on a single mob, let alone trying to do 3 or 4 at once.  I also made an enchanted Vore set of clothing and jewelry to greatly enhance the affects, and it still takes about an hour of game time to digest a living mob (with capped Vore perks).  Gear Set:

Gifts of Namira set (used Jaxonx Renamer mod for naming.  Get the base pieces from the Vore Master at the College of Winterhold.  All purchased vore items contain Summermyst supported enchantments.  I also run the No Enchantment Restrictions mod, so I can put them where I need them)

1a.  Vile Robe of Namira - +69% acid damage, +38% chance to swallow a living target  (Dragon Slayer's Robe, from Deadly Dragon Armory mod)

1b.  Milk stained Bra - +25% chance to swallow, hold down prey for 18 extra seconds    (wolf micro bikini, from Legendary Armors-Bikinis mod)

2.  Cum soaked Thong - +44% acid damage, hold down a prey for 15 extra seconds      (wolf micro thong, from Legendary Armors-Bikinis mod)
3.  Vore Bangles - 25% chance to swallow, hold down prey for 17 extra seconds             (wrist bangles, from the Tera Monokini mod)

4.  Namira's Armband - +40% acid resistance, +29% swallow resistance                          (bicep armband, from the Leah Lilith jewelry mod)

5.  Necklace of Vore - +55% acid damage, hold down prey for 22 extra seconds             (tribal necklace, Leah Lilith jewelry mod)

{1a and 1b both occupy the body slot, so choose one or the other.  In town, I use 1a.  In combat, 1b for the extra %chance + time it gives. 

When Fava is full and with no further need to feed, she's always looking for a 'good time'.  Hence, that's how her underthingys got in such a poor state of cleanliness.  Try some Leito Doggy 1 or 2 research with a living mob in your tummy.  Priceless!  Can talk to them while some wild young buck 'mows your lawn' (confirming it's an HDT belly, lol).  Anyone doing a poor job on her 'lawn' though, gets swallowed.  Goes all Darwinian on them, while giving instant feedback (and karma)!  Items 3-5, I wear all the time, the others I quick switch on when Fava has 'the need to feed'.  Turn on the "NPCs can use vore" options and you'll soon see why.  Turnabout is fair play, right?}

Even with all of that, it still takes time to handle a single mob.  With 3 onboard one, or more, of them will escape and go to war (unless we console the digestion time to something silly, which is ill-advised).  The gear enchantments are a really nice touch, IMO}

Dear Santa....

I have been an unusually depraved boy this year....I watched tons of porn everyday and "came" in second trying to "beat" the world record for fapping.....I even earned the nickname "The Fap-Along-kid....fastest yank in the west".    So, you see Santa, I've been a good pervert this year...honest I have.    So please Santa....would you see fit to port this over to Skyrim SE ...sure would ensure people get a ...happy ending....and end 2018 with a ...bang.            (Seriously though,....is there any chance of port Sir?)

• 2 weeks later...

So... Question. Has anyone got NPC Preds to actually 'work'? My follower will devour enemies,  can devour enemies, and I can have npcs consensual swallow my player. But mid-combat npcs (IE, Bandits) don't do this... or anything for that matter. I'd really appreciate if someone could explain to me why... x-x