View File

This is (for now) a small mod that expands upon Sexlab Sollutions(by multiple authors), it adds some interaction with vailla stuff and expands upon that to make the game more 'interactive'. Please note that this is my first mod, if you really want no modders at all to exist, please complain about everything you can complain about.

Requirements:
Sexlab
Skyrim(could be useful)

Features:
For now it adds only 3 interactions with the vanilla world, will be more over time by updates though.
You should find them yourself, don't want to spoil everything.
You really want to know what this includes?

This mod adds:
- Interaction with hunters to get your meat.
- Interaction with beggars for some extra than just gold.
- Drunks now act like they are drunk.
- Entering jorrvaskr has now something extra.
- 2 friendly hunters around riverwood.

For modders:
Please give me hints and other feedback since I am not a script expert in any way and this is my first mod.

Installation:
Use your favorite mod manager(i recommend Mod Organizer) to install this mod, shouldn't be complicated at all.
This mod isn't really compatible with manually installation as it would overwrite the default scripts and result in missing scripts by uninstallation.

Uninstallation:
Just click remove mod in your mod manager.

Known Issues:
- None for know

~~There is always something to do when opening a mod tool~~
~~ So expect updates when I find some other idea's~~
Feel free to give any idea's on other stuff to implement.

Thanks To:
CPU, for giving hints and other ways of support through PM.
The authors of the required mods for making this all possible.
Anyone who gives idea's and support me.
Anyone missing on this list by accident.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab(+requirements)
  • Special Edition Compatible

The beggar option already exists in Solutions. Please remove it to avoid duplicate content.

I have both my mod and sollutions installed and don't have any problems with it though.

Indeed, sexlab solutions needs more , ehm , solutions.

What i would really like to see is some higher % of random encounters with bandits, thiefs etc where solutions can trigger in.

keep up the work and dont let the haters demoralize you

Thanks!

I don't think there is really a % slider or something in the creation kit to do that i am affraid.

Will try though.

Sounds cool.  I love SL Solutions.  This should be a fun addition.  Thank you.

Thanks. Nice to know it gets appreciated.

If you don't want to spoil everything for everyone, consider putting the everything in a spoiler tab.

Some people like me prefer to know what they're downloading.

I think the same, please a spoiler tab

Allready Done.

Though I don't want to completely spoil it, so it is a bit like a puzzel still.

there are lonely fisherman  and other poor souls that could use a warm word.

Like "hee, did you catch some fish"

"How , about you trade some for pussy"

"mind if I stay here a while by the fire"

"If you give me some food than you can ask me something !!!  in return"

Keep creating, its better than nothing.............

there are lonely fisherman  and other poor souls that could use a warm word.

Like "hee, did you catch some fish"

"How , about you trade some for pussy"

"mind if I stay here a while by the fire"

"If you give me some food than you can ask me something !!!  in return"

Keep creating, its better than nothing.............

Will see, though the part fishing in general in skyrim is nonexisting.

Version 1.11 is up, 

- Fixed a bug where giving no drink could count as given one.

- Added a interaction with any hunter.

- Increased the thief encounter chance a little bit. Though probably you'll still encounter like 1 in your lifetime, like me.

Feel free to post bugs, idea's and other stuff

solutions is beneath tdf prostitution a standard mod for me, because it really interacts with the skyrim game.  best parts for me are those scenes where she gets real quest reward, like the rifton quests. it is a pitty that it has been abanoned several times. i really aprecdiate you continue this theme. to make your own mod and let solutions as it is, is maybe the best way to handle it. so you just need to care about your own problems and not about those from the old mod.

Good Luck !   If you need ideas and proposals about themes i guess everybody here has delicious ideas.

from riverwood to  the  mill ? are two fisherman, woman whatever  one behind the 3 stones and one on a small island.

If a follower is made  and put nearby a  camp,  Riverwood has two bedrolls and a cooking + campfire  outside the village

besides  its easy to goto in the console with the command  coc riverwood  or cow tamriel  (forgot the numbers) 2 -14  or something.

But I like, whatever you are creating so forget what I wrote.........

Indeed, sexlab solutions needs more , ehm , solutions.

What i would really like to see is some higher % of random encounters with bandits, thiefs etc where solutions can trigger in.

keep up the work and dont let the haters demoralize you

Thanks!

I don't think there is really a % slider or something in the creation kit to do that i am affraid.

Will try though.

----------

Maybe you add a random encounter yourself ! like a random generated rapist/s (solo,threesome, group), for in towns or wilderness. mustnt be %  slider but sth  like if> night if> player on streets > 10 min

somewhere at the random encounters must be some code that handles the triggers.

as u see i have no clue of the complexity im just throwin in ideas

Did a rapid check of your scripts, noted one potentially serious problem. You are using "GetActorBase" which is recommended only if you need to compare initial values to current values, you should always use "GetLeveledActorBase" instead. If your scripts get used against any actors created from leveled lists where the sex of the actor is an item that can change your call to GetSex from the ActorBase will always give whatever was set (usually male) for the base instead of whatever sex the actor from the list truly is.

Did a rapid check of your scripts, noted one potentially serious problem. You are using "GetActorBase" which is recommended only if you need to compare initial values to current values, you should always use "GetLeveledActorBase" instead. If your scripts get used against any actors created from leveled lists where the sex of the actor is an item that can change your call to GetSex from the ActorBase will always give whatever was set (usually male) for the base instead of whatever sex the actor from the list truly is.

Ah thanks, will try. Didn't know that this game is that stupid..

Also, just a heads up as you go along yolo - TES5Edit picked up 2 ITM records for the current version. I recommend cleaning your plugin after every update, just to be safe.

oh , will look for errors, i forgot to check it, as I though it wouldn't be nessecary for such little edits.

EDIT: Mine te5edit says there are no errors though..

For the first time to many thanks to for this Mod of the "Solutions" nicely complements.

I had had an interaction with a hunter and a beggar who well functioned.
What I would find good the insertion of a small comment would be like with "Solutions".

One could also insert scenes with traders (a discount for sex).

With the comment mentioned by me on top I could also fancy itself with the number of the sex contacts rising statement.
"Hey, now, however, this was really frivolous"
"Pay attention if you continue in such a way, everybody holds you for a Slut"
"Is this not already whoring?"

Excuse for my bad English

Working in the creation kit, and it's gone..

"Creation kit has stopped responding" 

Well luckily its only like 10 mins of work lost but still.

Always, always, always keep a backup copy of your mod before you open the CK. There are times the CK will arbitrarily decide to completely corrupt your mod.

Working with the CK from Mod Organizer is a little tricky to set up (you have to set a flag in the Papyrus compiler to force the OS to run it as 32bit or it will not work) but with everything for your mod confined in one folder (have to remember to move new items from the Override folder but the CK itself rarely creates new files) it makes it a lot easier to create or zip a backup of the mod.

Always, always, always keep a backup copy of your mod before you open the CK. There are times the CK will arbitrarily decide to completely corrupt your mod.

Working with the CK from Mod Organizer is a little tricky to set up (you have to set a flag in the Papyrus compiler to force the OS to run it as 32bit or it will not work) but with everything for your mod confined in one folder (have to remember to move new items from the Override folder but the CK itself rarely creates new files) it makes it a lot easier to create or zip a backup of the mod.

I completely agree on that.

I do all my modding directly from MO.

For compiling I do use an external tool that allows me to edit and compile directly the scripts (Nothing more than Notepad++ with a plugin and some configs.) So I don't need to have PapyrusCompiler forced to run in 32 bits mode.

Indeed Waxxen, I use MO set up with the 32-bit patch so new scripts etc. Are placed in overwrite, when I am done edditing and ready to test I put the required files, pex psc esp as a mod in MO do i always have a backup of before I began to edit the mod in ck. The ck is only quite random, it can crash without a big reasson while doing something small. So I save often which does the trick.

Indeed Waxxen, I use MO set up with the 32-bit patch so new scripts etc. Are placed in overwrite, when I am done edditing and ready to test I put the required files, pex psc esp as a mod in MO do i always have a backup of before I began to edit the mod in ck. The ck is only quite random, it can crash without a big reasson while doing something small. So I save often which does the trick.

I have had the CK suddenly decide to crash while I was off reading a web page totally distracted from the work I had been doing in it and hadn't touched it in some time.

I have had the CK suddenly decide to crash while I was off reading a web page totally distracted from the work I had been doing in it and hadn't touched it in some time.

This happens to me too from time to time on Windows 10.

CK is open, I am not using it (doing other stuff in another application), and it suddenly crashes.

Morale: always save your ESP.

0.12 is up, 

- Added 2 hunters near Riverwood

- Fixed a potential CTD(atleast on my side)

For modders:

Does somebody know a way to make a thread model have a offset(npc's are now humping sometimes in the ground) they are forced on a special bed to use, though it sometimes is on the x or y scale quite off, and most of the times on the Z it's too low.