Craftable/Playable Institute Reclamation Chair

Hi

Thanx for the mod

How about making a version of the "clean chair"?    theres a nice animation to it as wellattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-25_00001.jpg

Here, I made it. Craftable in "chairs" in settlement for 4 Steel. To play the animation, open console, click your player or NPC in the chair, and type "playidle idleextractionchair." If anyone can teach me how to play the animation conveniently without the console on a piece of workshop furniture, please do.

Ok thank you .......i was thinking of a bit different animation than the vanilla one (the pumps in the neck should be pumps in the.....hm right?)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10081/? This guy know how..... :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

So, I got kind of bored and decided to fail my way through the Creation Kit to try and do something. This took way longer than it should have and I'm still not done because I am terrible at this. I made your reclamation chairs from this mod bring up a menu to change the player's race to your ihumanrace. I was hoping to add some sound effects and other things, but the playsound command isn't working. Anyway, I'll post some screens.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-05-17 18-48-07.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2016-05-17 18-48-19.png

Unfortunately, F4 boots you out of the chair on race change. It does however default back to the idle, rather than the T-post you get from the console.

I don't know if this was something you were working on yourself or if you even care. I'm not really big on posting anything due to permissions. But to be fair, this mod is anything but complex. It's one script and a menu.

Will that feature be available later on ?

Hello, every one...

(Sorry for my english, this is not my native language...

I wanted to play with Nifskope in  order to spice up the reclamation chair...

I just used in game objects and NifSkope... What do your think about it ?

Looks great, works without an issue. But, the attachment for the upper torso will clip depending on bust size/position. Definitely an improvement: I will be using it.

For those that don't know, this mesh needs to go into \meshes\Furniture\Institute folder

So, I got kind of bored and decided to fail my way through the Creation Kit to try and do something. This took way longer than it should have and I'm still not done because I am terrible at this. I made your reclamation chairs from this mod bring up a menu to change the player's race to your ihumanrace. I was hoping to add some sound effects and other things, but the playsound command isn't working. Anyway, I'll post some screens.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-05-17 18-48-07.pngattachicon.gifFallout4 2016-05-17 18-48-19.png

Unfortunately, F4 boots you out of the chair on race change. It does however default back to the idle, rather than the T-post you get from the console.

I don't know if this was something you were working on yourself or if you even care. I'm not really big on posting anything due to permissions. But to be fair, this mod is anything but complex. It's one script and a menu.

Will that feature be available later on ?

Well, the original works now. However, when adding options such as locking the player in place, diagnostics, terminate subject, etc: I somehow broke my script. Even using a layer, I can't disable playercontrols and my reference calls are failing.

The worst part, which made me give up for the night, was it somehow broke my use of the ihumanrace I had setup that didn't require the race.esm as a master. Trkz pulling the ihumanrace mod made me put it on hold until he's (or Beth really) worked out the issues with the CK. I may still work on it, but I am pretty busy lately.

Hello, every one...

Looks great, works without an issue. But, the attachment for the upper torso will clip depending on bust size/position. Definitely an improvement: I will be using it.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-06-01 22-15-50.png

For those that don't know, this mesh needs to go into \meshes\Furniture\Institute folder

I'm a total noob, where is the "\meshes\Furniture\Institute" folder? Do I create them?

Trying to put this in-game and I have no idea how to do so.

Hello, every one...

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-06-01 22-15-50.png

I'm a total noob, where is the "\meshes\Furniture\Institute" folder? Do I create them?

Trying to put this in-game and I have no idea how to do so.

yes create folders if you dont have them....i had to make the institute folder

• 2 weeks later...

I added both version of hermione in the esp, sadly due to LL having sql errors today, I can't share it ;_;

edit: there!

Thanks. On that note, the script seems to activate on these chairs. I've pulled them for my version since they:

A. Don't work

B. Get annoying when NPCs sandbox to them

C. Trykz has stated he will be adding his own functionality into iHuman

I've put off messing with them until there have been more updates.

Hello !

I have reworked this kinky piece of furniture again...

attachicon.gifScreenShot51.jpg

And here is the nif : attachicon.gifInstituteReclamationChair01.nif

need to find a way to make this work with bodyslide lol

mmm.... as it isn't a T shaped pose, unless someone modify CBBE default pose, tis not doable... 

You would likely need to create a bodyslide armor that is equipped/unequipped when entering/exiting the chair. As I still don't understand how this exactly works being tied to an actor, even with the armor, I couldn't do it. I suppose I could look into mods that use this functionality with the ZaZAnimationpack milking machine. It's probably stupid easy.

Love this so far, definitely following. A wonderful idea would be to eventually have dialog/quest trees relating to using the chairs to condition/alter your followers and settlers, not only in body but in mind.

My eyes always glaze over when I try to learn scripting but perhaps I'll finally get over the hump.

Heh. Hump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorta a quick question, would a version that allows a settler to be assigned to the chair, like settlers are assigned jobs, be possible, cause I can't get settlers to consistently stay in the chair.

Oh my god yes! I downloaded a mod that allows you to copy any NPC, manufacture a synth synth copy of it and use them as settlers, i NEED this chair to function in the way pillory does.

Pretty please!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/16/2016 at 10:25 PM, LeFlemard said:

These chairs are amazing - thanks a bunch for sharing!

However, I would like to adjust their functionality a bit, but since I know jack shit about modding, I was hoping that maybe you could offer some help:

What I would like to do is to remove the original scripts of synth/human character conversion and make the chairs work like a pillory (assigned NPCs stay in the chair indefinitely, unless released by the player).

Optionally, I'd like to make them provide happiness bonus to settlements, something similar to Crazy's rugs and racks.

Could you guys recommend any editing software I could use for that purpose and offer some tips how to go about it, please? Of course, if there is a good samaritan out there who would be willing to make the edits himself and share the updated files, I would be very much obliged as well :)

Thanks in advance!