Not a Single Animation Working (Sexlab not working at all)

At this point, I have absolutely no idea what to do next. None of the animations for sexlab are working! Not one!

I have downloaded a variety of different mods which I have attached in the form of pictures to this post. I have all of the prereqs installed for all of the different mods, and constantly find myself reducing the mods that I use more and more in the hopes that simplifying things will make it better.

NONE OF THE ANIMATIONS FROM MODS WORK

The characters become naked without fail. No problem there. When I bind someone's hands, the rope appears. However, their hands do not move to show that they are bound. 

When sex is initiated, all of the characters involved become naked and then proceed to make sexual noises for 60 seconds.

And finally, none of the mod-based voice-lines appear to be working. The text for the lines appear and the conversations work, but the voices don't make any sounds.

Please, PLEASE help me!

post-1165629-0-46646100-1460615048_thumb.png

post-1165629-0-95612600-1460615054_thumb.png

post-1165629-0-09674500-1460615060_thumb.png

Guest Flobalob

You have to activate the mod ingame first. Look in mod configuration menu of Skyui, there will be an 'install' option.

You also have to 'register' zaz animation pack in a similar way.

I have FNIS downloaded. Is there a second FNIS specifically for users? And where should I go to load these things up? I thought I followed the correct procedure to install them in-game, but I might have failed somewhere down the road

I have FNIS downloaded. Is there a second FNIS specifically for users? And where should I go to load these things up? I thought I followed the correct procedure to install them in-game, but I might have failed somewhere down the road

Downloading FNIS isn't enough, you have to run its executable every time you make install/update/uninstall mods that rely on FNIS. The file to run is located at \Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after you've installed FNIS.

Downloading FNIS isn't enough, you have to run its executable every time you make install/update/uninstall mods that rely on FNIS. The file to run is located at \Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after you've installed FNIS.

Alright, so hey! Progress! Doing as you said I was able to get the animations up and running.

Only two serious problems remain;

Besides sexual noises, conversation remains to be silent. The conversations work out fine, but none of the characters say anything verbally.

The animations are usually off. A penis clips through a leg instead of her vagina, someone licks the air rather than a nipple, and so forth.

Alright, so hey! Progress! Doing as you said I was able to get the animations up and running.

Only two serious problems remain;

Besides sexual noises, conversation remains to be silent. The conversations work out fine, but none of the characters say anything verbally.

The animations are usually off. A penis clips through a leg instead of her vagina, someone licks the air rather than a nipple, and so forth.

By default, SexLab animations don't have any conversations, just moans and/or sex noises. It's possible that you're using a SexLab-based mod that adds dialogue during the animation (I think Defeat does that), but if the dialogue is not voiced then you're not supposed to hear anything. You'd have to ask in that specific mod's support thread on whether the dialogue is voiced, to figure out if there's something wrong with the install.

As for misaligned animations, welcome to SexLab. :P You can try enabling the 'Even Actors Height' checkbox in SexLab's MCM, which should help slightly, but alignment will still be off unless you're using the exact same body meshes and slider settings as the creator of the animation. So, you'll want to get acquainted with SexLab's adjustment hotkeys, in order to fix each animation manually. You'll only need to do the process once for each animation, SexLab will remember the adjustments.

Archived