"the procedure entry point bla bla bla ..."

the procedure entry point d3d11createdeviceandswapchain could not be located in the dynamic link library

this popps up when I want to tab out and back in to my Skyrim

what I did:  I insalled upgraded to win 10 yesterday and I red on google that a similiar problem is related to updated grafic card drivers from nvidia.

however, I do not have a nvida card so hmm ....

here are my specs:

Graphics Card: 3072MB HIS Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition IceQ X2 Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x 16 ( Retail)

Mainboard:        Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 AMD 990X So.AM3+ Dual Channel DD3 ATX Retail

Processor:         AMD FX Series FX-8350 8x 4.00GHz So.AM3+ BOX

Ram:                  16GB Corsair Vengeance red DDR3-1866 DIMM CL10 Dual Kit

I used to record my videos with OBS. Normally I simply pressed a hotkey and it started recording. When I press the record button now, I only see a black screen in the record window. so normally I TAB out of the game, refresh the record window and tab back in, but then this error popps up and will pop up again and again until I shut down skyrim via alt - ctrl- del.

I red something about deleting/renaming the d3d3.dll what is literally bullshit cause the enb wont work properly without it.

I use the Seasons of Skyrim enb and the game is running well as long as I do not tab out.

I tried reinstalling the ENB but that didnt help.

I hope you guys can help me with the issue.  If you need more information pls tell me

uhhhh......i know this may sound either unthoughtful or ignorant to your knowledge but...i remember awhile back the enb files had some sort of line of code stating which the GPU is..i think it was in enblocal or something but maybe your ENB is registering Nvidia GPU...try changing ENBs to see if that fixes it. 

because im sure its the ENB because enb files normally make alt-tabbing a difficult procedure. 

uhhhh......i know this may sound either unthoughtful or ignorant to your knowledge but...i remember awhile back the enb files had some sort of line of code stating which the GPU is..i think it was in enblocal or something but maybe your ENB is registering Nvidia GPU...try changing ENBs to see if that fixes it. 

because im sure its the ENB because enb files normally make alt-tabbing a difficult procedure. 

first off all

thanks for the answer :)

second

OH NOOOOO   .. but but ... I rly like my enb :,( 

I will try changing to another tomorrow

ok  

I installed the new Tetrachromatic ENB

and now I get this message :/

72850_20160403225452_1.jpg

ok  

The error is the answer.

im gonna assume your using MO, so make sure EVERYTHING has a licence because your skyrim is 17, trying to buy some booze okay so your gonna need to give the boy an ID (admin privileges)...

okay im gonna feel like an asshole for pointing this stuff out because your probably more all-knowing in the computer department then myself but you want to give MO and skse admin privileges right-click MO executable and SKSE and go to properties > compatibility  > "run this program as administer" > apply > ok      boom that one problem solve

now the other one for antivirus, Windows key and search Firewall then you wana head to the "advance settings" room and take a look at the door numbers, you got (inbound room) the (outbound room) ignore rest their still moving furniture into there, now go to outbound room, now  we gonna do some settlement bulding (fuck off preston) dont mind him, anyway you wana create a new rule because yo ur hot-shit in this town. make sure that program box is ticked now you wana head to next there you have option to add file path, simply put the game in that lovely box and allow it passage through the great gates of gondor. 

That should allow skyrim to pass, damn gandalf.

If that dont work then im stupid but neverless i kinda had fun making this post. hope it helped. hope you solved it by yourself because then my post will be rendered useless and probably used for a little giggle, neverless i tried. 

ok  

The error is the answer.

im gonna assume your using MO, so make sure EVERYTHING has a licence because your skyrim is 17, trying to buy some booze okay so your gonna need to give the boy an ID (admin privileges)...

okay im gonna feel like an asshole for pointing this stuff out because your probably more all-knowing in the computer department then myself but you want to give MO and skse admin privileges right-click MO executable and SKSE and go to properties > compatibility  > "run this program as administer" > apply > ok      boom that one problem solve

now the other one for antivirus, Windows key and search Firewall then you wana head to the "advance settings" room and take a look at the door numbers, you got (inbound room) the (outbound room) ignore rest their still moving furniture into there, now go to outbound room, now  we gonna do some settlement bulding (fuck off preston) dont mind him, anyway you wana create a new rule because yo ur hot-shit in this town. make sure that program box is ticked now you wana head to next there you have option to add file path, simply put the game in that lovely box and allow it passage through the great gates of gondor. 

That should allow skyrim to pass, damn gandalf.

If that dont work then im stupid but neverless i kinda had fun making this post. hope it helped. hope you solved it by yourself because then my post will be rendered useless and probably used for a little giggle, neverless i tried. 

had indeed to giggle a bit bout your post ^^

I did everything you wrote there. even added outbound rules for not only skyrim, also tesv.exe and skse

but that red message is still showing.

I have spybot search and destroy installed and windows defender running.

Might they be the source of all evil? ( I already tried turning of spybot and starting Skyrim after, but still the red message)

ok... no way ... this is making me slighty mad  it's not solved

the red writing is gone now, but the tetrachromic enb is ugly ( my taste )

but furthermore the shit error message that popped up is back this time it happens when I hit the record key for obs. 

this time with the d3d10.dll

am I rly the first one to expierience this? ...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/611701360831077029/

that can't be true, cause I infact was able to record with OBS + ENB the past 2 years!!!

what kind of shit is happening here xD

why was I able to record skyrim with obs and enb completly fine and now suddenly after I changed from win 7  to 10  the shit is not working anymore!???  gimme a break...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/611701360831077029/

that can't be true, cause I infact was able to record with OBS + ENB the past 2 years!!!

what kind of shit is happening here xD

why was I able to record skyrim with obs and enb completly fine and now suddenly after I changed from win 7  to 10  the shit is not working anymore!???  gimme a break...We

We tried so hard, and got so far

but in the end it doesent even matter

Archived