Skyrim Devious devices Ideas

I like the idea, but I don't entirely get the logic - why is sneaking triggering the bell? Shouldn't it rather be bell ringing if running, silent if walking? Or are you primarily wanting to shame the character for sneaking?

Using the "footstepset" parameters it's possible to implement sounds triggered by running/walking/sneaking on different floor types.

Long time ago I had the idea to implement some ringing/rattling sounds for DD, but I'm not a modder so I didn't get it work myself. When I did several sound effects for ApoKrytia's http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/ I asked him if he was interested to add another set for metal rattling sounds. He seemed not to be on this stuff very much.

So all my sound files of chain rattling, ring clinging etc are still sleeping on my HDD

There are two that I would like to see, and while they would be best together (as they both relate to pony play) they could certainly be implemented individually.

First a pony tail buttplug. I know that there were some serious attempts to do this but nothing ever came of it.

Second would be a harness that holds in the tail (or any buttplug really) but leaves the girl "available for breeding". Sort of the inverse of the open-back chastity belts.